• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] pokémon, ghetto da tze!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
'bulbasaur' byjoshuadunlop​
bulbasaur_by_joshuadunlop-daq3hdz.jpg

Honikerx​
Chapter1
This in a color to my knowing forms for this inside my only life! This wasn't gone but once in all I know, but there in all we are, this wasn't never losing out to call, this inside my only hope for this world inside of what was gone enough but back enough, this inside my own!
My name, is Satoshi Johto! It's good enough to tell you however I was before, there's a whole new reason to take off outside this stranger land, but that's because I'm following a pokémon for once, his name is Bulbasaur, and yeah usually, I chase them, for fun, mostly, but this one wants m, that's what they call me back home by the way Chase, but this one wants me to follow him, and more or less it's a better sort of a world for that this was gone into where we all could be, and it's not like it was gunna be hard to prepare for,
but this lady who used to take care of me, call her a mom sure, a mom, but not my mom, I don't actually have one, but like you could think about me still, "I'm not gunna stop you know.." "Chasing things?" "Pokémon, Mom.."
and I said if it ever took me too far, she was cleaning me up for something, brambles and stuff, that if it ever took me to far, there I'd be, so don't worry about me, you know? So I'm one of the three basic types of actual pokémon there really are, a boy! Don't get confused, whoa, Whoa! "Whoa Bulbasaur wait to pick up the Pace!" I didn't know the phrase in actuality I thought I was supposed to be mocking myself, but this surest run, there on into through this jungle I'd really never been on in and back, on in back on in and in through! This was never losing out to know about this world of Fun! This was never surely ever ever even Back!
This was never losing Out to know about what couldn't have to tell you more about what couldn't be still, there, this, free from a vine lash, okay! There we go, there, so go go go! This world, these worlds into knowing more before these worlds, that I couldn't knowing more about that I couldn't be so gone, still, this wasn't getting better into knowing less, but there just wasn't enough for, what that I couldn't have to be before! This was never losing out! This was still enough to know about it all before that this, was the beginning of the joining of two worlds, and if you don't really have to try and know about me still, this world never taken better, but you know her, and I couldn't lie about my only lack of trepidation, I really do still know the word! This was never, never never gone! So know about the world I'm in of Fun! These animals are all the world to me! This world into knowing more about a planet I could never lose still out on again!
There's no place I'd rather be, and it's no secret why, but what is this trail? This really is a secret are you serious little planty kid? These worlds into where that I couldn't know, that this was gone enough, this wasn't better losing out to know about what wasn't still a world you know, I was pretty darn sure this had never been allowed sure once before, this was never losing out to know about these worlds, that this was gone into my own know! Whoa... whoa, whoa, whoa, okay Bulbasaur okay! This world running down, these courses Back inside, that knowing was my cause! This was better to know about a world, still enough, and if he'd like, turned on the panic right when I did, it's because we both still saw, this struggle in woods that scared, the woa from in me, so know this world we must defend! This world, this wasn't so surely there in what was gone to know, about Bulba, Saur! This was never losing out to, Know! There on, again, these worlds, and, sure enough, I know the phrase, it's easy 'nough to make! These in worlds, so there on back again! This was courage! Inside my soul, rockets blast anew, this one world, this was gone, and back inside my dreams! There enough to know in me! But this wasn't so backwards still into, my own knowing spend, that this was back to bend, this whole planet on! I couldn't see, the bulbasaur who brought me here, but, this was, War! This was back enough for, ours, "Blink it out, okay?!" "What the-" POW! No, that's the sound it made, I've got good gloves, for punching things, good enough, if it doesn't hurt you didn't do it right, so metal in the bindings, and I could wonder who you are to never carry a fistpack, but like a small sroll of S, could do it, and I'd know about a world to know and here defend! That's more or less what I'd have to have thought to do, but this wasn't, my fight? Are you out of your mind! "I'll Kill you you animal!" His, partner, in black too, with this, red, R, across their chests, fired, this rocket, right at me, and the other was right there, with his rocket too, but vines wrapped around my legs before I noticed him, and Bulbasaur yanked me off my feet and dragged me fast as lightning track! There across the ground to get screwed up but yes a lot heck yes less messed up than rockets would! There, this world, blasted the other, I didn't, not stop to see, how could you not? This, bloody, charred, lifeblood, but this blast didn't not take enough from me, I didn't get so safe, but don't stop to lose your feet! This world enough, this was better grabbing dirt before I could really rise! This world into knowing more about these worlds still into my knowing more about my holy War! This was never, wrong, but fight to kill and take it better slow, enough, and die, so run all out, and this pain in my leg from the blast, from me, and there, enough from more, to knowing there, but don't get enough to Load! he's got to reload just once, it's enough he'd fired off his two shots, the first while I was on the hill! This world into my own knowing Still! This was my own fight for the sake of every kid I know and love! This was change to pains in all we are! "Take a charge!" I threw dirt in his eyes, but he didn't, not get, sure to blink quite right, and there get a knife for me? No! The vine whipped out and,
oh no yeah, Bulbasaur's got vines that grow on the spot and come from the side of the bulb on his back, it's a flower bulb I think, but green, like it's protected, and he's got this blue green body with darker blue green spots, and these cool pink eyes too, but looking out to know about a holier world with you! These worlds, into where you know! That he didn't not, come up to my knee with that bulb of his is true, but like, there was there, a thinner vine, never once at loss for strength, or something punch his face! Bulbasaur took the hand with the knife by the wrist, so open, this guard for me! "Die like you're unhappy!" freak! I hit him again when I knocked him over, laying punches as fast as I could into his face and neck, this fury, this rage, there... what the what? There was, I moved, there this, life, still, enough for theirs, losing out to knowing more, about wherever he could have to be! There in where we could be, the other rocket's still alive! Dangit, whoa, WHOA! The whole mountainside blue apart darn it don't correct me I'm falling! This other rocket and full of these winds in life but beyond, that I could know about these worlds to here defend! This in worlds that I couldn't have to be knowing what Was in you! This world, for Mine! These in wars, this in all! Yeah, no I didn't hear anything anymore... this silence out about... okay... okay... what's going on? My hands were bloody... that guy's dead.. but the one I was beating up, up there? Whoa, bigger rocket? I don't know... maybe these things are packed different.. This guy died, but he killed the other one, but uhm, did I kill him? Okay, I think I did, my hands are shaking, my legs, can't hold me up.. "Bk-!" I tried to shout, "khu, uhk, B" I couldn't breathe, oh christ I'm not breathing, oh, houh, houh, come on, come on, move your body, move your body, move your body, move, ok move, breathing is moving, if my lungs couldn't get it, my limbs can, okay okay okay okay okay okay, this world, this world, this world, back around, "b-uuh," uh, k,, ok, ok, bulbasaur? Bulbasaur! he's here... oh, cow, hokay, okay... I got over to him, down to my knees again, they were holding up for a second I guess, learn to breathe again, maybe that's why they'd been shaking.. oh shjeez, is that it? is that why your legs shake? moving is breathing... huh... I'm all blackened... how many explosions? I couldn't really figure, how anything else exploded after the next rocket, but I didn't really, know if these guys traveled alone or anything and they're not afraid at shooting at anything.. monsters..
I don't really know what he does, or maybe I'd have been more upset about Bulbasaur disappearing again on me, but that's more to wonder at for a longer while I really liked him, but is this where he'd wanted to bring me? Through that, jungle woods? There was this, world to knowing more about that I couldn't have to wonder still enough for what we are, and I couldn't really have to try and land about a planet never losing out to life, but this once for more about my only channel losing out to know about what I could Know! "What in the WOrld?" uh..m.. this looks real.. hello, some older kid, there on the, are we on a roadside? "Hi though," "You're a pok'.." he didn't finish, looked strange at me, "you okay?" Not really no.. "..." He looked back, behind me, "is someone-" "no," I said quickly, no one's in trouble.. those guys died.. How far had I walked? He didn't hear the explosions? He had a, red and white ball, out, in his hand, "listen I gotta run," he looked, glance back, "follow the road you're on though there's a town not too far up ahead.." he took off, and I was like, I don't actually use roads this was kinda scaring me I thought I'd have been safer out off the track I was scared out of my mind, of getting seen; and my legs hurt, my whole body did, but a town sounded cool, and maybe they knew about the rockets, or, hopefully wouldn't blame Me for any, soot.. That's why he looked at me so weird I was totally blackened... I did though, follow the trail, or, road kinda, dirt, off along toward the town that came into sight after a ways while, and when I got there I'd wandered off it? Well, duh, but sure, I came into town like I'd always been there and I'm some little kid but there was a, okay.. I found water, and it was, I drank down, into it, but, this is.. I was looking out, way beyond it, into the, way too still ocean waters out there, way beyond, flat as you could think not, just, way too still for a coast, but wavy, out and across.. What in the world? This was a pool though, right on the water's edge but there was a wall like this one on the other side of it, like a jacuzzi you might have connected to a swimming pool, this was connected to the ocean.. It was a town still but I didn't have anywhere else to try out clothes or something I washed mine, nice and good, in the water there, I was naked sure but I'm a little kid and I've got a cute bottom.. This washawashawashawash.. clean clean scrub them on themselves, you know the world, but like in it, I got some strange glances from people up behind me but not, too freaky, or anything, and nobody pushed me in so that was cool.. The water scared me some but I took a dip inside and got out pretty quick it was cold but I rubbed myself down in it to clear my skin a lot a lot, and like, okay.. okay... clothes back on, even my shoes all soaking wet, looking, around, around, kind of, stepping away from it, nice and warm comparatively speaking with my clothes back on even wet though.. I have, no where to actually be in a town like this but I'd lost the way I'd come in and I didn't think I wanted, I knew, I didn't want to head back down the same trail as those rocket freaks had been, do they really call themselves Rocket, with a capital R? How is this place like this? I was, pretty sure to just, kind of wander for a little while until I found a road I think, there out of the place through the tall grass and I started out and someone shouted, or, said loud, "Are you out of your Mind??" what? I looked 'round at him.. some old man in a..
well not a stupid lab coat, it looked usable in a real labratory, like white, but not fag white, or anything, like an idiot with a sterile lab, you know? "You can't go out there in the tall grass without a pokémon son, where are you headed?" I looked, but like, "Are you Lost? Son? I don't see a single pokéball on you that's why I stopped you but I see that I was right to. You're headed out, though?" not from around here, I think? Uhm, no, yeah, I was, but like, you're kinda scaring me.. "There's dangerous animals out there even the rats that bite have shrew venom in them and that's not nearly so scary as the birds, if you didn't remember.." What? "I don't.. I was gunna.." kindauv freaky.. like uhm, I don't know I felt shaky is he gunna help me? I'm scared... this place is freaky and I don't know where I am.. "I don't know where I am.." he peered, at me, and said, "why don't you come with me, you look tired, son.." I um.. well like, I thought, I looked out; wilderness seems safer, but that's, I don't know.. okay... I followed him, or sort of, he had to say, "I'll help you out, young one, don't worry so much about me it's the spearo you have to watch out for.." that sounded freaky but I thought he might be okay, and I didn't have anywhere to go.. Bulbsasaur's probably scared of this place too I wonder, what it's like... "This is yours?" the huge building, I'd seen from the, pond, pool, like, ways away, he unlocked the door, and headed in, it wasn't active at the time there where we came in but we didn't use the front door I'd seen so maybe people were around the other side? I didn't know, but like, it's a labratory, I think.. "My name is Oak this is my pokémon research lab, it's a lot, you don't remember?" he looked at me strangely, there, what? "Well maybe you don't watch a lot of T V, I suppose, healthy I think for a boy your age, strange though.." Are you real? Okay, don't, let
I had S, in my pocket, but I think I was a lot further from where I'd been, in Johto, than uhm, than I was gunna know.. don't let on that you're not, from around here? I can venture.. "You know.. I don't think you don't have the makings of a decent pokémon trainer, with that sort of attitude about the wanderings, you know.." "I like khu!khu! s.khgk, I like animals.. pokémon I mean.." "Well that's good to hear
where do you get started, do you think to wonder? I mentioned poké ball,s.." he was looking at me kind of funny, and said, "you're the boy who was naked by the stream out there?" "Yeeah..." "fOllow me," he said of it, I followed further into this place, "you call that a stream?" "No, not really.." "there's a whole Ocean out th-" "don't Go out there,".. he was, very very sure, that needed to be heard.. "What's Wrong with it?" "It isn't safe out there not for a second.. well, maybe twelve seconds and a good sure swim out into the ocean, but the.. well I supposed it's kindly to hear from someone who knows exactly what's not safe just to start; you could get paralyzed, by the angel fish out there, if you remember correctly.." "I don't remember any angel fish on your TV presentation Pokémon Professor.." he, liked that world, I think, he said "do you want a lightNing ball, while you're here?" a whut? "It's the perfect actitude to go with your auh," he'd popped open a red and white ball, white under side, a button on the middle, black streak across to divide, and like, white button but red up top, there with a lightning bolt on it.. pokéball? Like the one the other boy had, sure.. He'd popped it open though and nothing happened..
duh?
He looked confused though and this, yellow bolt, of light, lightning, shot out or, zapped like it was arked already across the air and electrocuted the guy's hand or, zacked it sharp hard and the ball went flying out of sight, "Auh! aah! aaah,,!" he shook his hand, are you.. whoa.. "piauhh.." "that's where that thing's got to.." th...
who are You?

---------------------------​
whoa there's a LOT more swearing in there than I remember'd, don't worry I fixed it though, set for scarier shows on kids' pc​
chapter 2's ready too you know...
do you like it?

Back