• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meowth and Wobuffet are more interesting characters then Jessie and James.

Jiggykoopbob

Local Pokémon loving Goomba. (Flair theme: SM64DS)
Years
Hey fellow members of this forum. It is i, Jiggykoopbob.

I am binchwatching (aside from a few pointless filler episodes) the whole Pokémon anime because i feel like i have missed out on a lot of things as have only recently gotten an interest in Pokémon.
But does anyone else think that Meowth and Wobuffet are way more interesting characters then Jessie and James? I'm not really into realistic human characters all that much. I find more cartoony character designs appealing to me. And Meowth and Wobuffet don't disappoint.

There's just something about them that really reminds me of old funny cartoon animal characters like Felix The Cat or Donald Duck.

Now i'm not a furry, But i just find the idea of talking Pokémon really cool.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
You aren't alone in this, Meowth has a ton more development than both Jessie and James, especially recently. After Pokemon BW anime, it just disappeared all together.

Honestly I wish James and Jessie would just stop working for Team Rocket. I know James especially is a amazing battler and could probably win a tournament if he had more pokemon and not constantly worried about Team Rocket. I wouldn't even call Jessie and James realistic. Because they haven't changed at all except maybe become a bit more care free than before. Every time they get even a shred of development, it completely vanishes and how easily they handed over their pokemon because Giovanni told them to. Even though they develop deep bonds with their pokemon, sometimes even more so than the main traveling party.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 19, 2021
Totally, Jessie and James are always the same, as for Meowth, he is smarter and is always in the middle of something

Back