• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] Looking for Ultra Sun exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnvoicedUnveiled

Unvoiced Unveiled
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Mar 6, 2022
Trying to complete my Pokedex, looking for Ultra Sun exclusives, Litten, and Rowlet. Non-hacked Pokemon only, please!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Offers to assist. 3DS Friend Code: 4210-4539-8161

Prepared the following: Houndour, Litten, Turtonator, Tirtouga, Tyrunt, Rowlet, Passimian, Golett, Cottonee, Omanyte, Clauncher, Cranidos, Anorith, Rufflet, and Alolan Vulpix. Trade whatever you wish. May keep those.

Will also trade over Kartana, Solgaleo, Blacephalon, and Buzzwole. Please trade those back, however.

Tends to be available in the afternoon (in Eastern time).

Last edited:

UnvoicedUnveiled

Unvoiced Unveiled
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Mar 6, 2022
Wow! Thank you, do you have Discord? It may make this easier. If not that's fine, I'll let you know on here when I'm available to trade.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Yes. Username: Deva #6675

Hardly uses it. Logged on for the first time in weeks, probably. Will keep it open for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back