• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

In Inverted battles, Carnivine only has 3 weaknesses: Water, Electric, and Grass. Unless you bring a Pokemon with Mold Breaker and a Ground type move with you.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

I can never understand why people hate it. Finneon is a beautiful Pokemon and yet others say it's weird and ugly looking.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
11, it makes pretty lights. It's also interestingly similar to Lanturn, both emit light to lure prey

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

Makes its home deep in the ocean, where it walks along the seafloor using the fins on its chest.

Years

Gorgeous Pokemon. I would like to see it continue into a third stage evolution so it can be strong too. It already is fast thanks to swift swim. I think this Pokemon has some potential.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

Strange that I've never encountered a Lumineon surfing on Poni Wilds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back