• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Yellow Rescue Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Info: About a boy named Mathew who was going for his trainer's license and first pokemon. He gets turned into a pokemon magical. Mathew does't remember how or why he turned into a pokemon. He meets his favorite pokemon, a Treecko and together they form a Rescue Team. This story is based on the first versions Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team. Later on I will write a fic on the newer versions.

Dicaimler: I don't own pokemon or related characters. I do own Mathew though.

Also even though I'm a girl, I decided for once to write a fic about a male OC.

Prologue: How Did I Become A Pikachu

One day, a young boy named Mathew was heading to Professor Oak's lab to become a pokemon trainer. "Today's my tenth birthday, hmm I think maybe I'll get a Bulbasaur or a Squirtle. Too bad I don't live in Hoenn I could get a Treecko. He's my favorite all time pokemon." Mathew thought all about Treecko as he skipped down the road.

He was almost at the Professor's house when he ran into a Gardevoir that was being beat up by a Ninetales. It's trainer wasn't doing anything to help it at all.

Just then Ninetales jumped at the Gardevoir's trainer, with intent to kill. "Watch out!" Mathew screamed. There was a bright light, as the trainer's Gardevoir jumped in the way taking the hit. It gave a cry as it died. Mathew hung back and cried. The trainer then just ran away like a coward, not even showing any emotion or regrat that his pokemon was dead.

The Ninetales was mad,"How dare you run away and leave your pokemon, even if it is dead. For that I will punish you. You shell live as a pokemon until you can change your ways." With that there was a bright light. Mathew was sucked up into it along with the trainer. Then everything went black.

"Hello..." said a voice.

Mathew's vision started becoming clear as he heard the voice again,"Hello, are you alright." As Mathew's vision became clear all the way he saw a Treecko standing over him. But there was something not quite right here, why was this pokemon the same height as him.

"Looks like you fannially came to. I'm Treecko nice to meet you," said Treecko smiling. Mathew was shocked,"What! You can talk! But your a pokemon, aren't you?" Mathew said, his eyes were like this: :shocked:

"Soooo, your a pokemon and you can talk. What's your name?" Treecko pointed out.

"I'm Mathew. But....I'm a human," he told Treecko. Treecko was shocked,"What! Human. Your a human? That's impossible you look like a Pikachu in every way." Mathew went and looked at himself in the lake,"It....it's true! I have become a Pikachu!" Mathew fell over anime style.

"Hey get a hold of yourself. I believe you." Treecko asured Mathew.

Just then a Butterfree fell up,"Help! I need help!"

"What's wrong Betterfree?" Treecko asked." It....it's my baby Caterpie. It fell into gorge and when I tried to go get it out I was attacked by pokemon." Betterfree explained.

"What! You were attacked!" Treecko panicked. "Yes, and my little baby's too little to climb out on his own," said Butterfree. Treecko turned to Mathew,"We must help this pokemon. What do you think Mathew?"

Mathew felt sorry for Butterfree so he agreed. Butterfree led them to the place where Caterpie fell in,"He's somewhere in there," she explained,"Ok, don't worry we'll bring Caterpie back safely," Mathew asured her. "Be careful!" Butterfree called out as Mathew and Treecko entered the gorge.

To be Continued..........

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
of couse you didn't give me time to change it before you posted

Anyway... the story is pretty dry and same-old same-old. Aim to be different than other authors, especially in the field of Game related Fan fics. Also, it's pretty hilarious, I'm assuming, that Treecko is your favorite Pokemon and you can't spell its name right.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 17, 2018
Turtle king why do you have to be a rude bastard (don't care about swearing I'm helping someone) let's see you do some thing better as she actually took the time to make it! That's better than what you've done so at least give her some credit for making a pokemon story! Also forget about grammar mistakes as you still knew what's being said as they happen so it doesn't matter much anyway! Stop being what's called a grammar Nazi and let things be the way they are!

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Turtle king why do you have to be a rude bastard (don't care about swearing I'm helping someone) let's see you do some thing better as she actually took the time to make it! That's better than what you've done so at least give her some credit for making a pokemon story! Also forget about grammar mistakes as you still knew what's being said as they happen so it doesn't matter much anyway! Stop being what's called a grammar Nazi and let things be the way they are!

Hi there Bradinator, and welcome to the forums! While I understand you have good intentions there, I would prefer if you don't swear in that manner. I can also confirm that TurtleKing did in fact write, at least a very long time ago. I do question though why you dug up a story from 10 years ago that the author most likely have no more interest in continuing. Because of that, I'm gonna have to close this thread. If you still want to read other fanfics here, I would recommend checking the more recent postings here!

To Konekodemon, if you're still here and reading this, if you want to get back to this story even though it's been so long let me know and I'll gladly reopen this thread if you prefer it that way. Otherwise, gonna close this for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back