• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Graphics Request Thread

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
An article on luck in pokemon battles is in the editing phase, and I could use a cover with like Jirachi and Togekiss on it because I've exhausted all the decent hax-related memes on google images :P

Etherion

An article on luck in pokemon battles is in the editing phase, and I could use a cover with like Jirachi and Togekiss on it because I've exhausted all the decent hax-related memes on google images :P
here's my spin on it ^_^
iKgt00Y.png

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Idk, it still looks rather... busy and cluttered to me. It's the background that makes it so - it's got so many different faces that it'd either have to be fairly transparent, or even considered toned down so it's not so full. The article is focusing on hax in Pokemon battling after all, rather than memes, so the focus should definitely be on those two Pokemon.

Years
I need a cover image for the Luxray Make-a-Mega, preferably one in the same vain as the one Rivvon made for the Roserade article.

The Mega design can be found here

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I need a cover image for the Luxray Make-a-Mega, preferably one in the same vain as the one Rivvon made for the Roserade article.

The Mega design can be found here

Please let me know what you think; if there are any changes you'd like to have done, I'll get to them as soon as I can!

Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
So there's a TCG article on Eevee cards by ddrox (Daily staff, see here: http://daily.pokecommunity.com/?p=1870&preview=true). It could use a cover image of Eevee or trading cards - any ideas are welcome. Can even be something as simple as a cropped artwork from one of that cards of Eevee that's sufficiently large/not square. Just note that if it's not official (i.e. fanwork by someone else) it needs permission to be used.

Thanks in advance!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
So there's a TCG article on Eevee cards by ddrox (Daily staff, see here: http://daily.pokecommunity.com/?p=1870&preview=true). It could use a cover image of Eevee or trading cards - any ideas are welcome. Can even be something as simple as a cropped artwork from one of that cards of Eevee that's sufficiently large/not square. Just note that if it's not official (i.e. fanwork by someone else) it needs permission to be used.

Thanks in advance!

laPmNUC.png

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I'm working on a hypothetical Pokemon Snap 2 article where I will be talking about the pros and cons of why a sequel should be made/why it handy. I was wondering if someone could make me a cover image of a person debating internally whether Pokemon Snap 2 should be a thing. If not, I just need a cover image that resembles the topic at hand - I'm welcoming creative freedom here (:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'm working on a hypothetical Pokemon Snap 2 article where I will be talking about the pros and cons of why a sequel should be made/why it handy. I was wondering if someone could make me a cover image of a person debating internally whether Pokemon Snap 2 should be a thing. If not, I just need a cover image that resembles the topic at hand - I'm welcoming creative freedom here (:

I got'chu covered!

Back