• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
A couple of days ago, I watched After Earth and The Conjuring. I was wholly satisfied with the former, though I thought the accent that Jaden and Will's characters were trying to put on were unnecessary and really messy, especially Jaden's. It sounded like they were trying really hard to make them work and they weren't. The rest of it was great, though! The Conjuring was kind of scary, but not at all what I expected and I think the title of the movie is a misnomer. It was a good movie, albeit unoriginal in plot. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2015
Bridesmaids

Just finished watching it, it was on TV. It was pretty funny. Not the funniest movie ever, but still good. Love Kristen Wiig though!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings

Jeez, I've been on a Wrong Turn marathon

It's pretty interesting to see how they started off as ruthless kids turned killers and prequels are always interesting. And yet again, sex scenes are nice, not as better as the 5th one LOL /facepalm

But I'd rather see them as babies and growing up to see if they started being killers when they were just toddlers or they became deadly killers when they were kids.

Years
Right now I'm watching the 1976 classic Network. Only the second time I saw this movie, and I love the plot of it, it's about this newsreader who like gets fired for low ratings. And of course, the leading role of Howard Beale is played by the late, great Aussie Peter Finch. I remember when me and Stiles. (aka Toshiro.) discussed this movie like, a year ago and it resulted in him friend requesting me. Such good times yo.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Prom Night (1980)

Movie was alright, slow paced but the story is pretty good. Only grudge I had with the movie is that it was a bit too dark for most of the time, and I couldn't even tell what was happening throughout the movie. It definitely needs a remake or a remastered version.

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
Years
Zero Dark Thirty(2012)
Excellent movie that shows the viewer a very innovative take on war, and its many covert facets. It's very familiar, especially since it covers a still-relevant topic.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Since I'm on my phone, I'll have to do this short.

Amazing movie, amazing sequel to an amazing movie. I actually loved this movie more than the first one. And to end this without spoilers... I really really really can't wait for November 2014 & 2015 for the last movie of the trilogy. Also, Mockingjay will be released in two parts for those of you who weren't aeare. The firsy part of Mockingjay wil be out in November 2014 and part 2 of it will be released in November 2015. Ugh, such a long way to go. I seriously can't wait. Such a great follow up

10/10

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

The movie wasn't as good as I thought it'd be. I had read the book first so I was kinda comparing the two. And a lot of the actors didn't really seem to fit the characters they played.

Another movie I watched was Mandrake on Syfy. It was just one of those lame movies that I watch late at night :P Good for passing time.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Pulp Fiction

Need I say more? :P

One of Quentin Tarantino's best movie.
The lines are memorable and the story is awesome. I'd watch it over and over and never get tired of it. Also Uma Thurman & John Travolta's dance scene was sweet :P

80C

"This is a text filler!"
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2022
The last movie I saw is Malcolm X with Denzel Washington.

His performance in that movie was awesome.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Last movie I watched is "Reservoir Dogs", which is Quentin Tarantino's first released film. While I do enjoy "Pulp Fiction" more, this one is also amazingly good. Chances are you've already seen it, and if not STOP WATCHING TWILIGHT OR WHATEVER AND GET ON WITH THIS CINEMA GREATNESS.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Forest Gump is one of my favorites too! Watched it so many times as a kid.

I just watched Frances Ha on Netflix. I missed it in the theatre, and I really wanted to see it there cause Greta Gerwig is probably one of the best younger actresses out there right now. All of her movies are great, and this was no exception. Maybe it's just cause I'm in my twenties right now and kind of aimless and I identified with it a little, but this movie really made me think about my life right now.

Years
I watched Captain Anerica: The First Avenger with my sister last night. The second time I've seen it now, but I saw it for the first time about a month ago. I still regret watching it so late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back