• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask me Questions :)

Years
Hey! Feel free to ask me any question about me that you want and I'll answer as best as I can. :)

I'm going out with friends right now so I'll answer as soon as I'm home.

Years
What is your favorite pok?mon?
What is your opinion about fps, do you like or dislike them?, if yes then tell me which ones are your favorites, if no, then tell me why you dislike them.
Do you have an game that you still dislike?
Do you are a lgbt supporter? (not being homophobic, just asking).
What is your favorite food?
What do you prefer, pc or console?
What you think about team fortress 2?

Years
What is your favorite pok?mon?
What is your opinion about fps, do you like or dislike them?, if yes then tell me which ones are your favorites, if no, then tell me why you dislike them.
Do you have an game that you still dislike?
Do you are a lgbt supporter? (not being homophobic, just asking).
What is your favorite food?
What do you prefer, pc or console?
What you think about team fortress 2?

Ok so, I'm too lazy to individually quote all of your questions, but, here are my answers:

1. Ninetales, other favourites include Milotic, Gardevoir, and Beautifly.

2. Can you please clarify what you mean by fps? Thank you. :)

3. I don't particularly like violent or shooting games.

4. Yes, the LGBTQ+ community has my full support. I actually just attended a pride parade on Saturday. Anyways, I believe that everyone has the right to love whoever the hell they want. Period. Also, might I add, gays are just the most exuberant, fun people.

5. Fettuccine Alfredo with prawns and lots of Parmesan. Also love Sushi and cheesecake.

6. Console, although I rarely play video games. (By rarely, I mean maybe a few times a year.)

7. I'm pretty indifferent, honestly.

Do you believe supermarkets are evil?

Not really, although the most likely to be evil is Walmart. I've heard horror stories of how they treat employees. Also, Target. Simply because they didn't last too long here in Canada. (If Target's even considered a supermarket, that is.)

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Would you consider yourself more of an extrovert than an introvert?

Are you looking forward to turning eighteen?

Considering you don't often game, what keeps you into Pok?mon?

Years
Would you consider yourself more of an extrovert than an introvert?

I'm 100% an extrovert. I love people in general. I love parties, long, deep conversations, making friends, and going out to public places. As a child I was very introverted. However, since I became a teenager I completely changed and the bubbly, energetic, talkative side of me began to come out.

Are you looking forward to turning eighteen?

Yes! I've said this before in previous forums, but, the drinking age where I reside is 18 and I can't wait to hit the bar. Being an adult will be a little scary, but it certainly has its benefits, such as the right to vote (which is something I'm looking forward to doing.)

Considering you don't often game, what keeps you into Pok?mon?

Nostalgia, really. Initially, I got into pokemon through the Advanced Generation series when I was 4-5 years of age and didn't discover the games until 2-3 years later. I've been a pokemon fan for as long as I remember. I have so many memories watching the anime and the movies and getting so into them I was on the brink of tears. While I'm low-key about it, there's just something about pokemon that truly captivates me. Whether I'm actively a fan or not, I think I'll always have an adoration for pokemon deep down. :)

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
You get one wish. Besides more wishes, you can wish for anything and it'll come true. What do you wish for and why?

What do you want to drink first when you turn 18 and hit the bar(s)?

Years
What i mean about fps, is first-person-shooter, not frames-per-second, and what do you mean about team fortress 2 is that for you is "indifferent"?

Years
You get one wish. Besides more wishes, you can wish for anything and it'll come true. What do you wish for and why?

I'd wish for world peace or for an end to global poverty.

What do you want to drink first when you turn 18 and hit the bar(s)?

I'd want to try something more sophisticated than what I'm used to. Maybe some sort of cocktail or something fruity. I've also always wanted to try a paralyzer.

What i mean about fps, is first-person-shooter, not frames-per-second, and what do you mean about team fortress 2 is that for you is "indifferent"?
Ok, thank you for clarifying. No, I'm not a fan of any type of shooting games, violent video games fail to captivate me. When I was referring to fortress 2 I meant that I don't really have an opinion because I'm not overly familiar with it.

Last edited:
Back