• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Sphere Grid: so if we equip the monster without discarding we just get a neat decorative equip? xD Anyways, "If you do" rather than "If so" this card also looks a bit too expensive. A -2 and the effect is still tied to an equip? x.O I think I'd sooner run something that lets me recur the wanderer whose effect I want, especially since the wanderer you equip this to loses its original effect to boot. Should work nicely for the hero, but I think you can lower the cost to one discard. :3

Sacrificial Lambs: Well, Stray Lambs can be tributed anyway so I'd sooner go for Scapegoat or - as ACC mentioned - Ojama tokens with this. Free Dark Magician of Chaos ftw! Come to think of it, you could use Scapegoat then play this to summon the magician, use the magician's effect to recur Sacrificial Lambs and use it to summon...erm, some very powerful high-level dark attribute monster I just can't think of at the moment? xD Well, there's got to be one somewhere. Pretty neat card.

And Frostweaver hit the nail on the head with Relentless Crossout. The real power of that card is not in what it can cost your opponent (or in a freebie peek, because Dark Designator does that better) but in what it can dump for you. ^.~

Now for a card loosely based on one from another TCG (Cookie to the first who can guess the card in question)

Dark Empress Dulahey
Spellcaster/Effect
9 Star/Dark
2200 Atk / 1700 Def

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play three DARK Attribute monsters in your Graveyard while this card is in your Hand or Graveyard. You may only have one "Dark Empress Dulahey" on your Field at any given time. While there is at least one DARK Attribute monster on your Field other than this card, this card can not be selected as the target of an attack or card effect. When two monsters battle, both monsters are destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. (Damage Calculation is applied normally)

Aaand since the senets are stuck in my head now, I'm afraid that you shall have to suffer a...*gasp* senet monster line. O= Oh, and supports too.

Nightmare Phantom
Fiend/Effect
7 Star/Dark
2300 Atk / 2300 Def

When this card would be destroyed or removed from the Field, you may move it to an unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your Field instead. If you do, the Monster Card Zone this card was in when this effect was activated is considered to be occupied for as long as this card remains face-up on the Field. When this card battles with a monster in the same column, negate all effects of that monster for as long as this card remains on the Field.

Phantom Conductor
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1800 Atk / 1700 Def

If your opponent summons a monster (including Flip Summon) while this card is face-up on the Field, you may move the summoned monster to another unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your opponent's Field.

Phantom Stalker
Fiend/Effect
1 Star/Dark
0 Atk / 0 Def

If there is another monster in the same column as this card, the original Atk and Def of this card become the original Atk and Def of that monster. (A face-down monster results in an Atk and Def of zero) This Attack Position card can not be destroyed in battle with a monster that has the same Atk as this card. When this card destroys a monster by Battle, you may move this card to another unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your Field.

Wailing Phantom
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1000 Atk / 900 Def

When this card battles with a monster in the same column, you may reduce the Atk of this card to zero for Damage Calculation only. When this card is destroyed by Battle, you may Special Summon a Fiend type monster from your Deck with an Atk equal to or lower than the amount of Battle Damage you received from the battle this monster was destroyed in.

Chaos Sphere
Continuous Spell

During each of your Standby Phases, pay 400 Life Points, otherwise this card is destroyed. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may rearrange the cards on either player's Field in any manner you wish. (Card positions and control of cards can not be changed by this effect)

Pincer Attack
Quick-Play Spell

Select one monster on your opponent's Field and two Attack Position monsters on your Field that are located in adjacent columns to the monster on your opponent's Field. Destroy the monster you selected from your opponent's Field then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference between the combined Atk of the monsters selected from your Field and the Atk of the monster destroyed by this effect. (This is treated as Battle Damage inflicted by both of the selected monsters)

Senet Calling
Counter Trap

This card can only be activated when your opponent summons a monster in the same column as this card and you don't control a monster in that column. Special Summon one monster from your Hand or Graveyard with an Atk lower than or equal to the Atk of the monster your opponent summoned to the same column as this card.

Aaand just a random mindspook:

Zero Vortex
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when a monster with 0 Atk is destroyed in battle with a monster controlled by your opponent. Destroy all monsters on your opponent's Field with an Atk higher than or equal to the Atk of the monster that destroyed your monster.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Dark Empress Dulahey- I have no idea x.x; either way, "meh." Turns everything into Newdoria, which makes it just as eas for the enemy to destroy the empress herself. I only see this as a RFG engine, but we have plenty of that nowadays...

Nightmare Phantom- overpowered... because you really only want this card on the field for monster, then you have a chance to score some +4 because it'll take your opponent that 4 cards to kill this thing for real. Cyber Dragon can only kill it the first time, then it'll take a monarch, and then basically nothing. Light and Darkness Dragon, Plasma and Skill Drain are in dire need against this thing x.x (and Ojama Trio). I'll say take out the atk increase each time, boost atk power to 2200 or 2300 atk and it should be fine. Then at least (true) tribute monsters can take care of it if it has no backup in spells/traps.

Phantom Conductor- fair enough

Phantom Stalker- fair enough... fun card with opti-camouflage armor to copy 2400 atk and ram it in fo direct attack X3

Wailing Phantom- damage condenser for fiends on monster form... too bad I can't think of that many fiends to use and can benefit from this x.x;

Chaos Sphere- senets really need that... a push in the right direction.

Pincer Attack- situational yet huge payback... I mean, chances of this thing doing immense damage is huge against facedown (hiiiii marshmellon and treeborn frog XD)

Senet Calling- against situational because... 1/5 chance, sort of? but it does work for *any* monster o_O;

Zero Vortex- phantom stalker abuse, now =o

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Cadalbolg
Equip Spell
The monster equipped with this spell card must be "Wandering Hero" or "Wandering Swordslinger". When the selected monster declares a direct attack on your opponent's life points, the battle damage becomes half of your life points. You may not activate this effect and the effect of the equipped monster in the same turn.

Wandering Highwind
Monster/Wind/Machine/Effect/6*
Atk 2400/Def 2000
When this monster is summoned successfully, select one level four or lower "Wandering" monster in your deck and add it to your hand. When this monster is destroyed by a card effect, special summon any level four or lower "Wandering" monsters in your hand.

Tidus's ultimate weapon and cool airships FTW!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Cadalbolg- blah, why must we use this name instead of Ultima Weapon (in japanese, it's still the Ultima Weapon just like FF7 and FF9. English is whacko and suddenly gave it a new name.) Either way, doesn't Hero dig up equip as its effect? Then we're aiming for Hero to do direct damage, and we'll be scoring 4000 LP damage (not hard to search hero with RotA, and hero has built in search for Cadalbolg) early on... with aegis of gaia and cards like that, we're looking at a 2HKO combo. Yes I know that if you dig up the sword, you can't use it on the same turn but is it that hard to get out another copy of hero or gunslinger when they're lv 4 and warriors?

Wandering Highwind- I'm almost tempted to say why not skip the middle step and just summon the monster directly, but yes there's differences... either way, I'm not sure if wandering monsters need it. Either they're so darn searchable already, or they are higher level and can't be searched. It helps, certainly, but the usable wandering monsters seem to do very well for the most part alone. I think we need tributed wandering monsters to help out in effect/destruction/general draw instead of searchability (their support cards do that well enough without tributes.)

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
:\

Anyway......

Destiny Hero - Searchlight Lad
DARK/Warrior/Effect
3 Stars/ATK 800/DEF 1200
This card is also treated to have "Elemental Hero" in its card name. During your Standby Phase after this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you may select and activate 1 of the following effects:
-Draw 1 card for each face-up Level 3 or lower "Destiny Hero" or "Elemental Hero" monster on your side of the field.
-Add 1 "Destiny Hero" or "Elemental Hero" monster, except "Destiny Hero - Searchlight Lad" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

D-Hero version of Stratos? :\

Bah, I'm going back to the fun ones:

Guardian of GIANT ROCKS!!!!!!
EARTH/Warrior/Effect
4 Stars/ATK 1600/DEF 800
While this card is face-up on your side of the field, face-up "GIANT ROCK!!!!" monsters on your side of the field cannot switch controllers or be destroyed by cards that designate a target.

YET ANOTHER GIANT ROCK!!!!
EARTH/Rock/Effect
4 Stars/ATK 0/DEF 2000
While face-up on your side of the field, this card is treated as a Normal Monster, and its name is treated to be "A GIANT ROCK!!!!".

GIANT ROCK BARRAGE!!!!
Normal Trap
Send 1 "GIANT ROCK!!!!" monster from your deck to your Graveyard. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the sent monster's DEF.

GIANT ROCK BLOCKAGE!!!!
Continuous Spell
Select 1 "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" on your side of the field and up to three unoccupied Monster card zones on your opponent's side of the field that are adjacent to each other. As long as this card is face-up on the field, the selected monster's DEF is decreased by 1000 and the selected zones cannot be used.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
The Greed of a Huntsman
Continuous Spell
Whenever a Monster on your side of the field inflicts 800 or more Battle Damage to your opponent, draw 1 card.

I have a feeling this card can be abused in some way but meh. XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Um, yes...? I think almost all direct damage is more than 800, and monarchs against non-tribute are generally mroe than 800 too. Oh even my robbin goblion idea with submarineroid can abuse it ><; too broken.

Great Erosion
Normal Spell card

Send all "GIANT ROCK" cards to the removed pile and deal 1000 damage to your opponent for each card removed this way.

>>; yeah, a bit overboard with that many giant rock cards.

Searchlight Lad- there's probably ways to abuse it, really. It's probably the 2nd effect we're going to try to abuse too (not too many usable lv 3 and lower e/d heroes that will stay alive for long. I only know disc commander. Everything else is generally lv 4 and up.)

Forbidden Fruit of Ancient Knowledge
Normal Spell

Draw 2 cards and show it to your opponent. Remove the drawn cards from play unless they are spell cards. For each card removed from play this way, deal 500 damage to your LP. You cannot use more than 1 "Forbidden Fruit of Ancient Knowledge" per turn.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Lessee... slightly less broken anime card:

Akashic Records
Normal Spell
Your opponent draws two cards. Select two spell or trap cards from your graveyard and add them to your hand, then discard one card.

Hm... even now I'm looking at Limited, at the least, but what the hey it's thematic anyway.

Lion's Heart
Normal Spell
Special summon one "Wandering Gunblader" from your hand or deck.

Wandering Gunblader
Monster/Light/Warrior/Effect/6*
Atk 2400/ Def 2000
When this monster destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, flip a coin. If heads, destroy one other monster on your opponent's side of the field, regardless of position.

Griever
Equip Spell
Increase the attack points of the equipped monster by five hundred. If the equipped monster is "Wandering Gunblader", increase the equipped monster's attack points by one thousand instead. If "Wandering Gunblader" is equipped with this card, destroy any monster it battles with at the end of the turn.

Wandering Guardian
Monster/Dark/Warrior/Effect/6*
Atk 2400/Def 2000
When this monster battles with a defense-position monster and this monster's attack points are higher then the other monster's defense points, subtract the difference for the opponent's life points. If another "Wandering" monster is on your side of the field when this monster is summoned, your opponent may not conduct their next battle phase.

Any questions, gentlemen?

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Actually, Dulahey only turns everything into Yomi Ship because Newdoria gets to pick and choose its victims. Besides, the vulnerability to her own effect is why I added that Command Knight-style protection effect. O= The vulnerability to its own effect was part of the monster this is based on, though, so I couldn't leave that out it in good conscience. Nightmare Phantom has been edited, though. :3

The Greed of a Huntsman: anything that does battle damage and isn't called Crystal Beast exploits this like crazy. D=

Forbidden Fruit: Spell-heavy decks will love this, yes they will. For a really animesque synergy, Soul Absorption prevents turns the end sum of the transaction zero regardless of how many or few get removed. xD But yeah, that's obviously not the sort of thing you'd play this card for. ^^

Akashic Records: So...what happens to that other spell or trap we're selecting? I mean, is it just selected for the heck of it or what? x.O

Lion's Heart: Now that's just plain lazy. What ever happened to tribute summoning your monsters? xP

Wandering Gunblader: Are you going to replicate ever FF character out there? o.O Well anyways, the coin flip suits the trigger, but destroying another monster seems sort of odd. How about having it do something like extra damage or increasing the gunblader's Atk (though the timing would obviously have to be changed for that) instead?

Griever: so not worth it. Bumped up to 3400 Atk and with a destruction effect to boot the second part of this won't ever come to use, and if we just want 1000 Atk we've already got Axe of Despair and that's not worth it either. O=

Wandering Guardian: Overpowered. It's like Dark Driceratops with a major additional effect. I'd say cut down on the effects or the stats.

Anyways, time for a super special awesome new win condition:

Rule of the Immortal
Normal Spell

When you have 20 000 Life Points or more, you may show this card in your Hand to your opponent in order to declare automatic victory. Send this card in your Hand to the Graveyard in order to select one Spell or Trap card with an effect that increases your Life Points from your Graveyard and add it to your Hand.

'Cause life points need more value. x3 Oh, and I'd be much obliged if someone finally reviewed the royals I posted like...a page ago:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Oh, and I'd be much obliged if someone finally reviewed the royals I posted like...a page ago:

Fine, but in exchange you have to review my cards at the top of the page that were ignored. ;)

Queen Curran: The ATK is a bit too high (2700 would be better, methinks). The effect itself...well, clear Decree-hate and would have been lovely synergy with Decree/Order if IO was still around...but that burn effect is, ehh......a bit hefty. Also, what about cards like Ojama Trio & Lave Golem? Suddenly you're taking a big chunk of damage for it or giving it to your opponent? Either way, it's either quite broken or quite painful. XD

Queen Pikeru: ...>_> BAD REACTION TO SIMOCHI FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Court of Nobles: Meh.

The Final Trail: So it stays on the field now? Hmm, definitely makes it a bit easier to pull both out at once.

Royal Chaplain: ......Would this work with the last part of The Final Trail's effect? Regardless, though, there's definite potential for this, but Zombie might chuckle a bit...

Royal Spy: knowing what's coming is always a good thing, but the discarding effect is pretty good. Certainly better than Tributing them, as Chaplain's already got that covered.

Royal Cavalry: I think you mean "Ancient Royal Gear"...but 2500 and unstoppable except by monsters? Not bad at all.

Hereditary Right: I'm looking at abuse here with searchers and Royals. It also gives you something else to do with those discards.

Sacrifice of the Highborn: Case in point. The extra copies of the Queens you've got suddenly have a use. It also adds to that whole "Royal protection" dynamic...

Why is my Jinzo removed? o.o;

Probably because it was SPAM. This is the "You Make the Card!" thread, not the "Post Already-Made Cards!" thread...

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
.........Sorry everybody, but I need to get this off my chest here:

Actually it was an Ultimate Rare Jinzo I made and I'd like to put it here.

Seriously, I don't think anybody cares about that sort of edit. If we did, there would probably already be a lot more, including the one you tried to post. Did you make the artwork for Jinzo? No. Did you make the effect and stats, send that information to Konami, and have them make it? No. Therefore, you did not make the actual card itself and it does not belong here. All what you did amounts to would be something like a recolor, and as we all know, recoloring =/= making.

......*phew* I feel better. So much so, in fact, that I could just...just.......

GIANT ROCK.......IN AMERICA!!
Normal Trap
When a "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" on your side of the field is attacked, negate the attack and destroy all cards in the same column as the attacked card.

Anime Mullet
Equip Spell
Switch the ATK & DEF of the equipped monster. If the equipped monster is "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" or "ANOTHER GIANT ROCK!!!!", whenever the equipped monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field and inflict 400 points of damage to his/her Life Points.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Um... you misunderstand the purpose of this thread. You don't make cards in a new format here: you create new cards with completely different effects. Learn the difference.

As to the comment on the Wandering monsters, of course I'm not doing every character in Final Fantasy. I've only played seven, eight, and ten after all. XD

WILL THERE BE NO END TO THIS CEASELESS WANDERING!?!?!?
Normal Trap
Tribute all "Wandering" monsters you control. Send all cards in your opponent's hand and all monsters on their field to the graveyard. You must have three or more "Wandering" monsters with different names on your field in order to activate this card.

Broken or no?

Bypass Tribute
Normal Spell
Activate only when you have no other monsters on your side of the field. Special summon one level six or higher monster from your hand.

Gifts of the Dead
Quickplay Spell
Draw one card for each monster your opponent special summoned during their last turn.

I need to do something with the rocks, so...

BEHOLD THE GIANT ROCK!!!!!
Normal Spell
Tribute one "GIANT ROCK!!!!" or "ANOTHER GIANT ROCK!!!!!!" that you control. Special summon one "Major Skeptic" or "PRIESTESS OF THE GIANT ROCKS!!!" from your deck.

PRIESTESS OF THE GIANT ROCKS!!!
Monster/Earth/Spellcaster/Effect/4*
Atk ????/Def ????
All monsters with "GIANT ROCK" in their card names gain one thousand attack points as long as this monster is on the field. The attack and defense of this monster are equal to half of the total combined attack and defense of all "GIANT ROCK" monsters you control.

Major Skeptic
Monster/Dark/Warrior/Effect/6*
Atk 2400/Def 0000
Control of this monster is switched to your opponent when it is summoned. Whenever this monster battles with a monster with "GIANT ROCK" in its name, destroy this monster without applying damage calculation and inflict three thousand points of direct damage to your opponent's life points.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Queen Pikeru: ...>_> BAD REACTION TO SIMOCHI FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, if we want to hinge our strategy on a monster that can only be summoned by a specific card effect that requires you to tribute a monster that can only be summoned by another specific card effect. xP Personally, I'd sooner go for Dark Eradicator Warlock burn (Toon Table searches Toon Table searches Toon Table, Transmigration kicks in, Toon Table searches Toon Table searches Cannon Soldier. 5000 points plus the ability to tribute everything you have on the field for 500 points each; throw in two more Normal Spells and that's 8000 already) but yeah; seeing as how Scapegoat + Simochi now equal 8000 burn I suppose I'll cut it down to 1200 per summon.

that burn effect is, ehh......a bit hefty

Original was 900 for every monster each turn so that one is toned down, actually. This way it only stings once. Oh, and the person who summons (as opposed to the person who gets it) is the one who's footing the bill, so there's no Ojama exploit. There is some considerable Scapegoat hate, though. x3 Fine, I'll drop it to 800 per summon.

As for their Atk...well, compared to The Splendid Venus (Spell and trap anti-negation in one package and a far easier summon) these are pretty tame so I think it's only fair to give them 200 more base Atk. It's not like they cut the Atk of all non-royals either. xP

Royal Chaplain: ......Would this work with the last part of The Final Trail's effect? Regardless, though, there's definite potential for this, but Zombie might chuckle a bit...

If you're referring to using Trial's self-protection effect as a way to convert the cost into a discard then no. Chaplain specifies that you must tribute but trial is only protected from destruction effects.

And yeah, sacrifice and Hereditary Right do have intentional synergy. *Shot* Still, exploiting the latter calls for some careful setup and it's only fair that Skill Drain Burn got a counter-measure to face. xP

Guardian of GIANT ROCKS!!!!!!: hiii Shield Crash, Brain Control and Soul Exchange. Another way to keep the rock safe for potential OTKOing and this has decent stats too. :3

YET ANOTHER GIANT ROCK!!!!: Oh come now, there are only two giant rocks. This monster is such a wannabe. D=

GIANT ROCK BARRAGE!!!!: So basically 1500 or 1000 burn and dump a rock for retrieval? Whoa, regular Rock Barrage just got pwned. GIANT ROCK burn is getting more and more viable.

GIANT ROCK BLOCKAGE!!!!: Combine with Ground Collapse and the Def drop really isn't an issue anymore. Ehh...fair enough, and certainly dead annoying.

GIANT ROCK.......IN AMERICA!!: Why is there nothing American in the card effect? Heresy! And totally overshadowed by Blasting Fuse too. :<

Anime Mullet: Now this is just plain random. Basically an equip made solely for giant rocks and - possibly - Big Shield Gardna or Gear Golem.

WILL THERE BE NO END TO THIS CEASELESS WANDERING!?!?!?: Ehh...yeah, one-sided Norleras is broken no matter how you slice it. Even the crazily picky cards like Law of the Normal (Requires five level 2 or lower normal monsters on your field) hit both players, because let's face it; that's the only way to balance an effect this strong. .__.

Bypass Tribute: What do you mean other monsters? This is a spell; not a monster, so remove that word. Other than that...I guess it's a fair enough; sort of reminds me of Cost Down except it has no discard and is a lot more limited in its application. Love the way this lets me plunk down Satellite Cannon on turn one. xD

Gifts of the Dead: pretty misguiding name since it doesn't specify that they have to come from the graveyard. Definite use against zombie, but I'm generally not too fond of cards that rely on my opponent making specific plays.

And I just don't have the energy to comment on more GIANT ROCK cards anymore. Seriously, guys, haven't we exhausted the possibilities with those already? All these caps and exclamation marks are violating my aesthetic sense. ;_;

Anyways:

Royal Stronghold
Field Spell

This card is treated as "Court of Nobles". This card can only be activated if "Court of Nobles" is face-up on your Field. Increase the Atk and Def of all "Curran", "Pikeru" and "Royal" monsters on the Field by 300 and reduce the Atk and Def of all other monsters on the Field by the same amount. During your Draw Phase, you may add one Spell or Trap card designating a "Curran", "Pikeru" or "Royal" monster in its card effect from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand instead of drawing a card. When this face-up card on the Field would be destroyed, you may discard one "Royal" monster from your Hand instead.

Curran's Circle of Disenchantment
Normal Trap

Pay 1000 Life Points to activate this card. Until your second Standby Phase after this card's activation, monsters on the Field are not affected by the effects of any Spell or Trap cards.

Shield of Heredity
Equip Spell

Only once per equipped monster, you may negate the effect of card that designates the monster equipped with this card and destroy it. If this face-up card on your Field was sent to your Graveyard other than as the result of a card effect and you successfully summon a monster with the same name as the monster this card was equipped to when it was sent to the Graveyard, equip this card to the monster you summoned.

Yes, the last one is probably not very useful. So sue me. xD Anyways, you haven't played FF VI, ACC? Oh, you poor soul. O= That prompts me to create:

Wandering Artist
Spellcaster/Effect
3 Star/Light
1000 Atk / 800 Def

When this card is summoned successfully (Including Flip Summon) select one face-up monster on the Field other than this card then increase the original Atk and Def of this card by half the Atk and Def of the selected monster for as long as this card remains face-up on the Field.

Wandering Assassin
Warrior/Effect
5 Star/Dark
1300 Atk / 700 Def

When this card attacks, if this card was Tribute Summoned using a "Wandering" monster, destroy the attacked monster with this card's effect without applying Damage Calculation.

Wandering Canine
Beast/Union/Effect
3 Star/Earth
1000 Atk / 0 Def

If "Wandering Assassin" is face-up on your Field, you can Special Summon this card from your Hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "Wandering Assassin" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.) Increase the Atk of the monster equipped with this card by 700. If the equipped monster would be destroyed or removed from the Field as the result of a card effect, destroy this card instead. If this card is destroyed while it is equipped to "Wandering Assassin", the monster this card was equipped to can not be destroyed or removed from the Field until the end of the turn.

Wandering Engineer
Warrior/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1600 Atk / 1700 Def

Once per turn, discard one card from your Hand in order to add one Equip Spell card from your Graveyard to your Hand. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you may send one Equip Spell card equipped to this card to the Graveyard. If you do, this card may attack once more in a row.

Wandering Fighter
Warrior/Effect
4 Star/Fire
1800 Atk / 1300 Def

This card can not be destroyed except by Battle.

Wandering Gambler
Spellcaster/Effect
3 Star/Wind
? Atk / ? Def

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, roll a six-sided die three times then select two of the results. The original Atk and Def of this card becomes the combined value of the results you selected x 300 until your next Standby Phase.

Wandering General
Spellcaster/Effect
6 Star/Light
2100 Atk / 1700 Def

Once per turn, discard one card from your Hand to negate the activation and effect of a Spell Card controlled by your opponent and destroy it.

Wandering Knight
Warrior/Effect
6 Star/Fire
2300 Atk / 1600 Def

When this card attacks, the target monster is switched into Attack Position. (card effects are not activated)

Wandering Mimic
Spellcaster/Effect
4 Star/Dark
? Atk / ? Def

Whenever this card attacks or is attacked, select one face-up monster on the Field other than the monster this card battles with. This card gains the Atk, Def and card effect(s) of the selected monster until the end of the Damage Step.

Wandering Moogle
Fairy/Effect
4 Star/Light
1400 Atk / 800 Def

If there is a face-up Field Spell on the Field, this card accumulates effects depending on the effect(s) of that card:

- Change Atk or Def: Increase the original Atk of this card by 500.
- Decrease Battle Damage: All Battle Damage you receive from battles involving "Wandering" monsters is reduced to zero.
- Draw a card(s): During your Main Phase, you may draw a card. This card can not attack on the turn this effect is activated.
- Negate the destruction of a card(s): Once per turn, when this card would be destroyed by battle it is not destroyed.
- Destroy a monster(s): Once per turn, you may select a face-up monster on the Field and destroy it. On the turn this effect is activated, this card may not attack.
- Change monster level: all "Wandering" monsters in your Hand and on your Field are considered to be one level lower than usual.

Wandering Sage
Spellcaster/Effect
7 Star/Earth
2300 Atk / 2100 Def

When Tribute Summoning this card, all tributes must be "Wandering" monsters. If this card was Tribute Summoned it gains the following effect:

- Once per turn, discard one Normal Spell card from your Hand in order to activate the effect of an Effect Monster from either player's Graveyard, ignoring activation requirements.

Wandering Sasquatch
Beast/Effect
6 Star/Water
2600 Atk / 1300 Def

If "Wandering Moogle" is face-up on your Field, this card can be Special Summoned from your Hand. This card can not be set and must attack each turn if able. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it.

Wandering Treasure Hunter
Warrior/Effect
5 Star/Wind
2000 Atk / 1100 Def

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, select one Spell or Trap card from your opponent's Graveyard and add it to your Hand, then you can use the selected card in this duel. When the face-up card is sent to the Graveyard, it is placed in the Graveyard of the original owner.

Wandering Wildchild
Warrior/Effect
3 Star/Earth
1300 Atk / 800 Def

When this card battles, instead of applying Damage Calculation, you may remove this card from play until your next Standby Phase. (The Monster Card Zone this card was in is treated as occupied during this time) When this card is returned to your Field after using this effect, this card copies the Atk and Def of the monster it attacked.

Wandering Witch
Spellcaster/Effect
7 Star/Light
2200 Atk / 1400 Def

While this card is face-up on the Field, all of your Spell Cards are treated as Quick-Play in addition to their normal type.

*Dies* Did I miss anyone? xD Now for the limit break (well, the best I can do with the freakin' unified limit break system they ran back then anyway):

Limit Break - Debiliator

Normal Spell

This card can only be activate by paying half your Life Points while "Wandering Engineer" is face-up on your Field. Until your second Standby Phase after this card's activation, negate the effects of all Effect Monsters controlled by your opponent. If "Wandering Engineer" is the only monster on your Field, you do not need to pay any Life Points to activate this effect. You may only activate the effect of one "Limit Break" Spell Card each turn.

Limit Break - Feral Rage

Normal Spell

This card can only be activated by paying half your Life Points while "Wandering Wildchild" is face-up on your Field. Select one Monster Card from your Deck or from either player's Field or Graveyard. Until your second Standby Phase after this card's activation, "Wandering Wildchild" gains the Atk, Def and effects of the monster you selected. If "Wandering Wildchild" is the only monster on your Field, you do not need to pay any Life Points to activate this effect. You may only activate one "Limit Break" Spell Card each turn.

Limit Break - Runic
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated by paying half your Life Points while "Wandering General" is face-up on your Field. Check all cards on your opponent's Field and in his/her Hand as well as every card he/she draws until your next Standby Phase after this card's activation then remove all Spell Cards you find from play. For every two Spell Cards removed from play by this effect, select one Spell Card from your Graveyard and shuffle it into your Deck. If "Wandering General" is the only monster on your Field, you do not need to pay any Life Points to activate this effect. You may only activate one "Limit Break" Spell Card each turn.

More to come when I figure them out. :3

Last edited:

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
Years
.........Sorry everybody, but I need to get this off my chest here:

Seriously, I don't think anybody cares about that sort of edit. If we did, there would probably already be a lot more, including the one you tried to post. Did you make the artwork for Jinzo? No. Did you make the effect and stats, send that information to Konami, and have them make it? No. Therefore, you did not make the actual card itself and it does not belong here. All what you did amounts to would be something like a recolor, and as we all know, recoloring =/= making.

......*phew* I feel better. So much so, in fact, that I could just...just.......

GIANT ROCK.......IN AMERICA!!
Normal Trap
When a "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" on your side of the field is attacked, negate the attack and destroy all cards in the same column as the attacked card.

Anime Mullet
Equip Spell
Switch the ATK & DEF of the equipped monster. If the equipped monster is "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" or "ANOTHER GIANT ROCK!!!!", whenever the equipped monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field and inflict 400 points of damage to his/her Life Points.

Better stolen and improved than poorly made up.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Better stolen and improved than poorly made up.

Not in this thread. The only requirements are that the card is made up and would function within the mechanics of its alloted TCG. Icha's conformed to these rules; yours didn't. Yours got deleted; Icha's didn't. End of story. Now could you two please stop sniping at each other or take it over PM? Or could you at the very least do it in a thread where it's not off topic? I hate to be a mini-mod, but this is getting really annoying. -.-

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Not in this thread. The only requirements are that the card is made up and would function within the mechanics of its alloted TCG. Icha's conformed to these rules; yours didn't. Yours got deleted; Icha's didn't. End of story. Now could you two please stop sniping at each other or take it over PM? Or could you at the very least do it in a thread where it's not off topic? I hate to be a mini-mod, but this is getting really annoying. -.-

Agreed (I was actually finished after that last one...).

Now, to bring everything back to the main topic:

Original was 900 for every monster each turn so that one is toned down, actually. This way it only stings once. Oh, and the person who summons (as opposed to the person who gets it) is the one who's footing the bill, so there's no Ojama exploit. There is some considerable Scapegoat hate, though. x3 Fine, I'll drop it to 800 per summon.

I figured as much. Zombie & Big City are still officially cursing you out, though. XD

GIANT ROCK.......IN AMERICA!!: Why is there nothing American in the card effect? Heresy! And totally overshadowed by Blasting Fuse too. :<

Mount Rushmore, anyone? ......That one mountain in Washington works, too. :P

WILL THERE BE NO END TO THIS CEASELESS WANDERING!?!?!?: Ehh...yeah, one-sided Norleras is broken no matter how you slice it. Even the crazily picky cards like Law of the Normal (Requires five level 2 or lower normal monsters on your field) hit both players, because let's face it; that's the only way to balance an effect this strong. .__.

There's also the fact that, being Warriors, the Wandering monsters are going to be really easy to toss out three of.

And I just don't have the energy to comment on more GIANT ROCK cards anymore. Seriously, guys, haven't we exhausted the possibilities with those already? All these caps and exclamation marks are violating my aesthetic sense. ;_;

But it has so much potential!!!! XD

Anyways:

Royal Stronghold
Field Spell

This card is treated as "Court of Nobles". This card can only be activated if "Court of Nobles" is face-up on your Field. Increase the Atk and Def of all "Curran", "Pikeru" and "Royal" monsters on the Field by 300 and reduce the Atk and Def of all other monsters on the Field by the same amount. During your Draw Phase, you may add one Spell or Trap card designating a "Curran", "Pikeru" or "Royal" monster in its card effect from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand instead of drawing a card. When this face-up card on the Field would be destroyed, you may discard one "Royal" monster from your Hand instead.

...Didn't Court of Nobles or something have an effect that prevented it from being destroyed, completely ruining this card due to its activation condition?? Hmm....

Curran's Circle of Disenchantment
Normal Trap

Until your second Standby Phase after this card's activation, monsters on your Field are not affected by the effects of any Spell or Trap cards.

...Skill Drain Burn, anyone?? Or just plain beatdown???? Really, this is just TOO evil... I mean, you could even combo this with RftDD or something. At least give it another cost...!

Shield of Heredity
Equip Spell

Only once per equipped monster, you may negate the effect of card that designates the monster equipped with this card and destroy it. If this face-up card on your Field was sent to your Graveyard other than as the result of a card effect and you successfully summon a monster with the same name as the monster this card was equipped to when it was sent to the Graveyard, equip this card to the monster you summoned.

"Only once per equipped monster"? I think that needs to be reworded a bit. Otherwise...meh. Takes too long to really be any use.

Yes, the last one is probably not very useful. So sue me. xD Anyways, you haven't played FF VI, ACC? Oh, you poor soul. O= That prompts me to create:

*GASP* ACC's never played FF VI!!???? OH NO!!!!!!!

Wandering Artist
Spellcaster/Effect
3 Star/Light
1000 Atk / 800 Def

When this card is summoned successfully (Including Flip Summon) select one face-up monster on the Field other than this card then increase the original Atk and Def of this card by half the Atk and Def of the selected monster for as long as this card remains face-up on the Field.

...4-star, please? I don't think we can have a 2200-ATK (after selecting a Monarch) beatstick that's immune to Gravity Bind & LLAB running around...

Wandering Assassin
Warrior/Effect
5 Star/Dark
1300 Atk / 700 Def

When this card attacks, if this card was Tribute Summoned using a "Wandering" monster, destroy the attacked monster with this card's effect without applying Damage Calculation.

...I dunno, Shadow always struck me as more of a Ninja than an actual assassin...or both, if you prefer. It seems like there should be some sort of Trap disarmament somewhere here...but it's fine as-is.

Wandering Canine
Beast/Union/Effect
3 Star/Earth
1000 Atk / 0 Def

If "Wandering Assassin" is face-up on your Field, you can Special Summon this card from your Hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "Wandering Assassin" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.) If the equipped monster would be destroyed or removed from the Field as the result of a card effect, destroy this card instead. If this card is destroyed while it is equipped to "Wandering Assassin", the monster this card was equipped to can not be destroyed or removed from the Field until the end of the turn.

I'm asking for a 500-700 ATK boost to Shadow when equipped, but otherwise very fitting.

Wandering Engineer
Warrior/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1600 Atk / 1700 Def

Once per turn, discard one card from your Hand in order to add one Equip Spell card from your Graveyard to your Hand. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you may send one Equip Spell card equipped to this card to the Graveyard. If you do, this card may attack once more in a row.

Shield of Heredity, anyone? I think Ben Kai does a better job at attacking, though...but this is definite Ben Kai material.

Wandering Fighter
Warrior/Effect
4 Star/Fire
1800 Atk / 1300 Def

This card can not be destroyed except by Battle.

...Where're the Blitzes? =O

Wandering Gambler
Spellcaster/Effect
3 Star/Wind
? Atk / ? Def

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, roll a six-sided die three times then select two of the results. The original Atk and Def of this card becomes the combined value of the results you selected x 300 until your next Standby Phase.

Same problem as Artist.

Wandering General
Spellcaster/Effect
6 Star/Light
2100 Atk / 1700 Def

Once per turn, discard one card from your Hand to negate the activation and effect of a Spell Card controlled by your opponent and destroy it.

Permanent Magic Jammer......I like it.

Wandering Knight
Warrior/Effect
6 Star/Fire
2300 Atk / 1600 Def

When this card attacks, the target monster is switched into Attack Position. (card effects are not activated)

Hmm. Not bad, but there'll probably be quite a few times when you'll want them in Defense instead.

Wandering Mimic
Spellcaster/Effect
4 Star/Dark
? Atk / ? Def

Whenever this card attacks or is attacked, select one face-up monster on the Field other than the monster this card battles with. This card gains the Atk, Def and card effect(s) of the selected monster until the end of the Damage Step.

Ring of Magnetism + Wandering Mimic + random beatstick/wall (A GIANT ROCK!!!!) = lock.

Wandering Moogle
Fairy/Effect
4 Star/Light
1400 Atk / 800 Def

If there is a face-up Field Spell on the Field, this card accumulates effects depending on the effect(s) of that card:

- Change Atk or Def: Increase the original Atk of this card by 500.
- Decrease Battle Damage: All Battle Damage you receive from battles involving "Wandering" monsters is reduced to zero.
- Draw a card(s): During your Main Phase, you may draw a card. This card can not attack on the turn this effect is activated.
- Negate the destruction of a card(s): Once per turn, when this card would be destroyed by battle it is not destroyed.
- Destroy a monster(s): Once per turn, you may select a face-up monster on the Field and destroy it. On the turn this effect is activated, this card may not attack.
- Change monster level: all "Wandering" monsters in your Hand and on your Field are considered to be one level lower than usual.

...What sort of crazy Field Spell do we currently have that......oh, Rainbow Ruins. That's the only case where at least half of those effects will ever come into play, though...at least, as far as what comes to mind.

Wandering Sage
Spellcaster/Effect
7 Star/Earth
2300 Atk / 2100 Def

When Tribute Summoning this card, all tributes must be "Wandering" monsters. If this card was Tribute Summoned it gains the following effect:

- Once per turn, discard one Normal Spell card from your Hand in order to activate the effect of an Effect Monster from either player's Graveyard, ignoring activation requirements.

So, does that include effects that activate on Battle Damage inflicted, like Kycoo's?

Wandering Sasquatch
Beast/Effect
6 Star/Water
2600 Atk / 1300 Def

If "Wandering Moogle" is face-up on your Field, this card can be Special Summoned from your Hand. This card can not be set and must attack each turn if able. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it.

Beefed-up Berserk Gorilla. Painful if Mog's out there.

Wandering Treasure Hunter
Warrior/Effect
5 Star/Wind
2000 Atk / 1100 Def

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, select one Spell or Trap card from your opponent's Graveyard and place it face-up in your Deck, then shuffle your Deck. You can use the face-up card in this duel. When the face-up card is sent to the Graveyard, it is placed in the Graveyard of the original owner.

>_> For a monster that gets run over by Cyber Dragon, the least you could do would be add it straight to the hand.

Wandering Wildchild
Warrior/Effect
3 Star/Earth
1300 Atk / 800 Def

When this card battles, instead of applying Damage Calculation, you may remove this card from play until your next Standby Phase. (The Monster Card Zone this card was in is treated as occupied during this time) When this card is returned to your Field after using this effect, this card copies the Atk and Def of the monster it attacked.

*GAUGAUGAUGAUGAUGAUGAUGAUGAUGAUGAUGAUGAU!!!!!!!!!!!!*

....That means "I like it."

Wandering Witch
Spellcaster/Effect
7 Star/Light
2200 Atk / 1400 Def

While this card is face-up on the Field, all of your Spell Cards are treated as Quick-Play in addition to their normal type.

...I think I made a card with that same effect......yeah, I'm SURE I did!

*Dies* Did I miss anyone? xD Now for the limit break (well, the best I can do with the freakin' unified limit break system they ran back then anyway):

...I'm guessing Terra's the witch, but......where's Kefka!!??????

Limit Break - Debiliator

Normal Spell

This card can only be activate by paying half your Life Points while "Wandering Engineer" is face-up on your Field. Until your second Standby Phase after this card's activation, negate the effects of all Effect Monsters controlled by your opponent. If "Wandering Engineer" is the only monster on your Field, you do not need to pay any Life Points to activate this effect. You may only activate the effect of one "Limit Break" Spell Card each turn.

Curran's Circle of Disenchantment + this = possible OTKO.

Limit Break - Feral Rage

Normal Spell

This card can only be activated by paying half your Life Points while "Wandering Wildchild" is face-up on your Field. Select one Monster Card from your Deck or from either player's Field or Graveyard. Until your second Standby Phase after this card's activation, "Wandering Wildchild" gains the Atk, Def and effects of the monster you selected. If "Wandering Wildchild" is the only monster on your Field, you do not need to pay any Life Points to activate this effect. You may only activate one "Limit Break" Spell Card each turn.

No comment.

Limit Break - Runic
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated by paying half your Life Points while "Wandering General" is face-up on your Field. Check all cards on your opponent's Field and in his/her Hand then remove all Spell Cards you find there from play. For every two Spell Cards removed from play by this effect, select one Spell Card from your Graveyard and shuffle it into your Deck. If "Wandering General" is the only monster on your Field, you do not need to pay any Life Points to activate this effect. You may only activate one "Limit Break" Spell Card each turn.

More to come when I figure them out. :3

......Runic seems kind of......watered down?

Back