Advertiser Content

Let's Go Fastest Shiny Encounter

Started by a7x210 February 1st, 2019 12:08 AM
  • 3 replies
Seen February 2nd, 2019
Posted February 1st, 2019
1 posts
231 Days
Just got the game, only have 15 pokemon in my box. As im watching a video on how to encounter shiny, im entering Viridian Forest for the first time and BOOM shiny Kakuna. Caught on first try. Very hyped. With only 1:46 game playing time, minus about 10min of staring in joy, this might be the fastest encounter. Sorry for bad quality lol

Syntthetix

Porygon Programmer

Age 17
Male
Littleroot Town
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
310 posts
4.4 Years
Holy muk, congrats man. With over a thousand hours of shiny hunting, I've only ever had that type of thing happen to me twice, so that's insanely lucky.

GTXVI Egg Swap Winner

Alfheim Online Challenge
3DS FC: 4743-0212-8273
Switch FC: 1125-1684-1427

Sheep

Female
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
26,848 posts
12.9 Years
Congrats!! That must have been so exciting. My fastest was a Rattata in LG before even getting to Viridian Forest, but that only happened once in my 20 years of playing. Happy for you. :3c
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Junkyard Guard

Check out my YouTube below!

Age 27
Male
North Carolina
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted July 2nd, 2019
60 posts
1.9 Years
Ugh, I LOOOOOVE when I encounter a shiny without looking for it. I recently ran into a shiny Makuhita while playing through Pokémon Emerald for nostalgic reasons. Don't much care for Makuhita, but you know I caught that bad boy!
If you like League of Legends, check out my channel! I make videos where I play with my friends and have a great time! Click Here!

Advertiser Content