• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

If Metagross looks scary then more power to it, it got the result the designers intended. It moves like a spider, it has fists that can punch you, a pitiliess stare, all steel. Don't get me wrong, scary can be cool like Gyarados or Houndoom. But the impression I'm getting is that Bastiodon isn't suppose to be unsettling to look at. If the Bastiodon line is meant to he cute or fanciful as mentioned earlier than I don't think the design makes as much sense as Metagross does.

At the end of the day though Metagross won a long time ago, it's neither here nor there now. It's up to Bastiodon to be good in its own right, not through comparison to another Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

According to the Pokedex unlike other Pokemon that like to hunt other Pokemon, Bastiodon is a docile, caring Pokemon that feeds on grass and berries.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

While multiple Bastiodon line up, their faces form a wall that nothing can break through and this is how they protect their young.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
11, the different forms are cool. It also has cool bug steel typing , a really good typing in its trash form.

Years

Frail bug Pokemon that has fewer move options than Magikarp. Magikarp can at least be tutored bounce and had dragon rage and hydro pump as event moves. Unlike Magikarp it doesn't get much better once it evolves. The gimmick of different forms is irrelevant, none of them are good, you are going to die either way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back