• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] [T] Delirium [IC]

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
VeritiMap_zpsljqtv61v.png

DELIRIUM
A Fakemon Roleplay. Rated T. Official IC Roleplay

Veriti, a beautiful, rich, and incredibly vast region is home to over two hundred unique Pokemon never before documented. For the past twenty years, Veriti had opened its borders to other regions, allowing them to enter and travel around through the beautiful landscapes, battle gyms, compete in contests, and even allow to settle down. Instead of the normal eight Gym Leaders, Veriti has nine. Of course, to keep Veriti's environments the same as much as possible, laws were set down so non-native Veriti Pokemon couldn't be released into the environments; they could only be owned. For years, it worked and Veriti became one of the most coveted areas to travel. However, that all changed about five years ago – Pokemon and humans alike started to become aggressive. They could no longer recognize themselves or their friends. The numbers of the Afflicted continued to rise. Two years after the Hysteria began, non-native Veriti persons on Training Permits were asked to leave the region. Only native Veriti persons were allowed to stay. Gyms, contests, and training allowances were closed down and stopped. Doctors, professors, and high-ranked professionals of the League set out to find a cure for this Hysteria, but have not yet been successful…

OOC Thread can be found here!

CURRENT DAY: Ghost Year, Daro, Thinis, Yuday (Day 5 of Adventure)

PLAYERS:

Ewery1 as Julia Clark
Wallet: 1650PD
Bag: Pokedex, Quickdev,
pokeball.png
Berry Pouch: [Lvl 1]
Bag_Chesto_Berry_Sprite.png
, [Lvl 1]
Bag_Persim_Berry_Sprite.png
, [Lvl 2]
Bag_Sitrus_Berry_Sprite.png
, [Lvl 1]
Bag_Oran_Berry_Sprite.png

Puff Pouch: N/A
Gym Badges:
000_badge1_small_zps11zkgpzb.png

1. Ferry Badge || Gallant Town
Team:
Spoiler:

dud190 as Blaze Tyron
Wallet: 1780PD
pokeball.png
x 4,
potion.png
Berry Pouch: [Lvl. 1]
x2, [Lvl 2]

Puff Pouch:
Level1_Puff1_zpsmx8vqxul.png

Gym Badges:

Team:
Spoiler:

CatmanDaGamer as Aeolus "Lux" Panthera
Wallet: 1700PD
pokeball.png
Berry Pouch: N/A
Gym Badges:

Team:
Spoiler:

CDB as "Brass" Nicholas Ladrian
Wallet: 2450PD
pokeball.png
, [Lvl 1]
Bag_Lum_Berry_Sprite.png
, [Lvl 2]
Bag_Aguav_Berry_Sprite.png

Gym Badges:

Team:
Spoiler:

WolfWhispers as Strey
Wallet: 200PD
pokeball.png
x 5,
icegem.png

, [Lvl 2]

Puff Pouch:
Level1_Puff1_zpsmx8vqxul.png

Gym Badges:

Team:
Spoiler:

Djobi Djoba as Darren Kudu
Wallet: 1850PD
pokeball.png
Berry Pouch: N/A
Gym Badges:

Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
VeritiMap_zpsljqtv61v.png

DELIRIUM
A Fakemon Roleplay. Rated T. Official IC Roleplay

CHAPTER 1 - GALLANT TOWN

Gallant Town is the location where most of the ferries and planes from other regions would arrive in, which are now all turned into Quarantine spots to house Afflicted. However, the town is still peaceful and balmy. It is bordered by the ocean, where many Pokemon and people still play. Gallant Town is said to be one of the only towns who haven't let the state of the region take away life and peace. It is normally always hot, sunny, and has a slight ocean breeze that help to sway the palm trees that border the town's gates. This is where Professor Blackthorn has her lab and studies from, and is where the Nine will start their journey. Gallant Town's Lead Protector, Andie, specializes in Water and Electric type Pokemon.

PLACES OF INTEREST:

Professor Blackthorn's Lab – The professor's lab is set up close to the middle of the town and is the building attached to Andie's Gym, where many new Force Cadets train. This is where the Nine received their partner Pokemon, and where they were told they were immune to Hysteria. If you choose to stay in Gallant Town overnight, Professor Blackthorn has several open rooms and beds in her lab where you can sleep.

Andie's Gym – Once a beautiful and prestigious area fit for Water and Electric type Pokemon and trainers, Andie's Gym was converted into an intense training facility for Security Black Force Cadets. Though it still has remnants of its old glory, it's mostly been transformed into something almost unrecognizable.

Ferry and Plane Express/Afflicted Quarantine – Gallant Town used to the first stop for many newcomers. It was the only method of transportation off or into Veriti and has since been shut down. Now, the entire facility has been converted into Quarantine Zones to house Afflicted.

The Gates – The main routes heading out of Gallant Town are blocked now thanks to the Gates. They are continuously guarded and patrolled by Force members, and are over thirty feet tall. Players cannot pass through Gates without special permission…

The PokeMart – The PokeMart is normally closed off to all, but with your new position as one of the Nine, you are allowed to purchase items from PokeMarts now. The following items are available for purchase. Remember to keep in mind how much PD (PokeDollars) you have, and post in the OOC so I can edit accordingly.

Spoiler:

MISSIONS:

1. The Landing Port [OPTIONAL] – One of the first things you should do as a trainer is to train your Pokemon or to acquire new teammates. No one knows what you'll encounter out of Gallant Town so you must be ready!

The Landing Port is the abandoned landing fields for the planes to the Ferry and Plane Express. Now, after a few years of not being managed, cement has cracked and nature has started to take over. A few species of Pokemon have begun to make their homes in the Port. There's a large saltwater pond south of the Port which you can also find Pokemon. Is this the place where you decide to begin to train your Pokemon and catch a new teammate?

AVAILABLE POKEMON
Hover over them for details; their information will be uploaded to the Dex in the OOC thread.

Spoiler:

2. Andie's Gym – In order to be able to leave Gallant Town, the Lead Protector, Andie, wants you to defeat her in battle as well as two Cadets currently in training to receive the Ferry Badge. This is a test that is required to progress past the Gates to Chapter Two. In order to get to Andie, you must defeat the two Cadets. You are allowed to heal your Pokemon between each match. Remember, depending on the level of your Pokemon, these battles may be difficult. Players are permitted to craft the descriptions for the Cadets; Cadets can look different for each Player but Pokemon will remain the same.

CADET ONE
Spoiler:

Reward for defeating Cadet One: 300PD

CADENT TWO
Spoiler:

Reward for defeating Cadet Two: 300PD

ANDIE
Andie has gorgeous dark skin and chestnut colored hair. Her eyes are a dazzling blue, and she is lined with muscle, as well as standing an inch or two over six feet. She got that way by running miles along the beach each day and swimming for hours. She doesn't tolerate weakness, and will push everyone to their potential.
Spoiler:

Reward for defeating Andie: 600PD, Ferry Badge

3. THE GATES – After defeating Andie, she will hand you the Ferry Badge. The badge will act as proof that you've defeated Andie, and the Force members at the Gates will open them to allow you into the wilderness. Past the Gates is a terrain mixed with hard, rocky ground, and a forest. You can see Celeste City in the distance… Remember, once you leave Gallant Town, you will not be able to return for now, so stock on what you need before writing your finish chapter post!

If you've finished Chapter 1, details for Chapter 2 will be posted soon!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2018

Blaze Tyron

Episode 1

Blaze stepped out of Professor Blackthorn's lab. Almost immediately the heat of the day splattered onto him. It was definitely much cooler in the lab, where there was air conditioning. But this was only a minor annoyance compared to the daunting task at hand. According to Professor Blackthorn, eight other people and I need to find a cure for the mysterious illness that has plagued Wenge Town. The Professor, who calls this plague Hysteria, apparently has affected the entire region. Since we are apparently immune, we have to try to find a cure. Whatever. I was going to get out of town and try to help anyway. This way, it's legal.
Professor Blackthorn gave me and the rest of us "immune" a Pokemon to help with our mission. I don't know why I chose Drister. It was just a gut feeling. When I let him out in the lab, he looked at me with curiosity, as if he was studying me, then gave me a very small and faint smile. But it was still a smile.
I started walking towards the ocean and the landing port. While the Professor wants us to go out and find a cure, the lead protector of the town is afraid that we will get injured by all the wild Pokemon out there, which I believe is stupid. She wants us to challenge her and beat her before we can move on. The Professor suggested a place where she noticed wild Pokemon have been gathering, so I figured that maybe defeating wild Pokemon around town will help me defeat this lead protector. Personally, I would just want to go out into the world and start finding a cure, but according to the Professor, it is mandatory that I do this and the people here won't let me out unless I do so. So I figured I better train, because me, with a recently obtained Pokemon that is weak, probably can't beat a trained professional right off the bat.
Eventually I made it to one of the areas the professor mentioned, an airplane port that became abandoned when the Hysteria hit. I got out my pokeball and threw it out. Drister appeared.
"Hey Drister. I know this is only the second time we've seen each other, but I really need you to trust me. I need to save my town. Can we battle some wild Pokemon, to get you to gain some trust in me?" I asked. Drister nodded after a few seconds.
"Great!" I said, and the two of us walked deeper into the port. As I looked around, the condition of the port made me realize why Pokemon migrated here. There are nice little chunks in the ground that make nice little homes and there are no humans to disturb them.
Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a Pokemon.
"Drister, over there!" I exclaim, pointing to the bug to my right. I got out my Pokédex that the professor gave me and scanned the pokemon.
Burcoa, the Fuzzy Bug Pokemon. Though Burcoa is always found in hot environments, it always has a fuzzy coat over its body. It acts as protection, and hardens when Burcoa feels threatened.
"Alright Drister! Let's do this! Use Headbutt!" I commanded. So Drister turned towards the Burcoa, and started charging with his head extended forward. Fortunately for us, the Burcoa seemed to have not noticed my arrival and was facing the other way, looking for food on the ground. With the open opportunity, Drister slammed into the bug with his head. The bug slid across the port until a piece of broken cement stopped his slide, acting like a mini-wall. Drister jumped back towards me and turned back towards the Burcoa, awaiting a command.
"Use Headbutt again!" I said. Drister charged towards the Burcoa again, but the bug was prepared this time. Burcoa used String Shot. This slowed down Drister's advance, and the Burcoa jumped out of the way as Drister charged past. With an advantage, Burcoa charged at Drister and hit him with a Tackle. Drister slid back slightly, but was able to shake off the attack. After that sequence of events, I realized that using just the same tactic wasn't going to work, so I came up with a tactic Incase the Burcoa did the same thing again.
"Trust me here, Drister. Use Headbutt again!" I commanded. So Drister charged at the Burcoa again. Burcoa, seeing the attack come, used String Shot. However, as soon as I saw the attack come, I issued another again.
"Drister, STOP!" I yelled. Drister skidded to a stop. Burcoa, seeing an opportunity to attack, started charging.
"Now use Tail Whip!" I said. Despite a charging bug, Drister wagged his tail towards the Burcoa. I stared at the bug until it was about one second away, then issued another command.
"Headbutt now!" I exclaimed. Drister started charging, but the Burcoa had gained too much momentum. It started pushing Drister back. However, Drister weighed much heavier than Burcoa. He stopped the bug's advance, and started pushing the bug back, gaining speed and momentum until he pushed Burcoa into a chunk of concrete. Drister jumped back, and I looked at the bug to see it had fainted.
"Good job, Drister!" I exclaimed.

Years
[alink id="text"]Victor Miles[/alink id]

[alink id="bag"]
FRLG_Items_pocket_M.png
Bag
[/alink id]
95232da8f495b0748aa6fff98d9645b0.png
Doodles (WIP)
[a id]text[/a id]
The wind whistled across the tarmac where Victor was currently sitting cross-legged as he watched his new partner Snapper hold his mouth against the ground in an attempt to catch a small bug-type pokemon. He smiled when the pokemon inched it's way across Snapper's mouth, and watched his partner's strong jaw clamp shut onto the bug and down it with a gulp. Victor, unable to speak due to a genetic disability, whistled in approval, smiling from ear to ear. He was really impressed with the strength of Snapper's jaw, and wondered what sorts of materials it could snap in two. His thoughts were interrupted when a large mammal attempted to steal his backpack, and he stomped in distress. Snapper, having been with Victor for a few days now, understood his signal for help, and rushed over to attack the creature. Victor pulled out his pokedex, and scanned the new pokemon.

The pokedex responded with a beep, a few flashes of light, and then responded, "Pacin, The Small Bush Pokemon, Pacin may seem as a normal-type pest sometimes, however most Veriti natives know otherwise; Pacin is an essential part of a town, and helps to take care of insects that otherwise might harm Pokemon and human alike. Pacin can withstand most bug toxins."

Hmmm, Victor thought, It resists some toxins, but maybe Snapper's brute force can take it out regardless. Snapper growled at the Pacin, who seemed to be frightened by the noise. He then scratched at it, which it swiftly dodged and landed on top of him. He flipped his head around, until the Pacin's tail wound up in his mouth, which he bit down on and let go of, startling the Pacin and causing it to run as far away as it could. Victor whistled a "thanks" before hugging Snapper. He then pulled out his notebook and quickly sketched out the scene that just unfolded, so he could finish the drawing later and add it to his scrapbook of important moments.

Victor waved for Snapper to follow him, and then walked back to Professor Blackthorn's Lab, where there was a bed waiting for him and Snapper. He was not very comfortable having Snapper battle for him, but after that impressive fight he won today, Victor was feeling a lot better about letting Snapper fight Andie's pokemon. He just hoped Snapper would understand.

The next day Snapper woke Victor up early, applying a small amount of pressure from his jaw onto Victor's arm. Victor woke with a start, and then relaxed when Snapper was in his face. "You ready to go?" he mouthed, even though he knew Snapper couldn't hear it. Well then let's go! he thought. They walked on their way to the gym, Victor wondering whether he was ready to battle after all. Well, I'll find out soon, won't I?

[a id]p1[/a id]

120_small_zps6o9kvigu.png

poison.gif

Snapper (Venutile)
Male
Level 5
Ability: Poison Point
Nature: Calm
Attacks: Scratch, Growl
Friendship/Love Meter:
friendship-half_zpshuezhoau.png

Held Item: N/A

[a id]bag[/a id]

073add4157ea0310cacb1dc71b77b59e-d5g0n1u.png

pokeball.png
pokeball
x5
Pokedex
QuickDev
[alink id="p1"]
120_small_zps6o9kvigu.png
Snapper
[/alink id]

Last edited:

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Eric Koba had just walked out of Professor Blackthorn's Laboratory, with his partner Sprian in its Pokeball. He then walked towards the Landing Ports on the outskirts of Gallant Town in order to catch at least one other Pokemon in the area, probably going to end up with a Burcoa, but hoping for a Churbin. As soon as he stepped into the tall grass, a wild Burcoa jumped out to attack Eric.

"Alright, Sprian! Come on out, comrade!" Eric said, throwing Sprian's Pokeball.

Sprian let out a hiss as it came out of its Pokeball, staring blankly at the Burcoa, and Eric checked his Sprian's Pokedex Entry.

"Sprian: The Toothy Pokemon. Probably amongst the hardest Pokemon of the region to train, Sprian are normally only given to highly skilled trainers who can take time to deal with this rambunctious and mischievous Pokemon. Highly territorial, it can influence another Pokemon's or human's minds and twist reality to its will, but only for a short period of time."

"OK, Sprian, use Disarming Voice!" Eric ordered.

Sprian let out a loud screech, that was almost as shrill as fingernails on a chalkboard, right at the Burcoa.

"Great!" Eric cheered. "Now let's catch it!"

Before Eric grabbed the Pokeball to catch Burcoa, the little insect Pokemon tackled Sprian head on.

Eric used his partner Pokemon's situation to his advantage, and right before Sprian was knocked to the ground, Eric threw a Pokeball at the Burcoa, and the fuzzy bug was forced inside of it.

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years

ERIC KOBA:
The Pokeball shook a few times before going still. Great! Burcoa was caught!
013_small_zpsngj1acao.png

You caught a Level 2, Female, Burcoa with a Bold Nature! Details will be added to the first post momentarily.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
Kiro was relaxing on a bench not far from the professor's laboratory, examining a pokèball against the sky. To say he was just sitting down would be wrong. Frankly, he was taking up the whole thing by lying on his back. I wonder where the other eight are? He'd spent most of time thinking about his situation, being one of the nine immune to hysteria. This isn't exactly how I imagined my journey would be... But, at least I'm a trainer now, and I get to leave Xanadu, so it's all good. He tossed the pokèball that held his first pokémon the side before he rose and out came a green, dinosaur looking thing, "Alliam huh?" Now sitting properly, he checked his pokèdex as it excitedly roared in acknowledgment,
"Alliam, The Grass Lizard Pokèmon. Alliam are small and young swamp dwellers; in addition to being able to control the vegetation of their habitat around them to make dens, they can see clearly underneath muddy water and can easily propel themselves through reeds and lillies using their grass-like tail fin."
Huh, what a coincide. "I know a few places in Xanadu that you might like." Standing, Kiro similed and gestured to the side, "Come on, let's go."

The walk was exciting, despite being mostly uneventful, Kiro and Alliam enjoyed just being near each other, anticipating the adventurers the two would have together. Before long, they had reached The Landing Port. After a quick look around and a step onto the cracked cement, he realized that this place was abandoned for at least a few years. The amount of nature showed that at least some pokémon were probably around. After walking aimlessly for a few minutes a question came to Kiro's mind I'm I even allowed to be here? Eh, doesn't matter. I haven't seen anyb- His thoughts came to a halt as a Churbin quickly flew past his face then Alliam jumped and snapped at it. Alliam had managed to clip its wing and the pokémon cried spiraled into the dirt before scrambling to its feet and looking towards a nearby Burcoa hurriedly retreating into a thick, thorny bush. The Churbin screeched then angrily began to fly at Alliam. Meanwhile, confused and on his bottom, Kiro thoughts raced along with his body What just happened! Alliam slammed into his left side, knocking him onto his side and breaking his train of thought once again. However, after a couple seconds on the ground and seeing the Churbin windup again, he realized his current situation, "Dodge and use Bite!" As Kiro rushed to his feet, Alliam jumped to the side and caught the Churbin in its teeth. Alliam then shook his head quickly and with as much force as possible, threw the Churbin into the bush. Now flailing around and hurting itself on the thorns that began to twist around it, Kiro took advantage of the temporarily restrained Churbin, "Now Growl as much as possible." He could see the Churbin involuntarily recoiling into the thorns with each growl. Though he refused to use Bite, fearing the thorns dealing unwanted damage. "Stop." Alliam quieted down as Kiro noticed that the Churbin had realized it was only making its situation worse and stopped trying to escape the thorned bush. Kiro reached for the second pokèball on his hip, as it was empty, and threw it at the Churbin, I wonder whether it'll be in the bush again if I don't catch it. The Churbin was sucked into the pokèball that bounced off it, before it rolled down the bush and began shaking upon hitting the ground.

One... Two... Three...

Would it escape at the last minute? Or was it caught?

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years

KIRO IRAKUZA:
The Pokeball shook for a long time before finally growing still. Wonderful! Churbin was caught!
010_small_zpsc1lvswjc.png

You caught a Level 3, Female, Churbin with a Rash Nature! Details will be added to the first post momentarily.

Coldweather

A special snowflake.
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 21, 2017

roywintersheader.jpg

EPISODE 1:​
NOTHING VENTURED

Immune.

The word was ringing in his head. Roy sat alone in the professor's lab after all of the other kids had left. A Pokeball was sitting in his lap.

Immune.

Why him? Why any of them? Nothing about any of this seemed right. Life was hard before the Hysteria, but at least it made sense. Picking berries, planting seeds, school. That was it.

Immune.

By some bizarre force of nature, Roy was thrust into a role. A role full of responsibility. The whole region is in chaos and it was up to him to fix it. He wasn't ready for this, he was barely even ready to be on his own.

Immune.

He missed his father.

Roy tucked his head down under his arms, protecting himself from the world. The Pokeball in his lap fell to the floor, and opened just before colliding with the ground.

Roy looked up with sorrowful eyes, and saw a Pokemon.

His Pokemon.

It was a Glacherd, a small little creature with light blue fur, big dumb eyes, and a tongue that always seemed to blep out of it's mouth. It cocked it's head looking up at Roy, worried and concerned.

Roy smiled softly through the tears, picked it up, and hugged it.

I'll call you Orville, he thought to himself.

Immune.

Roy was certainly not ready, but he was given the gift of immunity and could not squander it. He wouldn't.

That's not what his father would have wanted.

Roy picked up Orville's ball, recalled him, and walked out of the lab. The sun hit his face, drying his teary eyes, and the fresh air filled his lungs with vigor and determination.

He bounded off into town, smiling.

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

Brass
Let's keep it simple, yeah? | Gallant Town
bKrLkXv.png
Pouch | 500PD Pokedex | Quickdev 5 x Pokeball
g7z8yMH.png
Lyla (Laimole) | Female | Sassy Level 5 | Synchronize | Psychic Confusion | Calm Mind
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
5AlHSIN.png

Brass thought it would take him a while to become accustomed to the floating pink Pokemon by his side, but as they walked away from Professor Blackthorn's lab, he could see that they would get along quite fine. He nicknamed her Lyla as soon as he saw her, and she replied with quick bursts of pink and purple, a smile on her face. He still didn't exactly understand what each color meant, but seeing as Lyla was pink and purple, he figured those two colors were a good sign.

He tugged on his shirt collar; the Gallant sun was unrelenting, especially as he was used to the air conditioned buildings of Celeste City. He spared a glance toward Lyla, who was hovering along at shoulder level. She responded with a slow wave of red, and he instantly felt sluggish. The Pokedex had said that Laimole were capable of influencing the emotions of the people around them, but Lyla's emotional touch felt more like a hammer to the face.

"We're going to have to work on that," Brass said. "Let's head to the Landing Port and train you a bit, yeah?" Lyla spun in the air, sending flashes of orange as she faced the abandoned fields. As the pair walked, Brass noticed several children still playing, as if a deadly epidemic hadn't struck the entire region, though there were always several adults nearby, watching to see if anything happened. A much-welcomed breeze swept through the area, leaving behind scents of algae and salt. As they approached the long strips of abandoned land, Brass saw several other trainers in the area. He recognized some of them; he had seen them earlier, in Blackthorn's Lab. He would talk to them later.

"Lyla, take a deep breath. Calm your mind, expand your senses. Do you see that Pacin over there, in the cracks of the cement?" Lyla nodded, sending a flash of green. "It's nervous, but it's determined. It's waiting for that Burcoa to pass through, but it has to remain aware of possible predators. I want you to soothe it. Take away its anxiety. Let it be calm."

Lyla sent another flash of green, and the purple aura around her began to glow fiercely as she concentrated on Brass's command. The Pacin's eyes immediately widened, and it spun around, looking for whatever had assaulted its senses. It screeched, and its eyes locked on Brass and his pink companion. Brass chuckled and waved his hand dismissively. "Maybe a bit more subtle next time, yeah? It's alright. We'll work on it." Lyla sent a subdued wave of red and purple, but backed away as the Pacin began to dash toward the duo.

"Don't panic. Keep calm, and when you're ready, Confuse the poor fellow." Lyla's aura rippled, and feeling much more powerful than before, she once again focused on the Pacin. Her aura flared, and the Pacin instantly skid to a halt, its head in its paws and its eyes clenched shut. It curled up in an attempt to defend itself, but it was no use against Lyla's Psychic attacks. Its eyes glossed over, and it fainted onto the asphalt.

Brass smiled at Lyla, who was sending quick pulses of purple. "You're good at being brutal, if anything. You have quite a ways to go on the other end of the spectrum, but we'll get there."

Last edited:

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
Caught... Caught...

Kiro watched as the pokèball stopped moving. Huh, I caught it. He stared blankly at it for a moment before picking it up and placing it in the second slot on his hip. Turning to Alliam, he asked, "So, what was that all about?" Alliam questioningly cocked its head to the side, "You know what I mean..." Alliam shrugged and Kiro sighed, "Just forget about it." He tapped the pokèball that contained his newly acquired pokémon. As the small parrot looking thing emerged, Kiro checked his pokèdex.
"Churbin, The Baby Parrot Pokèmon. Found normally in hot and humid climates in the wild, Churbin have now become house pets across all of Veriti because of their beautiful plumage. They are easy-going Pokemon and do well with young children, making them ideal Pokemon for youngsters to meet while learning to become trainers."
"Cool, a flying type." Churbin nodded and looked Kiro in the eye before tackling Alliam and taking off to survey the area around the thorny bush, "Hey! Be nice!" Churbin dived into a thorn-less space in the bush. What are you doing? Kiro watched silently with a confused face as Churbin emerged with a Burcoa in its beak. Burcoa used harden in fear, then Churbin tossed it into the air and began juggling it with tackle until Burcoa flipped toward the ground and dived head first, slamming into Churbin at full speed on its next pass and pushed it straight into the ground. Churbin was pinned, trying to knocked Burcoa off with its wings. Kiro watched his pokémon battle, questioning its motives the whole while, Wings, that's it. Alliam stepped forward, "No, she's got this. Churbin, use sand attack with your wings, then tackle when you're free." She scooped up dirt threw it in Burcoa's face, using the advantage to kick it off and fly back into the air. As it struggled to recover from her escape, Churbin rushed in with tackle but Burcoa dove into the ground dodging the attack. Kiro paused an studied the ground for any signs of movement, Hm, how do we find it. If we wait too it'll probably run away. "Aha, Alliam growl!" The ground shivered in a spot not to far away. "There, tackle." Churbin dove for the dirt, Wait for it... The ground ceased shaking and began to rumble. "Now, loop and tackle." Churbin changed directions at the last moment as Burcoa emerged with an attack. Churbin flew up, looped under Burcoa and tackled it into the ground. Churbin watched for a moment before standing triumphantly upon the fainted Burcoa. Kiro smiled at Churbin's victory, Ah, dig. A useful move however if missed, the pokémon is left wide open.

A few minutes passed as Kiro made sure that Alliam and Churbin made up. Afterwards they continued looking around for pokémon and eventually came across the saltwater pond in the south where the group relaxed and played games. Alliam had been staring at the water, occasionally growling, "Hey, what's wrong?" No response. Kiro realized Alliam was very focused and looked to the water trying to find some reason for his partner's actions. Minutes passed. Growl, wait, repeat. Growl, wait, repeat. He almost gave up when the water moved and Alliam pulled his head back. Soon after, a Minu jumped out of the water and he snapped. A cry spread throughout the area. Much to Kiro's surprise Alliam had caught The Minnow Pokèmon. "Woah! No way, you can fish!"

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2018

Blaze Tyron

Episode 2

"Thank you for trusting me." I say to my pokemon. In response, Drister sprayed some bubbles at me and smiled.
"Well if my parents taught me right, you just used a new move. Good job!" I said, starting to walk. "Follow me." I said, motioning for Drister to follow. "I don't want to put you in a pokeball. It's lonely out here without people." So Drister trotted along behind me as I started walking back towards the entrance of the port.
After walking for a few minutes, all of a sudden I hear a noise that sounded like some sort of impact. I turn around to see Drister to be tackled by a different pokemon. I quickly pull out my Pokédex and scan the pokemon.
"Churbin, the Baby Parrot Pokemon. Found normally in hot and humid climates in the wild, Churbin have now become house pets across all of Veriti because of their beautiful plumage. They are easy-going Pokemon and do well with young children, making them ideal Pokemon for youngsters to meet while learning to become trainers.
"Well, Drister. This one doesn't seem too happy to see us. Use Bubble!" I commanded. So Drister opened his mouth and released a spray of bubbles towards the Churbin, who had started charging Drister again. The bubbles impacted the Churbin, who clearly showed pain, but kept charging.
"Alright, now meet it head-on with Headbutt!" I said. Drister started charging and the two pokemon collided. However, due to its weakened state as well as being much lighter than Drister, the Churbin hit the Drister, but it was like flying into a brick wall. Churbin abruptly stopped, and Drister flung the bird away. The Churbin fell to the ground, fainted.
"Let's move on, Drister." I said.
After a few more minutes of walking, I spotted the entrance. I told this to Drister.
"There's the entrance! We're almost out!" I exclaimed. But as I got closer, I noticed that there was a pokemons sleeping and blocking the entrance. We couldn't step over it, because I didn't want to risk it attacking me and getting injured, and there was no other way around it. I got out my Pokédex and scanned it.
Pain. The Small Bush Pokemon. Pacin may seem as a normal-type pest sometimes, however most Veriti natives know otherwise; Pacin is an essential part of a town, and helps to take care of insects that otherwise might harm Pokemon and human alike. Pacin can withstand most bug toxins.
"One more battle, alright Drister? I asked, looking at Drister. Drister nodded.
"It's sleeping, so we get a free attack. Use Headbutt!" I commanded. So Drister charged towards the Pacin and rammed it with his head, sending the pokemon sliding back.The pokemon immediately woke up and stopped it's slide. Then with surprisingly fast speed, the Pacin bounded up and quickly came up to Drister, starting to scratch him.
"Use Headbutt to knock the pokemon off of you!" I commanded. Somehow, while being hit with a Scratch attack, Drister reared his head back, and brought it down on the Pacin. The distraction was enough to let Drister jump away from the Pacin.
"Now use Bubble!" I commanded. With the Pacin momentarily distracted from its opponent disappearing, it started to dodge too late as the bubbles started impacting the pokemon and eventually the pokemon couldn't dodge anymore. It fell, fainted.
I looked at Drister. He was panting heavily. It was a miracle that he didn't faint.
"C'mon. Let's go get you healed." I said, walking out of the port. I walked a lot slower as Drister trudged along. I kept talking to him the whole way to the pokemon center.
"Alright, Drister." I started, as we approached the front door to the pokemon center. I got out Drister's pokeball. "You need to get in here for a second, so the nice lady can heal you." Drister seemed to understand as I put Drister back in his pokeball.
I approached the lady at the counter, unsure of what to say.
"Umm... Can you healed my pokemon please?"I asked uncertainly.
"Certainly! Let me see your pokemon." The lady said. I gave her Drister's pokeball, and the lady walked back to a machine and put the pokeball on it. The machine made a series of pleasant noises, and the lady took the pokeball, and handed it back to me.
"You have a great day, immune!" The lady said.
I let out Drister when I walked out.
"OK, so the professor said that poke marts would be open to us. We are going to go there, and then challenge the protector. How does that sound?" I asked. Drister cried out in agreement, and we walked together towards the building.
When we got to the building, I put Drister back into his pokeball and walked into the store.
As I looked around the store, I saw many items, including pokeballs and status healing items. However, the item I wanted was a potion and I found it. It was the last item on the shelf. I took it and brought it to the checkout.
"That will be 300 poke, immune." The cashier said. I reached into my pocket and grabbed the required money and handed it to him.
"Have a good day." The cashier said, handing the item to me. I took the potion and walked out of the store.
Back outside, I let Drister back out of his pokeball.
"OK Drister. Let's see if we can beat this protector!" I exclaimed. Drister shared in my excitement, jumping up and releasing bubbles into the air. With our excitement bursting, we headed towards the gym.
I kept Drister out of his pokeball as I entered the gym of the lead protector. After a few minutes of wandering, I came upon a big room that I assume to be the location of the battlefield. Across the gigantic room was a lady that was somewhat tall. I couldn't tell of any features about her as she was too far away. She opened her mouth and started yelling across the room.
"Hello, immune! I am Andie! You have come to challenge me to a battle to get out of this town! Unfortunately, you have to beat my two cadets before you can challenge me! Good luck!" And just like that, Andie walked off the field and behind a wall to my left. A few seconds later, a man stepped into view.
"Hello immune! I am the first cadet! Good luck!" The first cadet said, throwing a pokeball.

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years

BLAZE TYRON:
Awesome! Drister grew to Level 8 against Churbin and Pacin!
Drister gained half a heart of Friendship! He now has one full heart of Friendship!
friendship-full_zpsrs1vdtmz.png

300PD has been subtracted from your wallet, but you now have a Potion in your bag.
potion.png

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
I think we should start heading back. "Hey, Alliam, you've still got some battles left in you right?" Alliam pulled its head out the water and nodded, I hope you know that's saltwater... Churbin looked particularly tired as it flew to Kiro's shoulder. Hm, Churbin needs a break. Kiro reached for his pokèball but stopped, Maybe one more battle. Against something with a type disadvantage. Another Burcoa maybe. "Let's go." Kiro walked around lost for a while until finding familiar territory, where he came across a Pacin. It was eating something in cracks of the cement. "Alliam, get behind it and bite its tail." Kiro whispered in an attempt to land a sneak attack. Alliam approached slowly with its mouth open for nearly a minute before it got close enough. Almost... Three, two, one... Snap! The Pacin began frantically flailing as it cried. "Now lift it up and use Absorb." Alliam held Pacin high in the air and shot beams into it that sucked its energy away. Oh yeah Absorb heals. I think I'm gonna stay here for awhile. The Pacin turned to use scratch, "Slam it into the ground!" Alliam whipped is head down repeatedly until Pacin's slipped out of its teeth. Pacin bounced of the concrete and fainted. "Yeah! It worked! Nevermind, we're not leaving. Churbin, look for more pokémon."

Kiro followed Churbin to a particularly large hole in the concrete where another pokémon was at. "Alliam use Bite." The Burcoa dodged to the side and used tackle, knocking Alliam on its side. "Put some distance between you two and use Growl." His partner jumped back opened its mouth, however Burcoa used string shot to seal Alliam's mouth. Wow, that's clever! "Absorb!" Burcoa dodged the beams and tackled the string, where it bounced off and sent the force through Alliam's body. I like this one. "Alliam return. Go Churbin, use Tackle." Churbin dashed off Kiro's shoulder and slammed into the Burcoa as Alliam was pulled into its pokèball. Churbin spun around and used sand attack, then followed up with another tackle. Nice. "Tackle it as high into the air as you can get it, then tackle it to the ground." Churbin flew under Burcoa and tackled it from below, then looped over and tackled it from above. When the dust cleared Churbin was hovering above the fainted pokémon. "Good job! That was the strongest one so far! Come on let's find another!" Churbin flew towards Kiro but fainted mid flight. Hm, maybe not. "Let's take a break. Churbin, return. Alliam come on out." Alliam exited the pokèball, unable to speak. "Oh yeah. Let me get that gunk off your mouth." Alliam held his mouth wide open as Kiro reached inside. The string was thick and somewhat sticky, yet surprisingly strong as he struggled to remove it. "Ah, there we go. Don't worry, if there's pokémon that strong out here, we just need to get stronger. But first," Kiro looked to his hip, "Let's go to the Pokèmon Center."

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

Brass
We'll get there. | Gallant Town: Landing Port
bKrLkXv.png
Pouch | 500PD Pokedex | Quickdev 5 x Pokeball
g7z8yMH.png
Lyla (Laimole) | Female | Sassy Level 6 | Synchronize | Psychic Confusion | Calm Mind
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
5AlHSIN.png

"How about that Burcoa?" Brass pointed. "It's trembling, and who wouldn't be? The trainers here have shown no mercy toward their kind. Try to dampen that fear. Make it relax. No one's going to hurt it."

Lyla sent a flash of green before locking her eyes on the small Bug Pokemon. Her purple aura shimmered as she tried to channel a sense of inner peace into the Burcoa, but it wasn't long before her aura flared and the Burcoa hissed, clearly not as calm as Brass wanted it to be. "Looks like we got another battle on our hands. Calm Mind, Lyla."

Lyla closed her eyes, and her aura glowed brighter than before. The Burcoa was rearing up for a String Shot, and before Lyla could dodge it, she was already trapped in the sticky substance. The Burcoa swung from the thread and slammed into Lyla, knocking her to the ground. She flared dark red and orange, countering Burcoa's attack with an intense Confusion. The Burcoa chittered in pain as Lyla bombarded its head with Psychic frustration and fainted. Lyla sent a loud purple as she hovered in the air above the unconscious Burcoa. Brass smiled and opened his mouth, but he was interrupted by a chirp and a splash of sand.

A Churbin, who had been eyeing that Burcoa, was furiously whipping up sand at the duo who stole its prey. Brass stepped back and said, "Lyla, Calm Mind, and slam that bird with a wave of anger. It'll tire itself out." Lyla replied with a flash of green and concentrated, her aura once again taking on a bright purple glow. The Churbin shrieked and flapped its wings frantically, desperately, and flew straight toward her. Lyla easily avoided the attack and flared red, dealing a Psychic blow to the Churbin's mind.

Infuriated, the Churbin skid on the ground and spun, once again dashing toward Lyla in a frenzied tackle. Lyla's aura flared, and retaliated with another Confusion. The Churbin screeched in pain, spinning in its tracks and wildly missing its mark. Its feet tangled and it stumbled, dizzy and unable to process the situation. Before it could gather itself, Lyla sent a final Confusion, and the Churbin fainted.

Lyla herself was breathing heavily, exhausted from the two back-to-back battles. She was too frail, and Burcoa's tackle had winded her. Only after the battle did she allow herself to feel the pain. She began to drift toward the ground, but Brass returned her to her Pokeball before she injured herself further.

"Definitely good at being brutal," Brass chuckled, "but there's more than one way to fight. Subtlety is an art in itself, as you will learn. You did well today." He tucked the Pokeball into a slot on his belt and headed toward Gallant Town's Pokemon Center. On the way he noticed that several other people from Blackthorn's lab were also recovering their Pokemon. They were also immune to Hysteria, if he recalled correctly. He would probably see them again soon, as they all had to beat Andie in a battle before they could leave Gallant Town.

"You think we're ready for Andie, Lyla?" Brass asked as he entered the Pokemon Center.

Back