• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Needed : Pokemon Azure Blue

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
Firstly, i know that the name is redundant, it is up for change, so please ignore it for now.

Exclaimer : This game is not a remake, it is an all new game (i do plan to put in the other regions though so that people can go to them after a certain point, it would be a boring game if you only had one region to travel too :D)

Game Description (because i know people want to know first) : The hero/heroine get's told buy his/her dad that she is being sent to live with his/her mom because she said that there was a researcher that lived near her that might have a job for him/her. the day after the move, the main character goes to see the researcher (Prof. Kiade Tsunade)

Prof. Kiade tells him/her that she needs them to go and deliver 3 objects to researchers in other parts of the region and that the character can have a pokemon to help them on the way.

As the character travels collecting badges and delivering the three objects, they enconter a returning team of bad-guys and a small group of people bent on world domination

Finished mini games: - YEAH! I did 2 mini games my self, and they work completly (i want to edit them a bit more, but apart from that, they're cool.
Racing, stage 1 - the low level racing mini game is complete, it has a small bug that is un-noticeable, but i still plan to get rid of it.
mini-game that i will not mention, but i think is cool, you'll have to wait and play it to find out :D

The Team That I need and the Open Jobs :
  • Spriters - I Need People to make the battle sprites of the new pokemon. (fronts and backs)
  • Thinkers - People to think of New Pokemon/Items/Names/Moves/Events
PS - NOTE : Your name will be added to the list of team members once you have contributed something.

Pokemon to be sprited (Thanks in advance, and full credit will be given)

Bold means that it's already been sprited.
Italicized means that it is from the same evolution tree

These images are on hosted on my 50webs.com account, if it gives you a 403 error, just refresh it and it will show the picture.

sychic front Sychic Back -(psychic flying pokemon)
sycrain front and back - (psychic flying pokemon) look at the earlier form to get a general coloring idea)

hydrin front hydrin back- (water dragon pokemon) (light blue with light green fins and make the stomach lighter then the body)
hydra - (water dragon pokemon) (light green with dark blue fins tips)

hydrathan - (water dragon pokemon) (Blue with green fins and dark blue fins tips)

Laprabi (water pokemon, evolves into a Lapras)
Lapraking (water/ice pokemon, evolves from a male Lapras)
Lapraqueen (water/ice pokemon, evolves from a female Lapras)

Nipafish - (water pokemon)(you can edit the heck out of this one if you want)
Slashafich - (water pokemon)(you can edit the heck out of this one if you want)

unamed - (Normal/water)
unamed - (Normal/water)

unamed - (plant)
unamed - (plant)

unamed - (plant)
unamed - (plant)

Hippa - (Normal/water)
Hiptow - (Normal/water)

Womkick - (Fighting) - (blame this on my friend, she made me make them)
Womchoke - (Fighting) - (read above)
Womchamp - (Fighting) - (read above)

unamed - (bug) - (ignore the name)
unamed - (bug)
unamed - (bug)

Starlit - :D not telling

Moonda - (water)

pocromi - :D not telling

Magnachick - (electric/bird)
Electoswan - (electric/bird)

Shadrin - (psychic [psychotic more like, this was created in a fanfic, my friend made it, it's completely bonkers])

unamed - (rock)
unamed - (rock)

Kilbit - (fish/bug)
kilsnail - (fish) (ingnore the face, don't put that on there, put eyes in the shell)

unamed - (rock)
unamed - (rock)

unamed - (bird/water)
unamed - (bird/ice) (purplish/blue instead of the purple or blue)

you can make the sprites any way you want, i don't care, just follow whatever they say other wise.

i will be uploading more as soon as i scan them (there is a long list, some are colored, some are not)

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Do you need a minigame creator ?
I mean you just tell some info about the minigame you want then I could try my best to make you one...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
Do you need a minigame creator ?
I mean you just tell some info about the minigame you want then I could try my best to make you one...

yes actually, i need several mini games, :D

these are the harder games, the ones that i don't think will be possable:

first - pokemon slot machine (have you ever played a pokemon without a slot machine?) (if you need an explanation for this one, just ask, but i think it's kind of self explanatory)

2- a surfing game. (like the surfing mini game in yellow) - in this i the pokemon to be able to jump while on the board to earn points.

now for the easer games -
1 - a pokemon racing game (type one) player picks a pokemon (land pokemon) and the pokemon then races against 3 other pokemon to run around a square track , first one to pass the finish line, wins,

2 - a pokemon racing game (type two) player picks a pokemon (water pokemon) and the pokemon then races against 3 other pokemon to run around a square water track , first one to pass the finish line, wins,

3 - a pokemon racing game (type two) player picks a pokemon (flying/hovering pokemon) and the pokemon then races against 3 other pokemon across a straight track, first one to pass the finish line, wins,

if you can do even one of these i would be very happy :D and obviously full credits give

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, they are tough!!
But, its not impossible to make it but it would need lot and lot of time.
But how is the racing going to run ?
I mean just keep holding direction button then it will run ?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
Well, they are tough!!
But, its not impossible to make it but it would need lot and lot of time.
But how is the racing going to run ?
I mean just keep holding direction button then it will run ?

That's up to you, i have 2 difrent ideas on how the racing games should run, but which way is totally up to you

way 1 :the player has no control over the pokemon, different pokemon have different personalities that dictate how they will run:

Carismatic - runs fast and will run the corse without much problem,
Iratic - speeds up, slows down, and doesn't always run in a straight line, and sumtimes stops moving at all. (kind of runs in random directions)
dashfull - starts off with a big burst of speed, but slows down,
timmid - slow and relitivly straight.
dopy -prity much barly does any running, or stops and goes at random.

way 2: the player has control over the pokemon, difrent pokemon have difrent speeds
slowest
slower
slow
fast
faster
fastes (or however you want tto do the speeds i don't care.)

--
one more thing, if you acre actually going to do the racing, can you make it where i can use evets to set the start, the turns, and the finish lines? because i want to be able to set the race on a map. if not that is fine with me. any race will do.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I'll take a try when I have time.
But its not a promise because it was HARD!!
If I don't PM you that means I can't made it.
Well, I can do titlescreen too.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
thanks, as i said, i know that the mini games would be hard, that's why i didn't put it as an open job. :)

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
Years
yes actually, i need several mini games, :D

these are the harder games, the ones that i don't think will be possable:

first - pokemon slot machine (have you ever played a pokemon without a slot machine?) (if you need an explanation for this one, just ask, but i think it's kind of self explanatory)

2- a surfing game. (like the surfing mini game in yellow) - in this i the pokemon to be able to jump while on the board to earn points.

now for the easer games -
1 - a pokemon racing game (type one) player picks a pokemon (land pokemon) and the pokemon then races against 3 other pokemon to run around a square track , first one to pass the finish line, wins,

2 - a pokemon racing game (type two) player picks a pokemon (water pokemon) and the pokemon then races against 3 other pokemon to run around a square water track , first one to pass the finish line, wins,

3 - a pokemon racing game (type two) player picks a pokemon (flying/hovering pokemon) and the pokemon then races against 3 other pokemon across a straight track, first one to pass the finish line, wins,

if you can do even one of these i would be very happy :D and obviously full credits give

do you have knowlage of variables?
this will be easy to do i think.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I'm Pretty Good At Coming Up With Ideas. Especially For Pokemon Games. :) Maybe I Could Help Out With That.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
do you have knowlage of variables?
this will be easy to do i think.

yes, i actually finished one racing game and started on the other, but for some reason, it worked in the normal rmxp system, but it wont work for the pokemon starter kit by poccil. for some reason, only one of the other racers will run in it, but they all work in the normal system. i am trying to figure out why right now, as soon as i do, i'll have my races :D the other things will be very hard, and i don't think i can actually do them my self. >.<

I'm Pretty Good At Coming Up With Ideas. Especially For Pokemon Games. :) Maybe I Could Help Out With That.

anything you can come up with will be great, i can always use the helpers :D

Last edited:

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
Years
yes, i actually finished one racing game and started on the other, but for some reason, it worked in the normal rmxp system, but it wont work for the pokemon starter kit by poccil. for some reason, only one of the other racers will run in it, but they all work in the normal system. i am trying to figure out why right now, as soon as i do, i'll have my races :D the other things will be very hard, and i don't think i can actually do them my self. >.<

anything you can come up with will be great, i can always use the helpers :D

no, i ment the slots or w/e.i aint sure, but i think if you have 3 variables, one for each reel, then have fork conditions to decide how much you get back (ie: if reel 1 = 5, reel 2= 5 and reel3 = 5 change var coins + 50)
somthing like that

a fluid racing system would be either hard, or easy and bouring...
^_^
if you dont understand, ill try whip somthing up in a bit, to see if its allright...

(i havent played the pokemon variation of it for some time though...
i focoused on training rather than other stuff.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
This Morning I Came Up With A Good Legendary. Doesn't Have To Be An Important Legend,Actually It Doesn't Even Have To Be A Legend. O.o

Solaris.gif

(Just Make It's Sprite Look Like This,Only More Sprite-Like)

Types: Fire/Dragon
Level Caught At(If Legend) : 50 To 80
All Else Is PENDING

( I Didn't Think It Over That Much,Everything Else You Can Do.)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
I can help be a spriter if you still need one.

sure, the more the marior. i'm going to start uploading the pictures that i drew of the pokemon in a moment, ^.^ just wait until then ok?

This Morning I Came Up With A Good Legendary. Doesn't Have To Be An Important Legend,Actually It Doesn't Even Have To Be A Legend. O.o

Solaris.gif

(Just Make It's Sprite Look Like This,Only More Sprite-Like)

Types: Fire/Dragon
Level Caught At(If Legend) : 50 To 80
All Else Is PENDING

( I Didn't Think It Over That Much,Everything Else You Can Do.)

i don't know, i'll think about it, but it doesn't really seem like a pokemon.

Last edited:
Back