• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh nuuuu! Look her up on Bulbapedia. She's Jessie'm mom and her story is sad :(.
I read about her. Even though I still can't recall her in the anime or anywhere else. Weird. So she was hunting for Mew it seems. Well that gives me an idea for a new topic! ^^'' That is hoping we haven't discussed this before.

New topic: Which legendary Pokemon should Team Rocket capture?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Response to current topic:
They really shouldn't capture any legendary Pokemon, otherwise they would rule the world in a matter of seconds because in my opinion, Legendary Pokemon in the anime shouldn't be captured because they are like gods to some people, so if its captured, there will be a big religious fight (I seriously do not know how to describe this) among people.

Christianzeo

Mystical Ice-Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 22, 2013
Username: christianzeo
Partner(s): zubat and sandshrew
I think this is an awesome idea. i call being the grunt that is O.P. compared to Giovanni, and has like a level 79 Houndoom and is set aside on a random island in the middle of no where! :facepalm:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
To answer the topic, I would say Mew so that Miyamoto's efforts wouldn't be in vain. But then Mewtwo would try to come rescue it and there you go, a new movie scenario!

@Regeneration: Miyamoto appears in the Birth of Mewtwo CD drama which is part of the anime universe.

Username: christianzeo
Partner(s): zubat and sandshrew
I think this is an awesome idea. i call being the grunt that is O.P. compared to Giovanni, and has like a level 79 Houndoom and is set aside on a random island in the middle of no where! :facepalm:
Hahaha! Welcome!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Okay, just to keep the thread alive. The only reason for why I did not post in the thread for a long time is because I got basically nothing post. School's being annoying but who cares.

New topic: Did you did anything crazy related to Team Rocket like creating an all Team Rocket team or simply name after your character to somebody in Team Rocket?

I tried to raise an all Team Rocket team, but I failed miserably because you are fighting team rocket (especially in R/B/Y, G/S, FR/LG HG/SS) in the games and because of that, I find it weird to make an all Team Rocket team. They should really make a game, based on Team Rocket's view in the Pokemon World where you come in as a new recruit and you slowly rise your way up through the ranks in the organisation and you slowly achieved world domination by defeating the Champion who tried to slop you. That would be awesome.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Did you did anything crazy related to Team Rocket like creating an all Team Rocket team or simply name after your character to somebody in Team Rocket?

I have never created a team with Jessie and James' Pokemon, but I named some of my party members with their names. I have an Arcanine named Kojiro and a Dustox named Musashi, a Ninetales named Jessie and a Scizor named James... I also have a Garchomp named Giovanni... :P

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Did you did anything crazy related to Team Rocket like creating an all Team Rocket team or simply name after your character to somebody in Team Rocket?
I haven't before, but I do plan to at some point soon. I just can't decide on what to do... I could even make a monotype out of it as well.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013

yeah I've called my main characters Jessie or James quite a few times. I think I was Butch as well at some point. Also named my rival 'twerp'.

On my old Red and Blue versions I tried going for a team rocket party but Meowth, Ekans and Bellsprout are all version exclusives so i couldn't untill one of my friends got blue and was willing to trade a lot later. It's also hard to resist evolving Meowth once it reaches the right level.
In the later games I'm terrible at using Wobuffet so I often got irritated trying to use the blue blob and he was left levels behind my other pokemon.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

yeah I've called my main characters Jessie or James quite a few times. I think I was Butch as well at some point. Also named my rival 'twerp'.

I also named my rival "twerp", best name ever?

This is just a reminder/notice/whateveryoucallit.

Dear new members,
You can post a new topic whenever you see the thread's old topic is dying. Don't be shy.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
Prof_Alexsander real name zach
pokemon partners: classic's
ekans/arbok and koffing/weexing
but i wish you had victreebell

GO TEAM ROCKET GOO!!!
ps:im new :D

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Welcome to the club! ^_^

New question! What have you done in your daily life showing your love for Team Rocket? Say everything!!! lol

But I don't have time to say everything. Eerm, I have drawings of TR members on my school schedule book, I have pinned several drawings of J&J to my bedroom walls (the ones I've done) and my cellphone background is a funny picture of the trio sleeping. My laptop background is the executives... That's for now, otherwise I'd start looking crazy.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
What have you done in your daily life showing your love for Team Rocket?

Nothing. Seriously, nothing. The most I did was disagree with the "good guys" band-wagoners in school when I was young. I think they were talking about some episode in the Pokemon anime and that's all I can remember. And on my computer, its a Meowth background.

And by the way,
WELCOME ZACH!

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
well my laptop background is Jessie and James.
I've pretty much memorised all team rocket mottos and I don't just mean the basics, I mean stuff like:
Now you're in for a bunch of trouble
We're eating lunch so make it double
To eat and drink to our hearts content
Without having to spend a single cent
To denounce to evils of paying for food
We won't leave a single sample unchewed
Jessie
James
Team Rocket loves scoffing down free samples at the speed of light
yes, and we like to eat even more then we like to fight, fight, fight
Meowth that's right.

I aply them to relavent situations. If there's not a motto that fits then I tend to make them up. I also have all motto background music on my portible as well as 'Double Trouble', 'It will all be mine' and the team rocket theme as well as the team rocket battle theme from Heart Gold/Soul Silver and the Team Rocket base from Red/Blue. I play them a lot.
My last fancy Dress party i was a team rocket grunt. I've kept the shirt and now wear it casually.
I also tend to do James' voice. A lot. I now actually make those little yelps and whines if something happens.
So yeah I'm a Team Rocket freak :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Wow arbok, good luck on imitating James, that voice of his is very unique and thats just some good dedication to Team Rocket, but I do not do all those crazy stuff 'cos people would think that I am crazy.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Wow arbok, good luck on imitating James, that voice of his is very unique and thats just some good dedication to Team Rocket, but I do not do all those crazy stuff 'cos people would think that I am crazy.
People do think I'm crazy ;) . But thankfully most people actually don't care that much. I know who and when I can Team Rocket things up. Which I do, a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back