• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The forever alone club! The fan club for rarely liked pokemon!

Sul_Silver

Please don't hit yourself in confusion... %@#$!!!
Years
Favorite Pokemon: Meowstic (M and F)
Nickname: Silver?

I'm preety sure mudkip is NOT the worst. I done two playthroughs on emerald, one with treecko and another with mudkip. Let's just say that swampert kicked a lot more ass than treecko.

Plus, it's a starter. All starters, no matter the amount of hate that they may seem to get, have a supporting community.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
So I'm currently leveling up a Shiny Wurmple 5/6 to level 100.
Will be giving it to my best friend when I finish! :D
I figured Wurmple is extremely unpopular, so thought I would mention this.

I will also begin breeding for 5/6 Trubbish with two added egg moves. I think I came up with a pretty good build for Garbodor. I'm also going to be breeding for a Meowstic and I'm trying to choose between Wigglytuff and Bibarel as being my third member.
My goal is just to play a team of unpopular pokemon and maybe win some online battles here and there.

snowfire911

Snowfire, Keeper of Breloom and Shroomish
Years
Sorry I have been gone so long guys, I became extremely busy with school. But I'm back now!

Does anybody want to use teams of each others pokemon to battle random battles and post the results?
Just an idea

Last edited:

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Does anybody want to use teams of each others pokemon to battle random battles and post the results?
Just an idea

That sounds pretty cool! I've been working on my unpopular team for a while now, and although it still has some issues and I probably need to test it a bit more, I would still love to try them out against a human opponent.
Let me know if you want to set up a battle! (Sundays and Mondays work best for me.)
I only have three of my team of six completed so I would be able to do a 3v3 single battle.
My current team is: Garbodor, Meowstic, and Wigglytuff.

snowfire911

Years
@mister coffee
sounds good! I can give you my friend code sometime. I will start working on my team! Usually 8 o clock pm on weekdays in pacific time works best for me, but weekends work too. My team will probably be some pokemon voted by my friends or something, but I know its gonna have a breloom in it XDDD

Edit: I just remembered something
do you happen to want a shiny gorebyss (hope my spellings right)? I have one

Last edited:

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
@mister coffee
sounds good! I can give you my friend code sometime. I will start working on my team! Usually 8 o clock pm on weekdays in pacific time works best for me, but weekends work too. My team will probably be some pokemon voted by my friends or something, but I know its gonna have a breloom in it XDDD

Edit: I just remembered something
do you happen to want a shiny gorebyss (hope my spellings right)? I have one

I'm on pacific time as well. If weekdays work the best for you, want to try to arrange a battle some time this next Monday?

I personally love Breloom btw, and honestly, fighting against one sounds incredibly frightening (because I do know how much of a monster Breloom can be!), but I'm looking forward to seeing your Breloom and whatever other pokemon you want to fight with. If you didn't know already, Breloom is in my top 6 favorite pokemon of all time. :D

I actually have my own shiny Gorebyss (it's on my favorite team on OR), so I really don't need it. However if you are trying to trade it away, I would be more than happy to take it off of your hands and I'm also willing to trade off one of the other shiny pokemon I have collected for it, it's totally up to you.

Edit: BTW, If you need help breeding any specific pokemon let me know, I'd be more than happy to breed and trade you some pokemon you might want for your team. :D

Last edited:

snowfire911

Years
I'm on pacific time as well. If weekdays work the best for you, want to try to arrange a battle some time this next Monday?

I personally love Breloom btw, and honestly, fighting against one sounds incredibly frightening (because I do know how much of a monster Breloom can be!), but I'm looking forward to seeing your Breloom and whatever other pokemon you want to fight with. If you didn't know already, Breloom is in my top 6 favorite pokemon of all time. :D

I actually have my own shiny Gorebyss (it's on my favorite team on OR), so I really don't need it. However if you are trying to trade it away, I would be more than happy to take it off of your hands and I'm also willing to trade off one of the other shiny pokemon I have collected for it, it's totally up to you.

Edit: BTW, If you need help breeding any specific pokemon let me know, I'd be more than happy to breed and trade you some pokemon you might want for your team. :D

I think I am all set with my team, but school has been busy lately, so could we battle over Christmas Break? My Christmas break starts on the 21st, so I will have all the time in the world then. If that's okay with you, that is when I'm available.

Edit: You like breloom too? I'm not alone <3

Last edited:

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
I think I am all set with my team, but school has been busy lately, so could we battle over Christmas Break? My Christmas break starts on the 21st, so I will have all the time in the world then. If that's okay with you, that is when I'm available.

Edit: You like breloom too? I'm not alone <3

Sure that should be fine, I wont be able to battle until around 8pm-9pm pacific time because that's around when I get home from work, and I'm working for the entire holiday week.

Like I said before, I can only really do a 3v3 with the team since I haven't really worked on the last three unpopular pokemon for this team. I have some other competitive pokemon, but they're all pretty popular pokemon.

Oh yeah I definitely like Breloom a lot, it's in my signature competitive team with my shiny Gorebyss on my Omega Ruby version. My Breloom is named "Brawly", and he is an absolute savage sweeper on my team.

snowfire911

Years
Sure that should be fine, I wont be able to battle until around 8pm-9pm pacific time because that's around when I get home from work, and I'm working for the entire holiday week.

Like I said before, I can only really do a 3v3 with the team since I haven't really worked on the last three unpopular pokemon for this team. I have some other competitive pokemon, but they're all pretty popular pokemon.

Oh yeah I definitely like Breloom a lot, it's in my signature competitive team with my shiny Gorebyss on my Omega Ruby version. My Breloom is named "Brawly", and he is an absolute savage sweeper on my team.
Sounds good!

Back