• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Critical Hit! ~ The Fire Emblem *Universe* Club

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
i hope it's alright posting here since this topic is over a week old! I would really love to join and meet other people who like Fire Emblem as much as I do :)

Username: Luxrayyy
What's your preferred class?:Light Priestess
Who is your favourite character? I have so many, my top few favourites are Tiki, Olivia, Tana, and Princess Nyna.

I'll add you in right away!

Anywho, it's about time for a new topic for you Awakening fans:

What are your favourite pairings?

Years
You ask too difficult a question, Shawn! I can't even... there are too many cute pairings! ;w;
This isn't even the tip of the iceberg, but some pairings I like that come to mind are:
Gaius x Sumia
Male Robin x Tiki
Lon'qu x Panne
Vaike x Lissa
Donnel x Nowi
Yarne x Nah
Gerome x Cynthia
Pretty much any romantic support Henry has.

There are also a few non-romantic relationships I think are cute like the close friendship between Lissa and Maribelle, how Frederick has always looked after Chrom and Lissa, how Flavia and Basilio act like an old married couple (even though they can't actually marry), and how Tiki wants to be friends with Say'ri.

Years

I like both Gaius x Olivia and Lon'qu x Olivia, and I also like Cherche x Lon'qu. And Tiki x Male Avatar!

As for other games, I like the pairings Tana x Cormag (they match perfectly as Wyvern Knight and Wyvern Lord) and Nyna x Camus (makes me sad when I think about their relationship).

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I have a tendency to do RobinxChrom and VirionxCordelia on my playthroughs. I still don't understand why you can't marry Basilio and Flavia though. But then you can marry Lucina and Owain but the game lists them as "companions" or something like that -_-

Years

I have lots but rather than make a massive list I will just say my all time favourite.

Libra x Cordelia

They are the perfect couple as they are bother perfect versions of their respective gender. They are both beautiful, kind, caring, hard working and intelligent.
Also as a bonus they have Severa as their child who's attitude and personality is the polar opposite to her parents which makes for some amusing support conversations.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years

Lucina X Gerome
Donnel X Lissa
Libra X Maribelle
Lon'qu X Olivia
Henry X Panne
Owain X Cynthia
Fredrick X Cordelia

Loriania

Mars Adept
Years
I'd like to join too.

Username: Loriania
What's your preferred class?: Mage Knight
Who is your favourite character? Erk, Seth, and Lyndis

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
*Runs along the platform at full speed as the vehicle starts to leave the station and manages to jump on the Fire Emblem bandwagon / train.*

Username: Deceptio
What's your preferred class?: Dark Flier
Who is your favorite character? Lon'Qu - Male, Lucina - Female (Am I allowed to pick one for each gender? Aww screw it.)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Welcome, Deceptio! <33

Nintendo direct is over and new fire emblem info too!

What did you guys think of it? o:

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
Personally I'm loving all the love Fire Emblem seems to be getting in general. Awakening really brought alot of new fans and breathed new life into the series as a whole.

In terms of Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem I'm all for it. I adore both of those franchises and seeing them together is both exciting and intriguing. The combat on the outside looks very SMT focused rather than Fire Emblem focused, but regardless I'm very excited to see what characters Atlus and Nintendo decide to include.

I am unbelievably hyped for the new Fire Emblem game. Choosing sides, picking a family (essentially and literally) and fighting for what ideals you hold true. It looks to be a tale of betrayal, twists and friendship on both sides... which is exactly what I'd expect from a Fire Emblem game!

On that note, which side are you guys planning on playing on during your first playthrough? The Peace Loving Hoshido? Or the Glory Hungry Nohr? I personally am very divided already, but I'd like to hear everyone elses opinions.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Ooh a split path/choosing sides thing? That sounds cool. I'm glad that this is for the 3DS and not some system I don't own.

Would I be correct in assuming that these 2:
8b3.png

are this game's MU/Avatar?

Also, wtf is this:
Spoiler:

It's like some weird deer-dragon thing

Years
The new Fire Emblem looks to have a very interesting plot! Of course, it calls for at least two playthroughs.
As for which side's story I will play first... that depends on which side has the cutest characters the ideals I agree with most.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
One thing I will say is that I am not happy about Fire Emblem If is that it will not be released outside of Japan until next year. Course I figure the release dates for the US and Europe will not be revealed until sometime later this year or next year. As for choosing which side to play first, I don't know yet.

Last edited:
Years
People keep talking about an SMT x FE trailer, but I didn't see it. I did see a trailer for Generic Anime Game #3935830958, though. Still waiting on Atlus to announce that it was an elaborate April Fool's joke.

FE14 looked great, though, but if they pull the dual version thing outside Japan then I'm not touching it. Assuming they don't go through with that, then I'm not sure who I'll side with. I'm sort of hoping they give you an option to go off on your own and oppose both sides, because I'm getting the feeling that if that isn't the case then they're going to do what most of these sort of games do and have the leader of whatever faction you join basically use you and your power and take credit for everything themselves.

Ooh a split path/choosing sides thing? That sounds cool. I'm glad that this is for the 3DS and not some system I don't own.

Would I be correct in assuming that these 2:
8b3.png

are this game's MU/Avatar?

Also, wtf is this:
Spoiler:

It's like some weird deer-dragon thing

I don't think it's been outright confirmed, but apparently that is indeed the avatar who may or may not also be a lord. The transformation looks like it might be loosely based on the Qilin.

Also, why is the avatar lord barefooted? Wouldn't that be impractical in war, unless you're from the dancer class?

It probably has something to do with their ability to transform. Doesn't explain why everything else is armored, but then again it's not like this is the first design that Yusuke Kozaki did that didn't make sense.

Last edited:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Sign me up!

Username: CureYoshiDarkness
What's your preferred class?: Paladin
Who is your favourite character: Lucina

I love the fact that the new Fire Emblem IF will feature that you are the Lord Class, the one who goes and does the story leading which is amazing. Did you notice the Soldiers are the same one from Awakening? So does this take place a few years after Awakening's storyline, on another landmass (duh)? That is my curiosity.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
How did this club slip past me?

Username: Arc
What's your preferred class?: Pegasus Knights
Who is your favourite character?: Mia (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)

A Lord that is also the MU, who can also use a Dragonstone? Well, this is certainly an interesting turn of events.

Did you notice the Soldiers are the same one from Awakening? So does this take place a few years after Awakening's storyline, on another landmass (duh)? That is my curiosity.
They probably just re-used the models. If has been confirmed to have no correlations with past games.

I'm sort of hoping they give you an option to go off on your own and oppose both sides, because I'm getting the feeling that if that isn't the case then they're going to do what most of these sort of games do and have the leader of whatever faction you join basically use you and your power and take credit for everything themselves.
Third storyline has been hinted that you'll go about on a neutral path and side with neither of them.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
FE14 looked great, though, but if they pull the dual version thing outside Japan then I'm not touching it. Assuming they don't go through with that, then I'm not sure who I'll side with. I'm sort of hoping they give you an option to go off on your own and oppose both sides, because I'm getting the feeling that if that isn't the case then they're going to do what most of these sort of games do and have the leader of whatever faction you join basically use you and your power and take credit for everything themselves.

Aw wait, they're doing a dual version thing a la Pokemon? Can they please not do that?

A 3rd, neutral option would be cool, especially considering that the story could go the way you said.

Also, why is the avatar lord barefooted? Wouldn't that be impractical in war, unless you're from the dancer class?
Well, nobody had feet in Awakening, so I guess that they're doing the opposite now: everyone has feet, but impractical or even no footwear {XD}

Back