Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

TrollandToad.com

Old May 14th, 2017 (1:49 PM).

Greetings!

I'm a new person here wanting to join the Pokemon Community, hopefully learn a few more things. I was really pumped from Pokemon Y and then Omega Ruby and finally got Sun, which I'm still playing through. I'm not really a competitive player (EV's, IV's and in general etc etc).

My prized pokemon is my shiny (now) Charizard that I acquired from many, many eggs.

Relevant Advertising!

Old May 14th, 2017 (4:14 PM).
    O|||||||O
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Sassy
    Hello SnowyJ! Welcome to Pokécommunity! :)
    Congrats on the Shiny, did you get it in Sun, Omega Ruby or Y? :3 I love breeding Shinies too, my first one was a cute little Fennekin!
    Good luck on your Sun playthrough, where in your adventure are you now?
    Old May 14th, 2017 (5:12 PM).
    Puwa Puwa
    • Administrator
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Bashful
    Sun is a solid 10/10. I really miss playing through, but I'm really busy.. kind of want to buy Moon sometime also. Welcome to PC also Snowy, it's nice to have you. ^^

. pair family twin mal lv llsif credit .
    Old May 14th, 2017 (6:31 PM).
    • PokéCommunity Daily
    • Silver Tier
    • Social Media

Nature: Calm
    Welcome Snowy! Pokemon Sun/Moon are great games, so the rest of it should be really fun for you. I also have a shiny Charizard which I regard as one of my best shinies, even using it online. You should check out our Trade Corner if you ever would to expand your shiny collection. Enjoy your time here :)
    Old May 15th, 2017 (4:49 PM).
    ✈ AIRPLANE
    • Platinum Tier
    • EOEvent Organizer
    • PokéCommunity Daily

Heya, SnowyJ, welcome to PC my friend! PC is a great place to get involved with like-minded people who enjoy the same things you do! I don't have Sun, I have Moon, but I'm highly considering getting a copy of Sun sometime soon. Are you looking to get into competitive Pokemon at all? If so, we have a Battling & Team Building section that might interest you. Soapy is also hard at work on new guides for Sun/Moon for things like IVs, EVs, and more new features that will help users understand those concepts better, I hope you can look forward to that! Feel free to check out the Trade Corner to expand your collection too. I hope you enjoy PC, if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! :D
    Old May 19th, 2017 (8:00 PM).

Thanks all!

My Charizard was in Y because I read about the Egg Shiny Method and decided to give it a shot which definitely took some time haha.

I've played through some more Sun and I'm at the Elite Four now but I got rekt so I'm leveling up some other Pokemon to get them to evolve for Pokedex reasons as well as doing a bit of EV training.

I am interested in getting into competitive Pokemon but I'm starting with the EV side of things, I have a general knowledge behind it and I did most in Y since it was quite easy to actually do (and fun!).

I actually need to use the Trade Corner for those Pokemon that evolve via trade xD
      Old May 20th, 2017 (4:40 AM).
      O|||||||O
      • Silver Tier

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SnowyJ View Post
      Thanks all!

My Charizard was in Y because I read about the Egg Shiny Method and decided to give it a shot which definitely took some time haha.

I've played through some more Sun and I'm at the Elite Four now but I got rekt so I'm leveling up some other Pokemon to get them to evolve for Pokedex reasons as well as doing a bit of EV training.

I am interested in getting into competitive Pokemon but I'm starting with the EV side of things, I have a general knowledge behind it and I did most in Y since it was quite easy to actually do (and fun!).

I actually need to use the Trade Corner for those Pokemon that evolve via trade xD
      Aah, in Sun and Moon you can EV train Pokémon directly in Poké Pelago, no efforts required! That mechanic made is much easier to EV train <3 As much as I know about breeding and stats, I am super bad in online battles. x_x We have a very cool Competitive section that will probably help you much more than I can heehee!

For your evos, I'm sure someone in TC will help you! If the section is slow and you don't get an answer before tomorrow, send me a PM and I'll help you
      Old May 20th, 2017 (10:35 AM).

Yeah I'm getting some Pokemon trained in Pelago currently and my trades should be done today thanks to some help :D
        Old May 21st, 2017 (2:52 AM).
        ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
        • Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
        Quote:
        Greetings!

I'm a new person here wanting to join the Pokemon Community, hopefully learn a few more things. I was really pumped from Pokemon Y and then Omega Ruby and finally got Sun, which I'm still playing through. I'm not really a competitive player (EV's, IV's and in general etc etc).

My prized pokemon is my shiny (now) Charizard that I acquired from many, many eggs.
        Hey Snowy, welcome to the community.

I used to battle competitively, but don't get time nowadays, so not played any game after Gen V either. But good to see you are really enjoying the games.

Do take time out to browse around the Forums, lots of interesting sections here.

See ya around

Pika Pika

PC's Biggest Adventure Journal - Join the Journey of 7 Friends, as they travel through Kanto
        Old May 21st, 2017 (8:08 AM).
        autumn is coming
        • Super Moderator
        • Platinum Tier
        • Social Media
        • Discord Moderoid

Nature: Naive
        Quote:
        Greetings!

Hi! I've seen you on Discord already c: Nice to see you're enjoying yourself here already. Good luck with your trades and breeding!
        Old May 21st, 2017 (10:46 AM).

I'm usually on Discord so feel free to message xD

Quick Reply