• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Darmanitan

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Near the Relic Castle, there are four Zen Mode Darmanitans. You can wake them up using a Rage Candy Bar, and catch one for yourself.

Did you capture these Darmanitan?

Years
I think I did catch one, because I really loved the idea of this special ability that no other Darmanitan has. Haven't used it on my team in the end, since I had Emboar, but it was still a cool catch.

Years
Every gen 5 run I use one but not one of the zen mode ones at the relic castle, used mine as my big hitter, steam rolls opposition when you get the levels up good move set as well

Last edited:

Quiji

Shining
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 6, 2021
I never captured any of them, although I did battle one and defeated it in White version. The reason why I didn't like battling them in the first place was because doing so made me waste a RageCandyBar, which were rare in Gen V.

Last edited:
Years
nope. i think it's because i never really understood the point of zen mode or what use it really has in battle, so i never really bothered. u.u

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I think I did just for collection purposes, but yeah, they kiiiinda pale in comparison to the original forms. It's a cool concept though; but not particularly remarkable.

Back