• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans II

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans II

Welcome to the game of shenanigans, tomfoolery and general fuckery. The premise? It's simple: each player who signs up to play the game suggests three roles that they'd like to see in the game. Being the second iteration, things are about to get a bit more complicated; players may suggest any pre-existing mafia roles, or they may use . . . custom roles! Of their own creation or borrowed from someone else. I will then take these suggestions and RNG a setup using them (one role from each player will be used, no more and no less). An extra catch is that the roles' alignments will also be RNGed, so just because a role that's suggested is typically town or mafia does not mean it will be so in this game. This could lead to certain roles being utterly useless for their alignment, or absolutely broken. It's up to the RNG gods to decide!

Additionally, while you must suggest three different roles, you may suggest roles that other players have already suggested, so there's no limit on how many of one role can be in the game. Keep in mind that you may not necessarily get a role that you suggested, so be wary of what power you could be putting into the hands of another player.

So what are you waiting for? Get to it!​

rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
  • You may choose to vote for "No One."
  • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
  • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
  • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Desox
Calzone407
TailsMK4
gimmepie
Sawsbuck
jdthebud
Ho-Oh
Petrucia
L'Belle
Kitty
Bidoof FTW
Neon Sword
Abby
Charlie Brown
Miah
Easy Money Sniper
Bardothren
Nick Wilde

phase list

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
In again

EDIT: I'll comment the roles I decide later tomorrow, forgot to add.

Last edited:
Years
Well, hopefully things will be better for me this time. I'll add the Chef, Vigilante, and Hunter roles to the RNG (I wish I had access to this in josh's game).

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
In.

1. Nightwing from Bidoof's Battle for Gotham Mafia (Basically a combination of Samurai and Voodoo Lady).
2. Bus Driver
3. Ninja Serial Killer

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
1. Creepy Girl
2. Silencer
3. Town Crier

In

Years
In! Will think of custom roles tomorrow.

1. Blarzigord
-Selects one person at the start of the game, they lose their role and become McIntyre (from Blarz 2/3).
-Acts as a Cthulhu if visited by anyone other than McIntyre.
-Wins if alive at the end or if McIntyre's dancers achieve a majority.

2. Manaphy
-Selects two players each nights and swaps their roles but not alignments with Heart Swap.

3. Daniel
-Starts the game with four slices of pie.
-Cannot be killed except for with a lynch if has pie. Gains a mandatory night kill if has no pie.
-Each time the role is visited, a coin is flipped. If heads, he keeps his pie. If tails, he loses one slice.
-Can sacrifice a piece of pie to survive a lynch.
-Visits from the Chef or Baker give him a new slice of pie and no coin is tossed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
If JD is gunna bring in Gotham roles than don't mind if I do the same

1. Harley Quinn (Seducer, if her two targets discover each other's identity's they will duel for her love - I just used a coinflip to determine the winner last time but you do you)
2. Ragman (Mafia role, gets to use the role of each dead townie once per game, you could make this town if you needed to)
3. Moses from Faes & Legends

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Ok so I remember how much I wished we had more investigative roles last game, so...

Cop (normal one) , Secretariat and Reset Button from the Undergrand Idea Role Thread (thanks Pecilia and aeternum)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
This is gonna be a huge mess and I'm here for it.

Crooked Cop - Visits one person every night. Receives a report with that person's alignment. Kills that person. If visiting the same person as the vigilante or mafia, the vigilante or mafia dies. If visited by cultist, kills them and becomes new cult leader. Appears as normal cop upon death. Sided with the village.

A Good Boy - Visits one person every night. That person will be preoccupied with petting the good boy and be roleblocked. Receives a report with that person's true alignment. Cannot die during the night or be killed during the day. Cannot be converted. Sided with the village.

Chief Keef - Visits one person every night. That person receives a gun. Anyone who visits Chief Keef receives a gun. If cops attempt to visit Chief Keef, they will die. Sided with the village.

Back