• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Is there a way to change Thundurus, Landorus, Tornadus in this?

Sorry, they can't change their form in this hack.

I already finished the Spiral Island part of the game, and I've been leveling up my newly-caught Landorus; when I stumbled upon this.

f0Ql1vZqp

I'm pretty sure that that's not there in the earlier parts of the game.
Btw, it is located just north of Chinchilla City, right before you go to the Sylon League.

What is this switch for?

It's for resetting some repeating events, if you see it, that means some finished events may happen again.

Having issues patching this used multipatcher for mac and ups patcher for mac and I'm getting a failure when applied. Never had this issue before.

Maybe you should use another Emerld rom.

Can eevee-s be treated as a regular eevee in terms of evolving ti to an umbreon/espeon?

No, they can only evolve to Leafeon/Glaceon/Sylveon, by the way, you can get 2 normal Eevee in this hack.

also, what the **** is up with the sky castle. i have to battle everyone every ****ing time i pass them. even if i beat them. but great game

Sorry. That's what I'll have to fix in the future.

Found a couple bugs!
On carmine isle if you go back the event begins again with lily and Elijah.
Windy path staircase is enter able from side angle.
Grass paths cave entrance is dual and the arrow to exit is on the side where u cant exit.

Okay, I'll fix them. Thanks.

So..its playable upto last?and what will you be adding?you said its almost complete...what is left to be added? :/

Of course, it is completed, what I need to do now is just fixing. I have to try my best to fix the bug now. Don't worry, these errors won't affect so much.

I beat the Halfleaf city's gym and went to the cave to find Jacob. I battled two trainers (one dragon at the very beginning and one fairy kind of in the middle of the cave) and saw no sign of anyone named Jacob. The old lady standing outside of it says you have to be admitted by the gym leader. Have I not been admitted by her or how do I get admitted by her? Where do I go to find Jacob so I can go to pure tower and continue the game?

Maybe you should defeat the gym leader. Please go back and make sure that you defeated the gym leader, thanks.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
1158, thanks for answering my question. But I did make sure I beat the gym leader. Is there suppose to be like a hidden cave in HalfLeaf Cave?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Sorry, they can't change their form in this hack.

It's for resetting some repeating events, if you see it, that means some finished events may happen again.

Maybe you should use another Emerld rom.

No, they can only evolve to Leafeon/Glaceon/Sylveon, by the way, you can get 2 normal Eevee in this hack.

Sorry. That's what I'll have to fix in the future.

Okay, I'll fix them. Thanks.

Of course, it is completed, what I need to do now is just fixing. I have to try my best to fix the bug now. Don't worry, these errors won't affect so much.

Maybe you should defeat the gym leader. Please go back and make sure that you defeated the gym leader, thanks.

New glitch nugget collector sold me 5 lava cookies lol my money is gone :p
Also the pokenav doesnt have the call trainer thingy anymore
And it doesn't allow me to fly to volcano town even after ive been there.
Actually i cant fly to anywhere in Tyron.
And end of ancient meadow the tree has a tile over its upper right side u can walk on.
Also in Tyron if u say no to Nurse Joy her speech stays there until u leave the PC
At pineroma villa what do i do no event starts when i talk to S.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
can you give me a list of pokemon that can mega evolve ?
i love VF and im starting to love this too

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
1158, thanks for answering my question. But I did make sure I beat the gym leader. Is there suppose to be like a hidden cave in HalfLeaf Cave?

Just go left, and you can find the entrance to the depth of the cave. There's no hidden cave in Halfleaf Cave.

yea mugshots aren't really appealing to me

Sorry, but I can't remove them as I added them already.

So..will these bugs stop me somehow?

No, I think, these bugs won't stop you.

New glitch nugget collector sold me 5 lava cookies lol my money is gone :p
Also the pokenav doesnt have the call trainer thingy anymore
And it doesn't allow me to fly to volcano town even after ive been there.
Actually i cant fly to anywhere in Tyron.
And end of ancient meadow the tree has a tile over its upper right side u can walk on.
Also in Tyron if u say no to Nurse Joy her speech stays there until u leave the PC
At pineroma villa what do i do no event starts when i talk to S.

Thanks very much for reporting.

can you give me a list of pokemon that can mega evolve ?
i love VF and im starting to love this too

The following Pokemon can mega evolve in this hack: Absol, Ampharos, Lucario, Mewtwo(Y form), Manectric, Gyarados, Tyranitar, Gardevoir, Gengar, Alakazam and Mawile.

While this is a solid hack with some beautiful tiles, I must say that the English is absolutely atrocious :/

Are you planning to go and fix all of it later on?

Yes, I'd love to fix them, I think someone is doing this for me now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
This hack is really great so far! But I have a lvl 53 Doublade that still hasn't gotten to learn Sacred Sword. Does it still get to learn it in this game?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
1158, I beat the Halfleaf City's gym and it's leader and then I went into the cave and Jacob isn't there. Do you think I need to restart the game? I wouldn't mind, since this is a great hack xD

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
This hack seems pretty cool. Im going to play it and see where it gets me ill edit this post later and tell you how it goes. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
I just caught Rayquaza and it seems all of the previous events have reset. I still have all of the badges but can still re-challenge the gym leaders as well, but unfortunately the Mega Stone event didn't reset so I can't get another xD

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
This hack is really great so far! But I have a lvl 53 Doublade that still hasn't gotten to learn Sacred Sword. Does it still get to learn it in this game?

Sorry, it can't learn this move in this hack.

1158, I beat the Halfleaf City's gym and it's leader and then I went into the cave and Jacob isn't there. Do you think I need to restart the game? I wouldn't mind, since this is a great hack xD

Is that real? Did you check the depth of the cave? There's another exit. If you didn't see anything there, please send me your saved file so that I can fix it.

This hack seems pretty cool. Im going to play it and see where it gets me ill edit this post later and tell you how it goes. :D

Thanks.

I got sll 8 johto badges but prof oak isn't telling me what to do next.

Maybe you should check out all the 8 gyms again to make sure you did not miss any of them. Thanks.

I just caught Rayquaza and it seems all of the previous events have reset. I still have all of the badges but can still re-challenge the gym leaders as well, but unfortunately the Mega Stone event didn't reset so I can't get another xD

So many events in this hack may reset, I'd like to fix them but I don't know what to do now. Sorry.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
So I went and got Rock Climb from the Elder Sage. But apparently what I got was not Rock Climb but some other attack (the description says a charging attack that may cause the foe to flinch) even though its named Rock Climb. Even my pokemon refuses to recognize the attack as Rock Climb and so I cannot now use the attack to scale walls.
Anyone else facing the same problem?
Also any idea what can I do?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 9, 2015
Is aurara idk if im spelling the name right,the ice/rock fossil from Kalos region in this hack ? and where could i locate it ?

U can evolve it With ah Moon Stone

Last edited by a moderator:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
So I went and got Rock Climb from the Elder Sage. But apparently what I got was not Rock Climb but some other attack (the description says a charging attack that may cause the foe to flinch) even though its named Rock Climb. Even my pokemon refuses to recognize the attack as Rock Climb and so I cannot now use the attack to scale walls.
Anyone else facing the same problem?
Also any idea what can I do?

That is Rock Climb, you need to teach it to some of your Pokemon, I think so many Pokemon like Machamp can learn it. By the way, you need Toxic Badge to make it available.

Is aurara idk if im spelling the name right,the ice/rock fossil from Kalos region in this hack ? and where could i locate it ?

Sorry, that Pokemon is not available in this hack, but it is available in another hack I'm working on.

I can't make floette evolve. How am i supposed to make floette evolve?
Watch this:
U can evolve it With ah Moon Stone

This is the answer, I think.

no fire pokemon that can mega evolve ?

It seems that you are right. Sorry, I didn't notice that. But I'm sure that you can find them in other hacks I'm working on.

Hey do pokemon that have to evolve by trade evolve by level up in this haczk or no?

They can evolve by other ways, for example, Haunter evolves at Lv50, Kadabra evolves with its happiness value at 220.

Back