• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do in a certain scenario?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
D. TogepiGardy used Metronome. TogepiGardy used Moonblast. The Pancham fainted.

You are a young woman in Kalos doing some Hoard Hunting in the Frost Cavern when you find a Horde of adorable Cubchoo. You immediately notice one of the female Cubchoo has a Purple head and is Shiny. You catch it and notice it has the most ideal nature. What do you do next?

A. Add the Shiny Cubchoo to your team immediately and EV train her appropriately.
B. Call Gym Leader Wulfric for advice on Ice Types.
C. Be pleased you found a Shiny but wish that Cubchoo's evolution Beartic had a better Shiny.
D. Play with the Cubchoo in Pokémon Amie and wonder if your friend May would give you advice on Contests.
E. Travel to Lumiose City and discuss this situation with your stylist.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
D it is! Contests it is!

You are Gardenia's younger sister, a beautiful and cheerful young woman.
You suddenly realize you're in the Floaroma Meadow. So you...

A. Relax around the meadow
B. Pick one of every color of the flowers
C. Smell the very flowey and good smelling air of the meadow
D. Have a picnic in the meadow

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
A. I am Gardenia's Younger Sister! Yay! I can see myself ending up doing all four options with A. first.

Professor Oak needs your help again. He needs to get to Viridian City to see his Grandson but he can't get out of his lab as there is a sleeping Munchlax blocking the door. How do you remedy the problem?

A) Fly over immediately on your Golurk and get the Automaton Pokémon to gently move the sleeping Pokémon out of the way.
B) Call Delia for advice. Perhaps she'd be able to cook something tasty enough to get Munchlax to move.
C) You are in Unova. Tell Oak he will just have to wait for Munchlax to wake up.
D) Fly over to Pallet Town and play the Pokemon theme on the Poke Flute. This not only wakes up Munchlax but makes everyone start dancing.
E) Leave Munchlax where he is and get your Gardevoir to Teleport Oak to Viridian City.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
A. I just so happen to have my Golurk in my party right now. Easy-peasy

It's your first day of school at the Trainer School. You've just moved to the town from a different region and are desperate to make friends. You walk into class and notice a group of kids around your age huddled together by one of the desks. Out of the corner of one of their eyes, one of the kids notices you and turns his head towards you. What do you do?

A. Awkwardly smile and wave
B. Take a deep breath and shake the kid's hand, introducing yourself in the process.
C. Nervously smile and walk away, planting yourself in your seat and kick yourself for not saying something
D. Lock eyes and challenge the kid to a battle to assert your dominance

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
D. That would be the best thing to do.
You have defeated the jhoto and Kanto Elite Four and are returning to New Bark Town via the Magnet Train. In the train, you see a guy who has been babbling continuously about his Houndoom being the best in the world for about an hour now. You are board to death. What do you do in that case?
A. Walk up to that guy and politely ask him to shut his mouth up.
B. You take your most powerful pokemon out of the pokeball and try to intimidate him.
C. Challenge him for a pokemon battle and crush his houndoom.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
C. would be terrible but OK.

You're in a farm (Floccesy Ranch would fit it) and a small Torchic went onto your foot! You say...

A. Aww, how cute!
B. Get off.
C. Aww, come here, you cutie!
D. I'm gonna catch this one!

TheLegendaryGuy

Years
D. Torchic is rare and it would be great to have my hands on one.
You are walking down the road from your office to your house, in Lumiose City. There is not a singe soul in sight. Suddenly, Yveltal lands infront of you. What do you do?
A. Try to shoo away the legendary pokemon(hehe)
B. Take your Slowking out and use psychic on it.
C. Take out a Pokéball and throw it at Yveltal.
D. Run away(coward!)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
C. I have terrible luck, but I'll attempt to throw a Poké Ball at it anyway! :P

Pokémon Sun & Moon have just been released, but the games are ridiculously expensive! (Like $200 USD each.) What will you do?

(a) Pfft, who cares about wasting money? Just buy it anyway!
(b) Wait 10 years later to buy it, when the price is lower!
(c) Share the game with your friend, but make them pay for half the cost!
(d) Umm... s... s... steal it?

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
This. Thread. MUST. LIVE!
D, because a life of crime is better than paying $200 for a Pokemon Game.

Your friend just got the "super ultimate rare edition 3.0" Poketch, and you want it very badly (maybe even more than he does). What would you do?

(a) Go home and sulk.
(b) Challenge him to a battle. If you win, you get the Poketch.
(c) Steal it from his bedroom in the dead of night.
(d) All of the above.

TheLegendaryGuy

Years
Hee Hee! Actually, I'm gonna steal it in the dead of night. So, its C.
One night, Celebi wakes you up and takes you to a tree in the forbidden forest. If you wish for something whilst standing underneath it, it is said that that wish would come true. What would you wish for?
A. Get your dead Magicarp back
B. Your 50 Pokédollars which you wasted on that mail
C. Youngster Joey's Ratata for your Garchomp
D. A Weedle which is never gonna grow beyoned level 7.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
A. I will then sell the revived Magikarp to James of Team Rocket.

You are a young Trainer from Kanto about to collect your starter Pokemon. Unfortunately when you arrive at Oak's Lab you find the likable Professor asleep at his desk due to exhaustion. What do you do next?

A) Wake him up. He needs to ask you whether you are a boy or a girl and give you your starter Pokemon.
B) Wake him up and ask him what his Grandson's name is. Eventually you will get your starter Pokemon.
C) He is asleep. At his Desk. He must be overworked. Pick up your starter and leave him to it.
D) Take all three starters. Beware that Officer Jenny may or may not be outside the lab waiting to apprehend you.
E) Call your Mom and ask what to do next.

Meadow

Years
Hahaha, both (A) and (B) are too tempting! :P I'll just go with (B) since naming your rival is always fun. ^-^

If your rival dared you to do something crazy, which of the following would you rather do?

(a) Hug a Slugma
(b) Sit on a Ferrothorn
(c) Eat a poisoned Casteliacone
(d) Swim in a pool filled with wild Gyarados

TheLegendaryGuy

Years
D, Because I'll have my awesome mega Manectric and its Thunderbolt save the day for me.. and this option seems much less painful than the others!
(b) Sit on a Ferrothorn

OUCHIE!
Proffessor Sycamore has invited you to his marraige anniversary party."when did he even marry?"-WHO CARES! Shut up and listen to me! He has offered you some special gifts in return for the huge amount of help you rendered to him in completing the Pokédex, from which, you have to choose one. What will you do?
(a)Accept the CRACKED, NON USABLE Charizardite-X he offered.
(b)Accept the dish of NON BAKED, DEAD Weedles!(eeu)
(c)Accept the 3.145 Pokedollars he offered!
(d)SLAP HIM and storm out of the party because you feel too humiliated on being offered such cool(really, eh?) gifts infront of everyone.Mind you, his wife is the head of the Officer Jennys of your next, the Alola region.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
(c) I'll just kindly take those 3.145 PokéDollars! Every penny counts, after all! That, or I'm just a cheapskate. xD

A Zapdos is soaring towards you at a dangerously high speed! What will you do?

(a) Huh... what is that? Pull out your binoculars to take a better look at it!
(b) OH SNAP! Panic and run around in circles!
(c) Throw a Poké Ball, and pray to Arceus that the sheer force of Zapdos' velocity doesn't rip the Poké Ball apart...
(d) Scream at the top of your lungs and hide behind the nearest tree!

TheLegendaryGuy

Years
It'd be (d). I will rather try to protect myself than doing those stupid things, like running around in circles!
You are on a date with Ash/Misty pick one for yourself and you decide to take him/her to the costliest restaurant in the entire region, where you spend the yummiest and the most romantic evening of your life. Suddenly, your partner informs you that they are out of money. You check your pocket and find out to your horror that you forgot your wallet at your house. What'll you do?
A. Try to steal other people's money.remember, Honesty is the Best Policy
B.Escape the restaurant and fly away on your Charizard and leave your partner alone to suffer
C.Take the manager's offer and wash up his Garbodoryou know how filthy they are!
D.Take up the manager's second offer to dress up like a Joker and entertain the guests for the entire evening!how embarassing.

Years
I'll go with the Joker costume. Of course females can be Harley Quinn. I always wanted to bleach my hair and dye it three colors, and that baseball bat... I'll pretend the Cubs signed it.

You notice that all the Koffings are missing from your neighborhood and don't know why they're gone. You...

A) Write a letter to the local paper.
B) Complain to your local professor.
C) Head down to the garbage dump to see if the Koffings are busy having lunch.
D) Head down to the convenience store and see if there are Koffings begging adults with money to buy them...

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I'll go with D. Maybe some people actually want to buy round smoke thingies.

You realise that Ash and the gen7 protags went and diseased all your beloved family members, stole your best drawings, burnt your notes for an upcoming nuzrun, hacked your PC account and made all sorts of crude and sexual jokes to get you banned, and are currently carrying out a plan to kill you in general.

Soon, you eventually come face to face with all 3 of them. What do you do?

A) Shove them into the lagoone.
B) Stab all 3 of them with a knife.
C) Have the almighty Dugtrio to pulverise all 3 of them with his almighty hair
D) Spare the gen7 protag's lives but kill Ash.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
A) Ash has a Charizard to save everyone anyway even if he is now very sick.

Professor Oak needs your help. He has a date with Delia tonight but his best suit has been stolen by an exceptionally cheeky Pikachu. Oak is panicking what do you advise him to do?

A) Go in his usual lab coat. Delia won't notice anyway.
B) Go to Celadon City and buy Delia the most beautiful flowers money can buy.
C) Go to the date as Super Oak. Delia is guaranteed to be impressed.
D) Search for the Pikachu. It can't have gone far.
E) Tell Oak to tell Delia to come to the date wearing glasses and a lab coat hence people won't think they are dating but are two scientists meeting.

Meadow

Years
Choice A is soooo accurate, haha. I wouldn't be able to imagine Oak in anything except a lab coat, anyway. xD

You have finally beaten Sun/Moon, but later you notice that your game has been stolen! What will you do?

(a) Cry for a few hours and then buy a new copy of the game.
(b) Call the police, like, NOW! I mean, all of your precious Pokémon are on there...
(c) Steal someone else's copy of the game...?
(d) You don't really care. You've already beaten the game, after all.

(For those who use digital copies... well, let's just say your entire 3DS got stolen!)

SoaPuffball

Dat one guy who loves Diancie even though he is a
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2017
Choice A is soooo accurate, haha. I wouldn't be able to imagine Oak in anything except a lab coat, anyway. xD

You have finally beaten Sun/Moon, but later you notice that your game has been stolen! What will you do?

(a) Cry for a few hours and then buy a new copy of the game.
(b) Call the police, like, NOW! I mean, all of your precious Pokémon are on there...
(c) Steal someone else's copy of the game...?
(d) You don't really care. You've already beaten the game, after all.

(For those who use digital copies... well, let's just say your entire 3DS got stolen!)

I don't do S/M, but A.

Next: A wild Cosmog appeared! It somehow uses Sunsteel Strike / Moongeist Beam! (depends on what is your game version) Your [insert main Pokémon here] fainted, and your Solgaleo / Lunala fainted before the battle too! And you have only Great Balls and Poké Balls! What will you do?

A. Go send out your secondary Pokémon!
B. Go Great Ball!
C. This is one powerful Cosmog! *runs*
D. Try to make the Cosmog befriend you to catch it!

Back