• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Recruiting] Pokémon Ataxia's Team Endless Disaster

Years
Skill(s): Script Writing,Map Editing and Spriting
Proof:Maybe i will upload it later on
Past Experience (if any):I have created maybe at least 1 or 2 hacks one of my example is Pokemon unison (It is not done yet)
Contact Info:
Email

[email protected]
Time Zone Philippines GMT +8

Hey man! Im not in charge, I just like to organize the team, but your just what wee need, a Spriter.

Just letting you know, the chances of you joining the team are high.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 8, 2023
To show some of our progress, I'll soon be posting some Fakemon along with some tiles and/or screenshots, probably within the next few days.

DivineCorruption

Lord of Corruption
Years
Jolly Natured Greninja... *ew* why
Skills: Storyline, Balancing the Game(I'm a Smogon/PS dude), I want my Poison/Dark Levitater already lol, I can probably try the cries(I'm good enough with sound), and I *MAY* be able to translate it. Most likely not. I'm not that fluent.
Proof of Work (if any): Nope, try my signature for a storyline example.
Past Experience (if any): I'm more of a story guy, so no. I wrote some awesome stories before, but that's it lol.
Contact Info: Just contact me here.
Time Zone: PST Pacific US

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Alright! All inactive team members have been removed from the team list. If you still want to contribute, please contact TheHaymaker to be added back. As you can see, we now desperately need new members, especially a Fakemon concept artist/designer and a tile designer From now on, I'd like members to be dedicated, staying active for at least a few days each week.

Last edited:
Back