• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Club Lounge~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Fairy Tale~'s "Best song ever!" One Direction fan club has been declined due to that it's missing both a description and an introduction. I PMed you about this, so if you can fix that, I'll approve it. :)

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Just a couple of questions for clubs I'm thinking about making. One of which is a Wario Club. Too specific?

Also, would a gothic club be alright? This one isn't something I'd want to make right away, but just for future reference.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
A more better idea would be to make a club about the Super Mario franchise in general. A club specifically for Wario is too narrow and might not bring too much discussion other than "What do you like more about Wario". Even bringing Waluigi into the club won't bring in much discussion either.

Oh that gave me a nostalgic vibe since I used to dress gothic during freshman year in high school! xD I'm sure there's peeps out there that might be interested in that. :)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
The new Game Grumps fan club should be up later today! I've been spending way too much time working on the design of this: hopefully the club will be a success!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HAY GUYS. Just so you all know that I have returned from my what-was-supposed-to-be-3-week-demotion-leave-of-absence-but-i-shortened-it-to-two-week break, so I'll have my activity up to par once again. :) If you have sent me a message, I will respond to it as soon as I can. Let me adjust to everything once again halp im a little drunk and I'll get some groups up and active again, plus I got a great idea for a group coming soon. I was working on it while I was on break, and I can't wait to share! :)

Years
I was thinking of a Code Geass fanclub. But i'm bad at CSS and i don't know how many people would join the club.

Also another great club would be an Abridged fanclub. We all watched them, we all loved them.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
tl;dr, I'm back in FCG after I left to clear my mind, so yeah, I call dibs for a new Avatar: The Legend of Aang and The Legend of Korra Fan Club!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Looking forward to both of those clubs! If you guys do submit them, send me a VM as a reminder (or you can post here) since I'm going to be away all next week, so that way I can get online from my phone and approve them. I also got someone doing a Culinary Club, so I'm also looking forward to that as well. :)

I was thinking of a Code Geass fanclub. But i'm bad at CSS and i don't know how many people would join the club.

Also another great club would be an Abridged fanclub. We all watched them, we all loved them.

Go for it! Should you ever need help with CSS, I'm yo girly. We also have a quick CSS reference post, but I can also lend you a hand when I can.

tl;dr, I'm back in FCG after I left to clear my mind, so yeah, I call dibs for a new Avatar: The Legend of Aang and The Legend of Korra Fan Club!

Welcome back, dear! I missed your presence, and your spirit!

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
i'm thinking of starting a Chuggaaconroy fan club, but i'm not sure what im supposed to do, because this is my first time trying to set up a club. Can someone assist me with this?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Top Gear fan club, anyone? :D

i'm thinking of starting a Chuggaaconroy fan club, but i'm not sure what im supposed to do, because this is my first time trying to set up a club. Can someone assist me with this?

The way I do when it comes to starting a new club, I always come up with a few discussion topics in advance. Favorite Video, favorite moment, favorite everything. Maybe start off the club with a simple "have you seen the latest video?" that way when people want to join the club will start off with something to discuss about. I just came up with a few ideas for you, but you gotta dig deeper if you want this club to last. If you can't come up with anymore, it is more likely that the subject title is a bit too narrow.

Also, reading the resource guide helps too. All clubs must have the four key elements in order to be approved. Title, intro, rules, membership. Don't hesitate to ask anymore questions if you are still confused, here or send me a message. :)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

The way I do when it comes to starting a new club, I always come up with a few discussion topics in advance. Favorite Video, favorite moment, favorite everything. Maybe start off the club with a simple "have you seen the latest video?" that way when people want to join the club will start off with something to discuss about. I just came up with a few ideas for you, but you gotta dig deeper if you want this club to last. If you can't come up with anymore, it is more likely that the subject title is a bit too narrow.

Also, reading the resource guide helps too. All clubs must have the four key elements in order to be approved. Title, intro, rules, membership. Don't hesitate to ask anymore questions if you are still confused, here or send me a message. :)

Also just going off of what Cadance said, BlackMagicMaster, you can look at my Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter and Game Grumps fan clubs for ideas as to how things are usually run. As the three clubs mentioned - including yours - are all Internet-based Let's Players, you can pretty quickly see an easy way that it can be easily self-run. If you've got any questions, feel free to message me! I'd more than happily give you some pointers on how I personally run these LP clubs and in turn help you create a successful club.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
well my Chuggaaconroy club is complete, and is open for business. so if your interested in this club, come on over!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Well, I'm still gonna make the ATLA LOK Fan Club, so just wait for it. And I'm planning to do a PewDiePie Fan Club also, if anyone wants to have.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Really like how you guys are doing these Youtuber fan clubs. It's fantastic! Maybe if we do get more I'll probably do a "separate" category for those clubs IF I do the new index which I have slacked off for a few months now. ;;

With that, we got two new clubs this week, and they need new members! Chuggaaconroy FC and the Code Geass FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back