• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Villain Team

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
So a while back, BirdKeeperToby put out a video detailing what it would be like if he were a Gym leader. In response, I posted two threads asking y'all to make gyms, and one asking y'all to make Island Trials. I love making these threads because some of the ideas I see are absolutely marvelous. So here I am in response to another BirdKeeperToby video.

This time, I'm asking you to put yourself into the villain's shoes. Instead of creating a Gym or a trial, you're creating a villainous team in the world of Pokémon. You get to build an endless sea of grunts for the player to plow through. You finally get to get your hands on your favorite legendary.

So go nuts! Perhaps your team is a nefarious guild of anthropomorphic dolphins! Maybe all of their Pokémon are different flavors of Vanniluxe! Or perhaps every battle you have with them is an inverse battle! The sky's the limit when morality is optional!

A Template, if you want it.
Spoiler:

I can't wait to see your ideas!

Reactions: Nah
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Name: Empire

Goals: The ultimate goal is expansion. The more recruited, the better. Eventually my team would own and monopolize shops, Pokemon Centers, the Port, the Safari Zone. Kind of like how Tommy takes over in Vice City.

Grunt Design: Black Shirt with "Empire" written over it in graffiti style would the main design, but of course other merchandise could be worn from the shops.

Admins: People would be appointed to overlook the places we take over.

Leader: My Pokemon would wear contest accessories, but designed with our team brand. The team would be encouraged to use anything they want, because we want to encourage people to join.

Hideout: We would have offices, but off the grid of the region, to prevent someone from easily attacking.

Legendary: I would go after them myself and catch as many as possible, to prevent anybody from rising up and using them against me. Most of them would be shoved in a box.

I got the name idea "Empire" because it's what I always name my team in the Mystery Dungeon games, and it especially fits in Super Mystery Dungeon, where you recruit as many Pokemon as possible.

Back