• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The dude looks pretty badass, huh?

I've definitely heard of ME, but I don't know if I want to play it. It seems like half of the world thinks ME3 was gaming nirvana, while the other have thinks it was the epitome of gaming crap. -_-;

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
The dude looks pretty badass, huh?
No I was saying that because he's cute :p
I've definitely heard of ME, but I don't know if I want to play it. It seems like half of the world thinks ME3 was gaming nirvana, while the other have thinks it was the epitome of gaming crap. -_-;
I've only played the first 2 hours of ME1, I really wanna finish the rest of the series godamnit.
But yeah, everyone keeps rambling on and on about how terrible ME3 was ;;

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, you think he's cute? Check out the enemies.

Note: Survival horror
Spoiler:

I might try ME out one day, but I kind of have my back to the wall with the amount of video games I need to play already.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Yeah, the ending to Mass Effect 3... I try not to think about it. But the rest of ME3 is great, so you should definitely play it.

@Bloodex

Dead Space has got to have some of the freakiest enemies ever.

EDIT
Great, I killed the DCC. ._.

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
Yeah, the ending to Mass Effect 3... I try not to think about it. But the rest of ME3 is great, so you should definitely play it.

@Bloodex

Dead Space has got to have some of the freakiest enemies ever.

EDIT
Great, I killed the DCC. ._.

Ok from now on, you kill the DCC you're banished for a whole day. :p

EDIT: No, no this is just a joke... You guys are jerks ;;

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
I have Amnesia on my computer, bought and installed on Steam, but I'm too much of a wuss to play it by myself :\ so that is why i do not play games other than pokemons.

yeah gross.
Ok from now on, you kill the DCC you're banished for a whole day. :p

EDIT: No, no this is just a joke... You guys are jerks ;;

and to the right, we see a future politician…

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh my god, I've heard all about Amnesia, but I haven't gotten a chance to play it at all yet. I really need to get around to it sometime. :I

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
DIE Toujours

Ohh, I've heard of this game before! Though, like in most video games I have absolutely no clue what's going on. I was going to look up it up on youtube sometime.

Echidna

Years
I have Amnesia on my computer, bought and installed on Steam, but I'm too much of a wuss to play it by myself :\ so that is why i do not play games other than pokemons.
When I heard of that game, I watched a brief gameplay video on YouTube, as I do all video games before playing them to make sure they're worth buying. But yeah, the video scared me out of playing it ;;
and to the right, we see a future politician…
No u.
Amnesia holds a special place in my Steam game list:

DWT1QKz.png
NOPE lmao~
Nice one :p

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
DIE Toujours

Ohh, I've heard of this game before! Though, like in most video games I have absolutely no clue what's going on. I was going to look up it up on youtube sometime.

tumblr_inline_mh8zjfKJX61qz4rgp.gif

That's just mean. Why'd you have to go and be that mean?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Just the life on an assassin Toujie. He's my hired man. =D

And... you should totally play Amnesia, Toujie. :c How bad can it be?

Slowbro_BW.gif

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Just the life on an assassin Toujie. He's my hired man. =D

And... you should totally play Amnesia, Toujie. :c How bad can it be?

Slowbro_BW.gif

Dawww that slowbro is so cute :3

I actually enjoyed amnesia, although I preferred the Penumbra series, which is by the same people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back