• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't know why it took me so long to realize that I have done that before and I am so sorry I had to do that again. I still feel bad about it, yeah.

Dear Anonymouses,

Don't say you want to change something or have things back the way they were and then leave that work to me. You're the one that brought it up, so if anything, I thought you'd be the one working harder to get things on track, not leave it up to me. All sorts of relationships, romantic or a friendship, take more than one person. You know...just a thought...

Dear Anonymous,

I saw that.

Dear Anonymous,

There is just something I'm waiting to feel and after all that's happened to me in recent years, maybe I just can't. Maybe it's just me.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

i can't believe you're the same person i knew 6 years ago..what happened?? why that?..just to let you know i won't forgive you and you're dead to me now!

Dear A,

try to understand everything isn't my fault...you always blame me try for once to stand with me.

Dear A,

i hate when i have lots of things to talk to you about while you're away but when you're around i feel like not enough time to say so i found myself saying nothing!

Dear A,

How did you get my number!!! i have no idea but i'll figure that out

Dear A,

it sucks without you :(

Yours,

Me

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon
You surprise me.

Dear Anon
I really don't think I can. But you refuse to let me say that.

Dear Anons
I miss you. Hopefully I'll see you all on Friday.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

I'm never going to forgive you for this. From now on we're strangers. Mom was right about you afterall.

Dear Anon,

Sorry for not being around as much, everything's been so far away nowadays.

droomph

weeb
Years
da(a)

It's not because I'm bad, it's because it's true. I don't want to be condescending.

I don't feel sorry because it's true. I understand, it may sound harsh and stupid, but it's very true. I can't realistically feel that way for a situation like that. I don't like burdening myself with stuff I won't need. I feel what I feel, and I think that I should be able to express myself. All of us have a feeling of everything, and mine just happens to be different.

I hope you can understand why I did that.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please just go away. Give me back the stuff you took. I know you did. And leave my dad alone. Or just give him back.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

I've started to give up on you, and I'm probably not the only one. Unless you return, I'm eventually going to assume we weren't important enough.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You are testing me. v_v Or something. Like...trying to show me something I'm aware of. I know what I did, I don't need analogies...cause that's what this is. It's something of the sort. Just...bleh. Why. I get to avoid seeing something but there's a way I can kinda see it and this makes no sense. This was totally on purpose though, wasn't it? Or is this all in my head?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

tbh I'm a bit jealous of your line. You all seem so close and no one in mine seems to be, but maybe that's just me. idk. It still seems like you have the most tight knit line. I guess you guys have a reason to keep your nose in the air then! Hm. PS: One of your section leaders is fine. F. I. N. E. Buh bye!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

you think you can infatuate me and then humiliate me. How wrong you are - as an artist, I'm a fan of beautiful things, disregarding their other qualities. You're nothing but a jewel for me, and that's not any flattering for you.

Years
Dear Anon,

Get better soon. <3 But please for the love of god don't be contagious. I don't want to get sick, especially right before/during vacation! :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I wanted to say this to you, but I'm just gonna let it out while you are away: don't talk to me anymore. You're just a creep. I'm sorry. :(

Dear Anonymous,

A weekend with you? Alone? Bring it on. But just remember, I am in charge. I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back