• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon reminds you of Christmas?

Years
With Christmas and the holiday season fast approaching, I figured I'd revisit a topic this section did a while back to celebrate. What Pokemon do you think best remind you of Christmas or winter holidays?

I personally think the ultimate Christmas Pokemon has to be Delibird, considering its Santa-like appearance and the fact its National Dex number (225) also is a reminder to what date Christmas is held on. Jynx could also fit, considering they were Santa's helper Pokemon in the anime.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Delibird is definitely the obvious choice. I never noticed that about its number, though!

Bird-Santa aside, Snover instantly comes to mind. I recently found out that it's actually based on a snow radish, but it always reminded me of a snow-covered Christmas tree.

And there's also Stantler (its Shiny form even has a red nose).

Last edited:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Jynx was my first pick. Delibird and Sawsbuck's Winter Form too.
holiday_2.jpg

Years
Abomasnow does it for me. A snowy pine tree monster seems like a perfect Christmas candidate. :D

Also Chingling - mostly because, while it's not the same kind of bell you'd normally see hanging on or as Christmas decorations, it's still a bell. Close enough for me.

Years
Liking Sylphiel's mention of Chingling there. I remember something about its appearance that screamed Christmas, being based on those cute jingle bells.

I'm surprised no-one mentioned Stantler or Winter Sawsbuck yet. They fit Christmas as well, and for some reason I feel Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales. Guess it's because of the arctic fox basis and the Ice-type.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Delibird is really the only one. I wish more Pokemon had Holiday themes, to be honest. Any holiday!

Yoni Arousement

PKHeX User
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Remember that one mini game in Pokémon Stadium 2, where you a play as Delibird and you try to deliver as many gifts as you can? Jirachi makes a good star for a Christmas tree.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
I think it's somewhat sad that stantler or delibird are amongst the first ones that entered my head :/

...and now we shall await the time in the far future when there would be a christmas present giftbox pokemon :D

Sirfetch’d

I mean, Delibird and Stantler are obvious answers but I am going to say Pikachu. Pikachu reminds me of Christmas because of all the Christmas specials it starred in and because of the parade float with it in a santa outfit!

blue

gucci
Years
Aside the obvious I'm going to say Froslass. I don't know why but I get a christmasy vibe when seeing Froslass. Ghost of Christmas past maybe idk. The more obvious ones would be Delibird and Stantler.

Years
I mean, Delibird and Stantler are obvious answers but I am going to say Pikachu. Pikachu reminds me of Christmas because of all the Christmas specials it starred in and because of the parade float with it in a santa outfit!

That reminds me, I was looking at LegendChu's avatar which was a Pikachu plushie in a Santa outfit and it made me exactly think of this post!

Back