• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hikari10 + 2 years = Oshawott! Or alternatively, 12.

Hikari is Oshagreat right??

• Total voters

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
tumblr_m9132xOetH1qczibyo1_500.gif

Happy two year PC anniversary, Hikari! Although you've probably been around much longer than I have combined, you were one of the first people to welcome me back into the community when I came back in January. You're extremely hospitable and friendly, and from looking just at this thread, it definitely shows. :] Here's to many more!​

Years
AYY GURL. Happy PCversary! :) Here's a super special picture I took that no one else can give you.

BFr7HwgCIAAFuQ5.jpg:large

Neeko put on a party...feather thingie for you! :D Happy two years!

Thanks Sydian, and you'll always be a sweetie yourself. Oshy just looks so colorful in that headdress!

Happy two year PC anniversary, Hikari! Although you've probably been around much longer than I have combined, you were one of the first people to welcome me back into the community when I came back in January. You're extremely hospitable and friendly, and from looking just at this thread, it definitely shows. :] Here's to many more!​

Thanks dude, I'm glad to have served as an inspiration to you and all of PC. I may not have been around as long as you have but I have sure made a bit of a difference to the community and I will continue to show the newbies how awesome PC is.

Well well well...what should I say here?

You're quite special, Hikari. Special in words that I can't even describe. You've managed to ignite a fire in a lot of people's PC lives, and even changed a few. Ultimately, you're quite a character, and you should really be proud of that! You stand out, you're the center spotlight, and everyone focuses on you, and things of that nature. If PC were a play, you'd be center stage, taking everyone's breath away with your silliness.

In any case, happy anniversary, and stay here for many more years~!

Who ever knew that a signature with a random gif featuring a Connect Four getting pulled out of nowhere would generate such laughter? That's sure something special about me, it's because I'm one-of-a-kind and I'd definitely be the center stage if PC was a play, I would never play a character other than myself.

Thanks Derk!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Happy two year anniversary Hikari! :3.To be honest I remember first joining PC and feeling really scared and intimidated, not knowing where to go. But you were my beacon, my lighthouse, a savior, you've pointed me and numerous others in the right direction. You're one of the most amazing and dedicated people on this forum and I love how you try to make everyone smile, you try to help or be there for someone when they need it. You're a funny girl and keep on shining alright? Amazin' you are, I can't use enough words to describe you.

I just want to let you know, you make me smile and make other people smile, I'm willing to bet. Keep being you, keep being that bright,helpful and loving Oshawott. <3.

tumblr_mcvknpOKln1rcwf0xo1_500.gif

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Happy 2-year PCanniversary! You deserve this wonderfool thread!!! You've been such a help to so many people so what can I say? Anyway, I remember getting a request from you waay back, and you title was "No 1 Pokéfan!" with a cheesy Oshawott. Well, maybe not so cheesy, but I remember that your avatar then was this one :

tumblr_m39dnjMW9D1qjwdfj.jpg

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Nichole!! I still remember a few months ago when I first joined PC, that you were one of the members to Greet me! You always have one of the best greets aside from Cirno and Cid, they are soo nostalgic! ^_^ <33

I have always enjoyed you coming on to the Battle Server and going on about things like TFS and PC and you mini-modding and such, even your mother! ("Godammit my mother wants me off!") <--That will always make me laugh lmao.

Also dat connect four GIF of yours is truly one your best Sigs ever, and it always makes me think of you, so please don't lose it!

So I got you some gifts, enjoy:
tumblr_mbwzffB8Hl1rih4t6o1_500.gif

Sorry lol but I have weird ways of expressing how I feel about people! >.<"!

The Pikachu is me, and the Oshawott is obviously you! We are just having fun and goofing off, why? Cos, we are LC pokemon! xD

tumblr_mgtya1cxJM1r311n8o1_500.png

Anyway I hope that you'll have a PC-Versary to remember for a long time to come, and many a more to come! Oh and you are 1 year away from getting the Veteran's Emblem! Exciting no? :D

One more thing, you'll always have a place in my heart as an Oshy lover, and although I'm a fire type, and you're an Water type, we still mesh really well together don't we?

Also, don't evolve into a Dewott! Stay as an Oshawott for life! *Makes you hold a EverStone*

Years
Happy two year anniversary Hikari! :3.To be honest I remember first joining PC and feeling really scared and intimidated, not knowing where to go. But you were my beacon, my lighthouse, a savior, you've pointed me and numerous others in the right direction. You're one of the most amazing and dedicated people on this forum and I love how you try to make everyone smile, you try to help or be there for someone when they need it. You're a funny girl and keep on shining alright? Amazin' you are, I can't use enough words to describe you.

I just want to let you know, you make me smile and make other people smile, I'm willing to bet. Keep being you, keep being that bright,helpful and loving Oshawott. <3.

Thanks Sophie, I feel so glad meeting another fun Sydney-sider such as yourself. I acted as one of your helpers when you first joined as Rainbow Arcanine and now I feel glad I got you to where you are now.

Happy 2-year PCanniversary! You deserve this wonderfool thread!!! You've been such a help to so many people so what can I say? Anyway, I remember getting a request from you waay back, and you title was "No 1 Pokéfan!" with a cheesy Oshawott. Well, maybe not so cheesy, but I remember that your avatar then was this one :

tumblr_m39dnjMW9D1qjwdfj.jpg

Hahaha that avatar and usertitle was so nostalgic, back from when I used to be a noob. Thanks Creampuff!

Nichole!! I still remember a few months ago when I first joined PC, that you were one of the members to Greet me! You always have one of the best greets aside from Cirno and Cid, they are soo nostalgic! ^_^ <33

I have always enjoyed you coming on to the Battle Server and going on about things like TFS and PC and you mini-modding and such, even your mother! ("Godammit my mother wants me off!") <--That will always make me laugh lmao.

Also dat connect four GIF of yours is truly one your best Sigs ever, and it always makes me think of you, so please don't lose it!

So I got you some gifts, enjoy:
tumblr_mbwzffB8Hl1rih4t6o1_500.gif

Sorry lol but I have weird ways of expressing how I feel about people! >.<"!

The Pikachu is me, and the Oshawott is obviously you! We are just having fun and goofing off, why? Cos, we are LC pokemon! xD

tumblr_mgtya1cxJM1r311n8o1_500.png

Anyway I hope that you'll have a PC-Versary to remember for a long time to come, and many a more to come! Oh and you are 1 year away from getting the Veteran's Emblem! Exciting no? :D

One more thing, you'll always have a place in my heart as an Oshy lover, and although I'm a fire type, and you're an Water type, we still mesh really well together don't we?

Also, don't evolve into a Dewott! Stay as an Oshawott for life! *Makes you hold a EverStone*

I knew you were obsessed with me since day one, those pics describe me in a way, we are like a friendship that almost rivals mine with Mid, and you loving my usual craziness on the battle server totally brightens my day.

The fact I do great welcomes similar to our NU/W mods shows that I have real potential as a person who greets with open arms, maybe even a future NU/W mod when the time comes you know.

I will never evolve, I must stay an Oshawott forever! I must keep my Everstone for as long as I can!

And I will never retire that signature ever, EVER! It's just too fun to look at isn't it? Despite someone constantly telling me to take it down (he thinks it looks creepy on me) I resisted his orders and kept it for ages! Because I never give up.

Thanks, Miss Twi. You are like the friend I never had.

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Happy 2nd PCVersary Hika and to show it, spamming not Osahwott pics but Terezi and some with Terezi and Vriska coz I know you'll like em ::::)

Spoiler:

Years
Happy PC anniversary, Hikari! Your anniversary is one day before mine :P (except I joined in 2010)

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ahh Hikari. It feels like you been here longer. Happy 2nd PC Anniversary! You were my first friend on PC so that is something special to me. Since then we've become pretty good friends and you have made my time here an enjoyable experience. You're just one of the friendliest members I know and also hilarious I might add. You have definitely become one of PC's biggest stars and a big stable to the community. So here's to 2 years and many years more.

tumblr_lm2vkpXIFz1qfqgoro1_500.gif

Why did that took me 4 hours to type?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Happy Second-year-on-PC-sary, Nichole! I just want to say thank you for being my very first friend on PC and for making me feel at home here. ♥ Keep on being you, and may you continue to shine in all Oshawott's adorable blue glory with us for many more years to come!

Here's Oshawott to celebrate with you!

oshawott_v_2_by_xous54-d3bst09.png

Last edited:
Years
Happy 2nd PCVersary Hika and to show it, spamming not Osahwott pics but Terezi and some with Terezi and Vriska coz I know you'll like em ::::)

Spoiler:

Hehehe nice Terezi pics, she is da best troll. Thanks again Gunner.

Congrats Hikari on 2 years here at PC; hopefully we can see you shining here for many years more!

I will continue to shine brilliantly just like what Elesa says in the 5th Gen Pokemon games. Thanks Nathan!

Happy PC anniversary, Hikari! Your anniversary is one day before mine :P (except I joined in 2010)

Spoiler:

Thanks Zach, and yeah how funny we joined a year and a day apart? Oshawott still loves me you know.

Ahh Hikari. It feels like you been here longer. Happy 2nd PC Anniversary! You were my first friend on PC so that is something special to me. Since then we've become pretty good friends and you have made my time here an enjoyable experience. You're just one of the friendliest members I know and also hilarious I might add. You have definitely become one of PC's biggest stars and a big stable to the community. So here's to 2 years and many years more.

tumblr_lm2vkpXIFz1qfqgoro1_500.gif

Why did that took me 4 hours to type?

Thanks Aaron, and I feel so glad being the first friend to several members here such as yourself. I may have been around for only 2 years but it totally seems like forever. And look Oshy's smiling at me!

Happy Second-year-on-PC-sary, Nichole! I just want to say thank you for being my very first friend on PC and for making me feel at home here. ♥ Keep on being you, and may you continue to shine in all Oshawott's adorable blue glory with us for many more years to come!

Here's Oshawott to celebrate with you!

oshawott_v_2_by_xous54-d3bst09.png

Just like what that hidden text in my sig's hashtag says, I may be green but I'm still an Oshawott. And I feel glad for being a helpful person in your PC life, thanks Amanda!

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
Happy 2nd PC–versary, Hikari! :D I'm surprised that, even though you've only been here for 2 years, you are quite popular to everyone, as if you were here more than 2 years.

We did not have a good start, and we don't get to talk very much, for whatever reason, but nevertheless, I consider you a really great and funny friend. I like how you use random and sometimes hilarious sig pics, such as the Connect Four sig.

I hope you stay 'til the very end, and I await for your next anniversary! :)

(Using my 3DS by the way; sorry if I couldn't make my post longer, or put a picture of Oshawott. Soon I will! :))

EDIT: Got one now!

Oshawott.gif

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Considering how much PC and yearly landmarks and such mean to you, I figured a little bit of celebration is befitting. So happy two-year-diddlyho! o/
I hope you continue changing and evolving into as great of a person as you can be!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Happy anniversary, Mijukari =)
Considering that you are practically everywhere, it's hard to believe you are here for only 2 years =D
Not to mention you even have more posts than me!
It's really hard to believe it's been only 2 years... you have made PC your home so quickly it feels like you are here Forever (not reference at all xD).
On to another year, go girl ;)

Years
Happy 2nd PC–versary, Hikari! :D I'm surprised that, even though you've only been here for 2 years, you are quite popular to everyone, as if you were here more than 2 years.

We did not have a good start, and we don't get to talk very much, for whatever reason, but nevertheless, I consider you a really great and funny friend. I like how you use random and sometimes hilarious sig pics, such as the Connect Four sig.

I hope you stay 'til the very end, and I await for your next anniversary! :)

(Using my 3DS by the way; sorry if I couldn't make my post longer, or put a picture of Oshawott. Soon I will! :))

Yeah, our friendship started off weird but now we interact regularly which is cool. And I have to say, using random and hilarious sigpics must mean something if it gets almost all of PC laughing.

Thanks Student!

Considering how much PC and yearly landmarks and such mean to you, I figured a little bit of celebration is befitting. So happy two-year-diddlyho! o/
I hope you continue changing and evolving into as great of a person as you can be!

Yeah, I will continue to evolve into a helpful and influential member over the years. Who knows, maybe I might even become a mod? You just never know. Thanks Pokey.

Happy anniversary, Mijukari =)
Considering that you are practically everywhere, it's hard to believe you are here for only 2 years =D
Not to mention you even have more posts than me!
It's really hard to believe it's been only 2 years... you have made PC your home so quickly it feels like you are here Forever (not reference at all xD).
On to another year, go girl ;)

Mijukari? That's such a cute nickname for an Oshawott Fangirl such as myself. I remember how so many people question my activity and postcount for someone who only joined in 2011.

PC was the first forum where I made real friends, and will always be like a second home to me for many years to come. And then next year I get that sweet PC Veteran emblem which will be cool. Thanks Ash!

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Well done for being a good member for 2 years and I hope you will keep coming back.
20120719_shaunparty450.jpg

I hope your party is way better then this party.

Years
Well done for being a good member for 2 years and I hope you will keep coming back.
20120719_shaunparty450.jpg

I hope your party is way better then this party.

You made me blush, literally, eh Tyler?

The only pic I've seen in this thread that isn't an Oshawott (oh wait, there's Gunner's Terezi pics lol), but I guess that means you are different. You do love to still act funny towards that one girl you first encountered in Serebii's Pokemon In Australia thread (aka me of course). And you still love to embarrass me like another certain person in my life who is the same age as you.

I am so glad to have been an influence to you and many others on PC, and yes this party is way better than in the pic. Thanks Tyler. Always nice to have last-minute replies.

Oh, and I should have been in that pic btw. Just remember that I'm still an Oshawott.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I know I have greeted/congratulated you already, but just had to mention, I got my Oshy plush yesterday, I would love to nickname it 'Hikari', just think the name sounds wonderful for it.
Spoiler:

Back