• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
hello guys, i would like to evolve Scyther i have metal Coat. i would like to know how i can do it. thanks in adv.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
What pokemon are available? Is it like a hand selected few from the generations? Or is it like gen 1 to 6?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
hello guys, i would like to evolve Scyther i have metal Coat. i would like to know how i can do it. thanks in adv.

You evolve Scyther by having it hold the Metal Coat and using a Trade Cable on it.

What pokemon are available? Is it like a hand selected few from the generations? Or is it like gen 1 to 6?

There's a list of all available Pokémon in the game in the README folder.

how do I do mutli save trying to get back into this games story but I do not want to delete my old save to do a refresh.

You just have to start a new save? You don't have to delete your old save to start a new one.

Since the end of the month is coming up, here's the code for the April gift. It's 236215.
You can use this code from the 1st to the 30th of April.

jjjinkies

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 7, 2020
The game is awesome, and I love the updated map design. Really beautiful stuff.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
How've you guys been? I know we're all on lockdown right now, so hey, I've a had a little time to do some small improvements. I've seen a few tiny errors, added a few more tiny qol stuff, that kind of thing.
There's also the prep work for v4, the next major update. As such, I've readjusted some of the Pokédex files (shouldn't be noticeable really), added a few helpful hints for stuff like the Birthsign quest etc.
You can find all of these changes in the UPDATELOG in the README folder.
Please note that saves older than this version will have their Pokédexes broken. This is due to the way Essentials regulates adding Pokémon to the files, or in this case readjusting them. So this'll break in this patch, and in v4.
Anyway I've kept you here long enough. Here are the links for v3.1.8!

MEGA & MediaFire

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 27, 2021
Looking forward to download version 4. Thanks for your efforts. I am always support of you.
I stuck at mountain and cant find out what I am gonna do, before island gym :/

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
A few adjustments to the game, small stuff really. I'll go over a little of it now.

Introducing a new item, replacing Stardust as the catalyst for Transmuting items, Star Pouches!

What is transmuting you ask? Well it's a little complex to go over, so I've made a summary on it in the Birthsigns file in the Readme folder. You'll find all the info you need at the bottom of the file.
MEGA & MediaFire v3.1.9

Almost forgot, 650542 is the code for the May gift. You can claim this from the Password System between May 1st and May 31st.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 12, 2021
This error pops up as soon as I accept the first trainer battle on route 1. I don't know what to do.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-04-29 153851.png
    Annotation 2020-04-29 153851.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 6

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Friend, I'll give you some advice.

If you want your game to look quite promising and ambitious and not a mediocre game made without profit.

Don't use RPG Maker. Better use Unity with the IIcolour Spectrum Pokemon Unity framework that I will leave in a link:
https://github.com/PokemonUnity/PokemonUnity

I want people to make use of that framework to make Pokemon fangames in Unity and take advantage of all that potential.

you just dont learn do you................. you srsly need to learn that if people want advice or help they will ask for it and in cases such as yours when "offering" advice to a project that is already way into development your advice is meaningless as it would likely require the project to be started over from scratch entirely and i highly doubt people have the time, patience or even wish to put in the effort to do this

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 17, 2020
I like the game so far the only thing I can say to add would be to be able to change the controls on the keyboard and to add larger screens to better see your creation otherwise great game.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 8, 2020
I like your game really 😍
Just started a new playthrough 😊
but since i updated too v 3.1.10
I keep getting an Error when i open the trainercard

I mean it is no big issue
and by all means it is no gamebreaking bug but i thoughtbyou should know about it

Attachments

• Pokemon Axis Errormessage Trainercard.JPG
    Pokemon Axis Errormessage Trainercard.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 2

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
Years
I like your game really 😍
Just started a new playthrough 😊
but since i updated too v 3.1.10
I keep getting an Error when i open the trainercard

I mean it is no big issue
and by all means it is no gamebreaking bug but i thoughtbyou should know about it

that is a known issue and a solution is known. the question I need to answer first is how to implement the fix with Mashi

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 14, 2024
Hello! Loving the game so far. I did accounter a bug at the Imogi town pokemon center 'n' mart. Once I walk in (regardless if I heal my pokemon, buy at the mart, or simply walk out again) I spawn on top of the closest house near the center. I can swirl around my character but can't physically get off the roof. This is the only building, so far, that has done this.

Attachments

• Axis_glitch.png
    Axis_glitch.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 1
Back