• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Sorry for the wait, I'm working on my thread, I'll grab them and meet you there.

I'll check your thread tomorrow, good to see you got the wifi going!!

ok let me know when you have checked my thread

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
yeah sorry i am interested in your Slowking lvl1, Elekid lvl1, Magby lvl1, Lickitung lvl1,Munchlax lvl1, Aron lvl1, Darkrai lvl40

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
Years
That is a nice Shiny Gyarados(s) on the front page by Bozo. TRUTH indeed. How would I go about getting one of those? Is that in the free shiny giveaways? lol I'm just kidding. I know it is not for free. I guess I gotta offer some (new) event or EVd Pokemon of one you don't have for that right? (and of course tell Bozo in his thread and whatnot)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
That is a nice Shiny Gyarados(s) on the front page by Bozo. TRUTH indeed. How would I go about getting one of those? Is that is the free giveaways? lol I'm just kidding. I know it is not for free. I guess I gotta offer some (new) event or EVd Pokemon of one you don't have for that right? (and of course tell Bozo in his thread and whatnot)

It took me forever to get that one!! I asked him a year ago for it!!
Trade me an ev'ed poke for it please.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
I ish online now =P time to complete the dumb sqidequest for poketch.

Back