• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokemon Fire Red Patch 1020/1460 Rombases UPDATE 6/23/16 Beta 1.1 Released

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I did that but then I check the offset and it's still FF bytes

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years
hey I am really big supporter of this base want any resource tell me.and finally I got a base be than kris angles.I was waiting for artificial red but It became hopeless so I started my own until now I have inserted pokemons upto 5 gen coz my game was going to take place in unova so now my patch is abandoned.and ill use yours.

THANKS FOR THE BASE
AND GOOD LUCK.
I am always here to help you.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 25, 2022
I did that but then I check the offset and it's still FF bytes

you need to ad 0x08 on the front of the offset. for example. you want to put it in A900000, it should look like 0x08A900000, then if you want to check it, you should search for A900000 not 09A9000.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I didn't remove the 08 before the offset in the linker.lsc file the way I put it and it's still not working its 08CFCBC4

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Yeah it didn't work maybe u can try it and see if it works on your end

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 25, 2022
Yeah it didn't work maybe u can try it and see if it works on your end

i really want to but i accidentally uninstalled my devkitarm. i have slow connection so it would take a lot of time. Did you renamed your rom to BPRE0.gba before installing the mega evo?

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
UPDATE 4/26/16

Thanks to M.Hussain the TM/HM compatability is done now its time to work on mega evolutions and also the forme stuff now

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
UPDATE 4/26/16

Thanks to M.Hussain the TM/HM compatability is done now its time to work on mega evolutions and also the forme stuff now

Obviously it's your base, but surely sorting out the standard evolutions would be more practical for the next beta rather than the megas?

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
i guess so but the megas seem easier for me as im still failing on the evolution methods if someone knows how to do it they can teach me how and what im doing wrong on that evolution thread but i have yet to get an answer

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
Looks nice, but 1460 is more than twice the amount of current Pokemon...why would anyone want that?
Just asking, don't take it personally.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
This is what actually happened when I was expanding it on the box I put the amount it would take to equal 1020 but when it was all set and done I got this amazing number of 1460 so I was like hey future generations no problem

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
Years
I wanted to ask....Is it possible to extend the storage capacity of the PC in game ? Because I don't think that if we let it how it is now, we'll ever be able to complete our pokedex... :')

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
I wanted to ask....Is it possible to extend the storage capacity of the PC in game ? Because I don't think that if we let it how it is now, we'll ever be able to complete our pokedex... :')

I am looking into finding the Pokemon box storage, and I have found offsets that are linked to box (saves, background etc) and I did try to post it in R&D but it was never accepted by a moderator( hey I guess if it aint asm the it ain't worth researching for R&D I guess) but if I can find the table for Pokemon storage I think I might be able to expand it.

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
Years
I am looking into finding the Pokemon box storage, and I have found offsets that are linked to box (saves, background etc) and I did try to post it in R&D but it was never accepted by a moderator( hey I guess if it aint asm the it ain't worth researching for R&D I guess) but if I can find the table for Pokemon storage I think I might be able to expand it.

Maybe not good enough for r&D, but I'm interested into it, can you tell if you find something ?

Back