• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Check my VM to you that had his original team. Changed a few things. Oh, and Aspie, Satoshi Tajiri? Major fourth wall, maybe even fifth wall, breakage there.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Yep, it's a nod to the creator of Pokemon and how he came up with the idea for it. He was an insect collector. Fun fact, he was also diagnosed with Asperger syndrome. Anyway I was wondering when someone would notice the Satoshi Tajiri nod.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
Sorry I haven't been on much, guys. I become preoccupied
ΦΞ ι(º□ºι) Flipping Tables, I know.

And, as for Shea's theme, you guys are bringing forth a rush of FFX Themes, but Imma have to say that Shea's would be "The Pretender" by The Foo Fighters.
Sorry I rebelled, guys T ~ T

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Hey, in your post you said that John's dream is to face the four. Well, if you were talking about the elite four, there isn't one in this world. The championship is a tournament.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
John's dream is to destroy the HA anyways. He just believes the only to prove he is strong enough is to become the champion. So you're both wrong. :P

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Heh, Israel's goal is to become champion in honor of his father and so he won't be breaking his promise to Yasumi. I wonder what will happen when he finally gets it through his head that the Gentleman is his father?

Nideous

Years
Please let John be the one to beat it through his thick skull! Please! That would be hilarious. He could do that as he makes the big reveal about him and Israel too! :D

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Please let John be the one to beat it through his thick skull! Please! That would be hilarious. He could do that as he makes the big reveal about him and Israel too! :D

Alright, John shall be the one who beats through Israel's skull that Tydus is the Gentleman, and of course that he is Israel's brother. You're right as I think about it right now it is going to be hilarious :laugh:.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Hm... Now how Earl factors into this is going to be interesting as well. I still got some tricks up my sleeve for him.

Nideous

Years
I'm thinking about throwing Jake, John's half brother I mentioned in my SU into the mix soon. You know, the one that ran away and became a Team Plasma grunt? Now, how to bring him in... Anyone got any ideas?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Hmm... I really don't know. Why not wait a bit longer? I mean, I'm sure Earl and the others aren't the only people going to be at the Pokemon League. ;)

Nideous

Years
I introduced Jake to Kitten and Sky. He's a member of TP, but he doesn't really like taking pokemon from good trainers. But the bad ones, he loves taking them from. That always makes him feel better about staying with TP. I'll add his and Six and Seven's teams to my character page on the front. By right back. :D

Nideous

Years
Jake? He doesn't really have one. I need to think of one. Something calm, yet has overtones of badassness. If you get an idea let me know. :P

Also, Six and Seven each need their own theme. That one was a group theme. John's solo theme is Gourmet Race, the one from Super Smash Bros Brawl. Six is very timid and docile. Seven is kind of in the middle, but she's only eight years old. And she is very much a badass too. But not as much as John. Six is not a badass at all. But he's very calm and soothing. If you get ideas for them too, let me know. :D

Back