• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
My first class was over and it was super boring but i mean, it's a class about routers and switches so by default those are super boring subjects to cover.

Math class is next and I'm also not looking forward to that but what can you do.

Last edited:
Years
My first class was over and it was super boring but i mean, it's a class about routers and switches so by default those are super boring subjects to cover.

Math class is next and I'm also not looking forward to that but what can you do.

how was your math class???

Years
I once made a B in math which is good for me and it was because the teacher was good and helpful

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
Years
Seems a change in topic is in order!

That said, what did you all have for breakfast? When I say breakfast, I mean your first meal of the day, no matter what time of day.

With that, I had 5 sunny side-up eggs, 8 strips bacon, 1 pack Bulletproof Mocha cold brew, and 3 Bulletproof vanilla shortbread collagen bars. Not sure if that would quality as ketogenic, since I don't have any means of testing my blood ketones; I would like to think that is low (enough) carb, though.

That said, I think I am Bulletproof. Though, I don't think I am exactly in a position to test this in real life. :P

TY

Maths has always been one of my best subjects for idk what reason.

First meal of the day usually consists of a bunch of biscuits and tea

Years
normally, I eat 2-3 eggs scrambled with onions, bell peppers, and bacon. I'll either eat that by itself or inside wraps.

Today I had a leftover chicken wrap from sonic because I forgot to eat breakfast '-'

Years
everyones changing their name and I want to on halloween but idk how

There are name change threads in May & November of each year - here is the most recent thread.

If you're a regular supporter, you're allotted one extra name change per year. [can be done at any time]
If you're a Platinum-tier supporter, you're allotted two extra name changes per year. [can be done at any time]

Years
What kind of pizza tho.
(i had pizza for breakfast yesterday - specifically chicken ranchero from this local-ish chain IT WAS SO GOOD)

plain cheese cause that's all I had at the time. u.u

imma be havin papa johns tomorrow though!

and yes I know PJs isn't popular but I refuse to order from pizza hut because one of their delivery drivers pissed off one of my neighbours and im not risking an altercation like that again, and I don't like how domino's pizzas tastes lately rip.

pkmin3033

I've not had pizza in a long time either...it's not a food I am overly fond of, tbh. Hard to find a crust the right thickness...

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I almost never eat pizza out—either my mother makes it herself (including the dough), or I throw some ingredients on a slab of Turkish bread. <33

It's hard to beat wholesome, homemade food, so I'm lucky there's a good cook in the house. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back