• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
I actually loved this sig and wished to compliment it on your welcome back thread but feared it would get off-topic, so. But yeah, I love it.

10/10

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
Years
Thanks Cid! I was actually deciding if I should make a new one.

10/10 I absolutely love the icons and the colouring. Did you use a PSD?

Mentalii

Back
Years
5/10, I think it would be better if you centered it, or changed the size. Anyway, I pretty like the quote :)

Cid

Years
@Ducklighter: You're welcome! And if you make another one, I can't wait to see it.
I used GIMP, actually. My brother's got the laptop with Photoshop.

Maybe it's just me but I think the text looks too distant from the images. I really like it, though.
I wonder what anime this is.

9.5/10

Mentalii

Back
Years
Maybe it's just me but I think the text looks too distant from the images. I really like it, though.
I wonder what anime this is.
9.5/10

It's from "Another", a mystery/horror anime :)

^ 6.5/10, I always like the idea of links in signatures. Yours is a little too bloody though.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
What's special about your signature is that you haven't simply used still icons, rather animated ones. Looks great, but the icons are slightly too high and there's an unnecessary indent at the top...
7.5/10.

Cid

Years
I just realized after switching for a quick look, it looks really good on darker PC styles. Quite well done, although it doesn't get the same appeal to the style I currently use, which is Chromatic. The slight noise in the leftmost image is also painfully obvious. I actually still like it even then.

9/10

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
I've never played any Kingdom Hearts games, (I assume that's what those characters are from, if not FF) But I am a Final Fantasy fan, my favorite being XII: Revenant Wings.
Anyways, it's colorful, vibrant, short, sweet and to the point. 9/10 for what seems to be some blur in the picture.

Yes, the art is mine before the person to judge me asks.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
7/10 The artwork and quote is good. The links could use some color. You should fix the typing errors it's and awesomeness... Your sig appears to be breaking height rules. >.<

Mentalii

Back
Years
4/10 Why have you put this signature again, your former one was better I think :/ I don't really like the Simpsons, to tell the truth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back