• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] I have no idea what category to put this in (READ THE WHOLE THING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I mean, these Pokemon I got are from OTHER PEOPLE, and are currently sitting in my Ultra Moon Box. A couple are mine, but once again, mostly from other people. Most of those Pokemon are level 1, I got a few level 100's. Some are in the middle. I just kept trading for level 1's thinking I can make a shop for them.

Like, I don't want to release these Pokemon, since I traded a lot and...and a lot...and a lot, but it'd be nice to get one or two major Pokemon for them, especially for the level 100's. But it'd be nice to re-home those level 1's and whatever's in between.

Also, now that I have Home and put all my Pokemon I KNOW are mine in Home, I just want to restart Ultra Moon really bad.

So here's my question, should I do a giveaway, a shop, or....something in between?

I'm not listing the Pokemon until someone takes interest in this thread. PM or response, I don't care.

Years
If you just wanna restart Ultra Moon you could just toss them in bank, restart Ultra Moon and then pull them back into your boxes.

You could try a giveaway or starting a shop, but if they're normal mons it's probably just easiest to wonder trade/surprise trade them away.
If there's anything good among them you should probably try to keep those and try trading them for something you want.

So, it depends entirely on what you have and what you want =p

Years
If you just wanna restart Ultra Moon you could just toss them in bank, restart Ultra Moon and then pull them back into your boxes.

You could try a giveaway or starting a shop, but if they're normal mons it's probably just easiest to wonder trade/surprise trade them away.
If there's anything good among them you should probably try to keep those and try trading them for something you want.

So, it depends entirely on what you have and what you want =p

True on your first part. I didn't pay for bank for nothing.

A giveaway may be in order since they're normal 'mons. So would wonder trades. The level 100's were normal 'mons too but raised since level 1, once again originally owned by other people.

The possibilities are endless.

I've seen you around the boards ReKoil. Send me a PM. Or i'll send you one idk. *shrugs*

EDIT: Decided to bank and a new save file as of tonight/tomorrow morning. As for the extra 'mons, I might collaborate with ReKoil here to do...stuff if he's cool with it. Help me come up with ideas ok dude. I g2g until 9PM EST so PM me with ideas.

EDIT 2: It's 8:42pm EST and my internet is not functioning as it should be so til tomorrow at ???? time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back