• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film (2) Frozen 2 (Furious) Discussion

Years

Well, the trailer for Frozen 2 has dropped, y'all. I'm actually really intrigued by it. What is Elsa doing?

Who else is excited? Did you like the first Frozen movie? What was your favorite song? Do you low key hope Hans is still in the movie somehow?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Interesting. I'm not sure what to make of it. There's not really enough content for me to make like a good judgement of the film.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • U.S.
  • Seen Sep 15, 2023
I liked the original Frozen, albeit I believe it was also very overhyped at the time. Still wasn't a bad movie by any means though. As for this trailer, I really like it. It looks like this sequel will have a different tone from the original, which would be cool. Definitely gets me excited for the film for sure.

Also 10/10 water animation.

Years
I've seen Frozen only once and while I liked it, I'm not sure what made it such a blockbuster, but I'm really excited for the sequel. It's really well done trailer. I dig new design for both sisters and the whole Autumn theme. It will probably be centered around sisters' parents, as I would say Elsa is trying to cross the ocean to find their ship. It also looks like there will be character/some unknown force that can control leaves that will cause trouble for Anna and Kristoff (if that were them in the trailer). I wonder how will both storylines intersect.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I've seen Frozen only once and while I liked it, I'm not sure what made it such a blockbuster, but I'm really excited for the sequel. It's really well done trailer. I dig new design for both sisters and the whole Autumn theme. It will probably be centered around sisters' parents, as I would say Elsa is trying to cross the ocean to find their ship. It also looks like there will be character/some unknown force that can control leaves that will cause trouble for Anna and Kristoff (if that were them in the trailer). I wonder how will both storylines intersect.

The first one was a blockbuster due to the songs. Frozen is aimed at young girls and girls love to sing(my two nieces are proof of that since they sing all the time if allowed to). Do you want to build a Snowman is my favorite, if only because you can parody it lol. As for the parents, the first one showed their ship being capsized and they were presumed to be lost. There is a possibility that their parents could still be alive, although that would throw a major curveball being that Elsa has been crowned as the new Queen. The whole Autumn look doesn't appear to be anything more than the changing of the seasons. Unless they live in an area where it's perpetually Summer all the time(hence changing to Fall is a concern since after that comes Winter).

Teaser didn't show much though. That's what Teaser's are meant to do but the bar for this movie is extremely high.

Years
Who else is excited?

Yeah! I mean, it's not up there with Spider-man: Far From Home or Artemis Fowl, 'cause them shows are manly and this one isn't, but yep - looks like a trip. The designs are no disappointment, either. I hope more characters are introduced, though, because we've already seen so much of the original cast.

Did you like the first Frozen movie?

I-it's not like I wrote a fan fiction about it or anything...!

What was your favourite song?

For The First Time in Forever. I used to sing that one a lot because the notes were good practice for me, but nowadays Let It Go is a sure competitor. It's compatible with edginess.

Do you low key hope Hans is still in the movie somehow?

I sincerely hope he's actually the main character.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
So keen for this! I 100% reckon they rush-released this teaser to take the attention off the Aladdin trailer after its.... mixed reception.

I think it does the job of a teaser really well - building hype without revealing anything about the plot. Seems like Elsa is stuck on an island at the start?? And I'm feeling a princess who can control the wind (rip Pocahontas)??? Is this leading us towards finding Aang in the disney princess world bc if so i'm keen.

but legit, v keen for this now! the first one was heaps of fun (I watched it many...many...many times, out of choice) and such a good message with strong female characters who didn't need to be saved by a man. so looking forward to fro2en to live up to the hype!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm seriously beyond excited for this! Elsa is pretty much my girl, and I love her so much. I'm really excited to see what this movie will be about. <3

Just for you: Countdown Timer Thankfully my nieces haven't seen it yet because Elsa and Anna are very relatable to them due to the fact they're fraternal twins(and being the only sister Princesses kind of makes them unique). Heck they dressed up as Anna and Elsa for Halloween and again for something else(forget what).

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
The animation is just gorgeous. Anna looks ready to stab some fools at the end there as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Honestly... I am not sure what made Frozen such a phenomenon in the first place. The first movie was good, but not like amazing imo.

Probably will skip this, but I will say the animation is beautiful.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Honestly... I am not sure what made Frozen such a phenomenon in the first place. The first movie was good, but not like amazing imo.

It was probably "Let It Go" being such a huge hit, that everyone then had to see the movie. And now it's in the parks, so that add another layer of popularity.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
elsa is a lesbian you can't change my mind

*Ahem*Anyway. Good trailer. I liked Frozen 1, to an extent, it got annoying after Let it Go got too popular, but I'd still watch it again. I'll definitely see the second movie in November, too.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I got chills, I'm SO hyped

If the final movie lives up to this trailer then I'm soooo excited for a full-blown princess fantasy epic adventure. Really interested to see how they delve into the lore when exploring where Elsa's powers came from (and I'm hoping we meet other elemental princesses or users!!!) and that background score is so good

Years
AH I WAS JUST COMING TO BUMP THIS THREAD lmao

Ughhhhh I'm so excited!! The background store is GOOD. I'm excited for them to potentially look into where she got her powers! I can't wait!

Back