• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
Okay I understand. I don't know why but after I beat the gym and go to the cafe the bug still happens in the game and I still get stuck in the door in the first city gym do I start over on the game. i updated the game and everything.

No its not an issue on your end, for whatever reason the doors glitched back again. I've gotten a few more people telling me about it even though I fixed it.

Ok, you can download yet another patch here that should fix that once and for all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
v3.0.3 has arrived. I've updated the post with the new download link. Unlike previous patches, this is a full reupload.

As a warning, I have to say that Gift Pok?mon do not work, and I'll try to fix them for the next patch. Until then, avoid these following gift Pok?mon:

Spoiler:

A small bug that also occurs with the Item Drop script (which is harmless dw) is that a message box pops up saying you've dropped your item when your Pok?mon is knocked out. It isn't actually gone, it's still holding it.
Finally, I've added a changelog to the folder, so you can see what's changed and on which patch.

Years
v3.0.3 has arrived. I've updated the post with the new download link. Unlike previous patches, this is a full reupload.

As a warning, I have to say that Gift Pok?mon do not work, and I'll try to fix them for the next patch. Until then, avoid these following gift Pok?mon:

Spoiler:

A small bug that also occurs with the Item Drop script (which is harmless dw) is that a message box pops up saying you've dropped your item when your Pok?mon is knocked out. It isn't actually gone, it's still holding it.
Finally, I've added a changelog to the folder, so you can see what's changed and on which patch.
Hey man there a bug after you beat the 2nd gym and everybody break into the hideout I get stuck in the door after I enter. I have not download the latest version if it fix already sorry about troubling you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
Hey man there a bug after you beat the 2nd gym and everybody break into the hideout I get stuck in the door after I enter. I have not download the latest version if it fix already sorry about troubling you.

It is fixed in 3.0.3, and an additional fix was added in 3.0.3.1.

EDIT: Another small patch has been dropped, this time fixing Gift Pok?mon once and for all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
Thank you dude. I have to say the story is really good I love the way you tell it to. It remind me of Reborn( I love/hate it) and Rejuvenation(love it).

I'm glad some people are enjoying it, gives me hope that I'm doing a good job.

v3.0.3.3 is here, fixing a game progression bug. Download here.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
So I have a weird glitch where I enter Neak Forest and end up stuck in the forest to the left of the entrance.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
So I have a weird glitch where I enter Neak Forest and end up stuck in the forest to the left of the entrance.

Ah yeah I see what you mean. Stick to the left-most entrance for now, I'll update the game when some more bugs are found.

Years
New patch fixing stuff added to the first post.

Been busy so I haven't been playing axis but I ran into bug with the third gym one of the test bots bugs out It the one asking about electric Pokemon abilities. I answer 3 and I got it right but afterwards a box show up in front the player character when the box goes dark and I am stuck.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
Been busy so I haven't been playing axis but I ran into bug with the third gym one of the test bots bugs out It the one asking about electric Pokemon abilities. I answer 3 and I got it right but afterwards a box show up in front the player character when the box goes dark and I am stuck.

did you update to the most recent version? that got fixed.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
I'm playing this game and I love it so far! Keep up the great work! :D

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 9, 2023
hey mashiroakura srry to bother you but even tho I updated everything theres that bug where when after I beat the second gym when I try to leave the gym guy says to don't forget to bring the matches back to him but when I go over to him and talk to him he doesn't take the matches instead he say see you at the next gym so now in stuck in the gym lol XD but I LOVE your game and the story :)

Years
hey mashiroakura srry to bother you but even tho I updated everything theres that bug where when after I beat the second gym when I try to leave the gym guy says to don't forget to bring the matches back to him but when I go over to him and talk to him he doesn't take the matches instead he say see you at the next gym so now in stuck in the gym lol XD but I LOVE your game and the story :)

you just toss them.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
yeah I did i downloaded everything from the patch to my folder with the game.

I found what you meant and have fixed it for the patch I just posted.

I finally saw what the issue was, something really silly. Send me your .rxdata file from the saved games folder and I'll get you out of the gym.

I click on game.exe but nothing happen, the game won't start up

I'm not sure what the issue here would be. Maybe you didn't have all the files? You have to download the v3.0.3 file then download the 3.0.5 patch and extract into the 3.0.3 folder.

Back