• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
Jack realised the look he was getting from Brian's Snivy but wasn't too concerned especially with big bad Blade beside him. Jack glanced over at Blade signalling discretely to deal with that situation. Blade looked angrily at the little Snivy named Thyme {Don't look on my trainer like that again if you like being in one piece} Blade just looked backed towards the forest like nothing even happened. Jack put his hand on his face he wanted blade to scare him but not threaten him like that. He took another big gulp of his smoothie hoping no one noticed.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
"I agree what are we sitting around here for I can just smell the adventure!" Vincent exclaimed as he stood up from his seat. He then let Wattage and Terra out from their pokeballs. "You two are going to get some major training when we hit the forest," He said to his two pokemon. Terra looked excited but Wattage looked a tad bit worried.

"Don't be so bummed out Wattage if anything happens Blitz will help out," Luna added now letting Blitz outside of his pokeball. As Blitz came out he immediately glared at Blade. He let out a small puff of flames which made Wattage freak out but Terra just smiled. Blitz had a feeling that Blade was a strong pokemon which automatically made him his rival. Vincent noticed what his Charmeleon was doing and figured if Jack and he were going to battle Bltiz had to face Blade.

Xack's pokemon were a tad tired but not to worn out a little heal from a pokemon center would bring them back to full health. Vince then began wonder what kind of pokemon he would see in the forest hopefully something strong. He then quickly finished his cinnamon bun and smoothie.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thyme was livid and scared at the same time. He first reaction was to yell at the Scyther. So she did.
"Don't you dare threaten me! You think I'm scared of you? I'm not! I'll look at whoever I want, however I want!" Thyme said to the Scyther. She was shaking a little bit, but not as bad as if it were a fire type. She hated bug pokemon, but she was absolutely terrified of fire types. Even so, she was not going to let this moron tell her what to do. Bri looked at her. Why did she always do this? He really didn't want to fight.
"Thyme! Calm down! It's not that big a deal," Bri said. Thyme walked over to him and climbed up on his shoulder where she was now looking down on the Scyther.

Years
Blade was completely ignoring the Snivy now when he saw Xack release his Charmeleon. Jack looked at him What's this kid trying to prove Jack thought to himself but didn't think about for too long. Blade turned back his attention on the SNivy when it climbed atop its trainers head but Blade still had to look down at the Snivy {Idiot} Blade returned his attention once again to the forest thinking about how he grew up in a forest similar to this. "Calm down Blade" Jack first met Blade as a little Scyther who was severley beaten by many other Scythers after standing up to the pack leader he put up a good fight but never forgot that day Jack found him. "See Xoinks ready what about the rest of you?" Jack asked.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype looked over to Thyme and gave off a large smile. "Kehehe, Aw comon Thyme ya gotta stop being so serious all the time! Ya know if I suspect a Pokemon making fun of me I just chill about and ignore them. Funny thing is, that just makes them more angry then they would be if you told them off! And its way more satisfying, you should try it sometime!" Snype said cheerfully. He looked back to Blade. "Don't believe We've met. Names Snype." He said.

Mark finished up his drink and placed it onto the able, relaxing against the chair. "Well, if everybody else is ready to come along, I'm all set for a bit of adventure!" Mark said.

Nideous

Years
Thyme ignored Snype. Instead, she fumed at the Scyther. Call her an idiot, would he!? Well, she had something for him.
"Yeah, I'm the idiot. Snype, don't try talking to him. He's probably as dumb as his trainer. Can't even remember a person's name right," Thyme said coldly as Bri stood up and threw his trash away. He looked at her.
"Thyme! I said be nice! And I'm ready to go whenever you guys are," Bri said nervously. Thyme really needed to cool off. He had thought that smoothies would have calmed her down, but she was still being a brat! She looked at him, a little sorry, and then resumed looking at the Scyther.

Years
Blade held his tongue Jack had taught him better than that even though it was hard to control himself after hearing Thyme call Jack dumb. Jack watched on not saying a word just wanting to see how his pokemon would respond to such a situation which was worsened by Mark's Sableye coming over and introducing himself. {Another one} The only person Blade liked was Jack and his other pokemon and he only tolerate another pokemon if it was strong and proved it Blade looked at the little pokemon and replied {Blade}. There was tension in the air now between the stares that Thyme was giving Blade, the fact that Blade wanted to rip Thyme in two and the cold greeting Blade had given Snype.

Megaman765

Years
"Hmm. Quiet type huh?" Snype said to Blade. Part of him thought he would get along with Valorie's Charmeleon pretty well. Snype looked at his drink which was still half full was too full to finish it up himself. He looked over to the other Pokemon. "Free smoothie over here if anyone wants to finish it!" Snype said cheerfully. He kept an eye on Thyme and Blade in case anything happened between them.

Mark looked down at the Pokemon, Particularly Snype who didn't even finish his drink. "Comon Snype! This is why I wanted a small. You never finish anything up!" Mark said. Len walked over and sipped a bit of the drink himself but was rather full as well. Mark sighed and hopped something would at least not let the drink go to waste.

Nideous

Years
"Hmph, just like I thought. All talk," Thyme mumbled to herself. Whether Blade caught it or not, she wasn't sure. But she didn't care either way. Bri glanced at her.
"Do you enjoy getting into fights Thyme?" Bri asked.
"What? He started it!" Thyme said. Drizzle shook his head. He walked over to Blade.
"Heh, you remember me? That was a fun battle earlier. The name's Drizzle! And don't worry about Thyme over there. She's always like that," Drizzle said as he leaned up against the table. Duster looked at Snype.
"Why'd you get that big smoothie if you couldn't finish it?" Duster asked. She walked over and began drinking it herself.
"Hmm... Not as good as Bri's, but it's better than the one Thyme had," Duster said. She climbed up on top of the lid, because she wasn't quite tall enough to reach the straw.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
It all seemed to be going down...Thyme and Blade were getting annoyed at each other, to put it mildly, Blade seemed to have given Snype the cold shoulder, people were itching to move and Trapinch was eating plastic. Ryan looked around, ever so slightly red and flustered from the hug Duster had given him, and raised an eyebrow. "okay guys...let's just chill out yeah? We've had an awesome day so far, let's not ruin it by getting arsey with each other yeah?" he wasn't bothered about the individual spats - people would bicker and fall out and that but all this tension was giving him a headache. Why couldn't folks just get along or hold their too-big tongues for once in their lives.

Sel thought it was quite rude how everyone was suddenly trying to rush everyone else...especially seeing as this was a lovely gesture from Valorie to organise. She turned to Val with a smile, making a point of consulting her. After all, her opinion was the one that mattered most to Selene.

"are you ready to go Val or do you want to stick around and chill some more? We can always go and meet them in the forest later if you do" she gave her the option - after all, this was meant to be a nice relaxing trip out for all of them. As much as she wanted to get out and train Blu and Ry she was anxious that Val was happy. The bonds of sisterhood and all that!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie took another sip of her drink, looking around at everyone awkwardly. Dratini abruptly poked her head out from under the table, peeking up at Valorie. Valorie glanced at Dratini briefly before turning her attention to Selene and speaking up.

"Well hadn't we planned on training together? If we did that in the woods we'd need to have a water pokemon on hand because... fire."

Valorie of course had forgotten that she herself had a water pokemon on hand, Frillish.

"I don't really mind if we go. I can take my drink with me."

Though, Valorie silently dreaded the thought of more walking. She just wouldn't say it. After all, she was a hardcore trainer! She wasn't about to let things like her own physical limitations get in the way of activities, now was she? She produced a plastic force and began to eat her cinnamon bun with it at a mildly rushed pace. Dratini vanished back under the table meanwhile.

Megaman765

Years
Len walked over to Valorie and gave an irritated look as if he was being ignored, despite being a water Pokemon himself. Mark looked down at him and gave off a small laugh and patted Valorie in the back. "Ha... well, I'm sure Len over here can take care of any fires that come our way." Mark said. Len jumped up and down happily, squeaky clean as ever thanks to Duster.

"Thanks for the Smoothies Valorie. This place was great! Really good drinks here!" Mark said to Valorie since nobody else had properly thanked her for spending so much money on them.

Years
Jack sighed in secret as he watched Selena and Valorie converse they were really slowing down his plans but he would never say anything, an angry girl was not something Jack wanted to see now. Jack noticed them thanking Valorie which he didn't need to do as he had accidently stumbled upon the place by accident, he looked across at Blade who had calmed down after the entire Thyme situation but he was tired of just standing around doing nothing as was Jack who continued keeping quiet just hoping for them ro finally say they were ready.

Nideous

Years
Drizzle frowned at being ignored, but he didn't let it bother him. He walked over to Len.
"Heh, I guess she forgot about us!" Drizzle said grinning up at Valorie.
"Um... Yeah, thanks Val," Bri said nervously. Duster jumped off the top of the large smoothie having drank all she could. She walked over to Bri.
"Now will you ask her about the TM?" Duster asked. Bri had thought she had forgtten about it. He sighed. She was relentless. But, he didn't want to bother her with it. He would find his own way to teach Duster a new move.

SelenaStar

Years
Smiling at Valorie, Sel nodded. She'd practically finished her own drink already. Valrie seemed a bit hesitant about going to the forest...she mentioned something about needing water pokemon because of fire and Selene laughed, patting her belt that held her pokeballs. "You have Frillish, I have Horsea, Mak has Len and Bri has Drizzle...I'm sure altogether we'd be a fire-fighting squad extraordinaire!" she turned to Jack and nodded. "we're ready when everyone else is."

Ryan turned to Duster, rolling his eyes. "you ready for this? Into the forest we go!"

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie glanced at Jack. She then caught sight of Dratini as the serpent pokemon peeked out from under the table, up at Selene this time. She seemed to be having fun hiding under there, though Valorie wondered how such a big pokemon could hope to reliably hide anywhere. She smirked at the playing though. Oh, right! She had a Frillish. She had almost forgotten. She got the feeling Mark wouldn't like to be around Frillish, and wasn't overly keen on testing said theory out.

"Just making sure! We could get in like, huge trouble if a fire did start and we happened to not be able to put it out."

Valorie paused for a moment, imagining the repercussions for something like that. It wasn't pretty.

"But yeah, whenever you guys are ready. Don't let me hold you up."

She had finished her cinnamon bun and most of her drink, personally.

Years
"Finally" Jack jumped up and started walking towards the forest entrance gesturing for everyone to follow him, with Xack staying behind the heal his pokemon at the pokemon center. Blade led the way, since it was his sort of area, making sure that they didn't travel into a bad area of the forest where territorial pokemon like combee wold be found. All sort of pokemon could be seen in the much lighter area of the forest and many of them were docile which was a good sign so far.

Nideous

Years
Bri looked at Jack as he lift. He looked at the rest of the group before going after him. Drizzle and Duster right at his side and Thyme on his shoulder.
"Wait up!" he said as he walked after him. Duster looked back, wondering if they would really follow. Thyme smirked at him. This was her prime environment right here. She looked at Duster, who also seemed to be enjoying this trip.
"You enjoying this?" Bri asked Thyme.
"Oh yes! I like this a lot better than up near that volcano," Thyme said. Bri smiled at her. That was good.

SelenaStar

Years
"Looks like we have a tour guide..." mumbled Selene to the others under her breath as Jack leapt up, rushing off to the entrance of the forest and gesturing for everyone to follow him. She didn't really know what to expect here...they didn't seem to be going very far into the forest yet...Sel looked down beside her where Ry was trotting along happily and smiled, taking a pokeball and releasing Blu. Her flying type was effective against bug type pokemon...this seemed like the perfect place to train him up.

Almost as if on queue, a Ledyba appeared at the edge of the path, staring straight at Sel. Sel stopped, a smile spreading across her face as she gestured to Ryan and Blu. "I'll be right back guys...I'll catch you up," she said, making her way through the bushes, knowing that if any bugs appeared to ambush her Blu would have them knocked away with a swift Gust. The Ledyba hovered in front of them and Sel was pleased it hadn't fled. "Okay Blu, here we go!" she said excitedly, Blu diving in front of her, facing the Ledyba.

"Okay Blu, use your Gust attack and fly behind Ledyba to hit it with Wing Attack afterwards!" she instructed, watching with satisfaction as Blu whipped up a powerful Gust using his cotton-like wings, the Gust hit the Ledyba and threw it backwards, tossing it around like a leaf in a storm. In a flash, Blu had sliced through the air behind the Ledyba, waiting until the Gust had blown it within range before hitting it with his Wing Attack. The Ledyba soared through the air, slamming into a tree with a loud thud. It hovered into the air unsteadily, struggling to remain airbourne until eventually it fell to the ground, fainted. Sel whooped and grabbed Blu's wings, pulling him into a tight hug.

Ryan watched in amusement as Sel squashed Blu's face against her. "That's my Blu!! Good job!" She released him and he floated away in relief - he enjoyed affection from Sel but sometimes her affection was just too hands-on for him - and looked down at the Ledyba. She wasn't big on Bug Pokemon...but it seemed a waste not to catch it now. She decided to wait, see what else this forest had to offer them.

Picking her way back through the bushes, Selene yelped and froze as she felt something move on her head. She looked up...and there was another freaking Ledyba on her head. Trying not to freak out, she screamed as she felt an electric charge jolt through her body, falling to the floor in the bushes. She peered out of the bush to see Ryan, looking sheepishly at her, and the fried Ledyba on the floor by his feet. Pulling herself out of the bush she stepped out of it as gracefully as possible, pulling her poker face on. She whistled for Ryan to join her. Hopefully...hopefully not everyone had seen that...

Megaman765

Years
Mark got up from his chair and followed the group out the door, glancing back at Valorie and smiling toward her. He flinched when he heard Selene say "Frillish". Right... Valorie still had that... thing with her... He tried to shrug it off and headed out the door, following Jack who was apparently leading them to there. Snype and Len walked along with Bri's Pokemon. Snype as always, gave off his usual large smile. It was a wonder that he didn't attract flies. Len looked back at the hole he dug out of and noticed there was a digglet there calling for him to go back and play.

["Sorry guys! I'll meet up with you in the forest! I'll just take a shortcut while playing with one of my new friends!"] Len said as he waddled over to the large hole and dove straight down to join Digglet. Mark scratched his head at how much Len had changed ever since he learned dig...

Back