• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 2, 2014
Im not sure if im putting this in the right place..but im doing a queationaire for my college assigment and was hoping some of yous would answer a a few questions.

1)Age and gender

2)Employed , unemployed or student?

3)why do you like pokemon?

4)what is your favourite gen and why?

5)what is your favourite pokemon and why?

If you do this for me it would help me out so much!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
moving this to what i think after a quick chat with a couple of people is the most appropriate section. don't be surprised if the mods there move/close it though because surveys like this are pretty unorthodox and some people don't like having them in their sections.

Years
^ I've got no problem with keeping this thread open- no one has to share any information if they feel uncomfortable doing so.

1. 22/Male.
2. Employed full time.
3. I'll attribute a big part of it to nostalgia. Pokemon was rising to popularity at a key point in my childhood, and having so many mediums to follow it (TV, games, cards, etc.) made it easy to get into.
4. It depends. I like the 3rd gen games the best, but I liked the places and Pokemon that were introduced in the 2nd gen better.
5. My favorite is Butterfree. I loved Ash's Butterfree in the anime, and using a quick Butterfree in the games can be deceptively good, especially with the status moves it can possess.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
1)Age and gender
Turning 24 in a few days, and male~

2)Employed , unemployed or student?
Employed, full time~

Well, I liked it ever since I was a kid, and things you love when you were a kid is hard to get rid of. As I grew, my love for the franchise is still there, except for the animé dub recently. :/ But I still love the games anyway~ ^_^

If I were to pick only one, I'd choose the second generation, Johto. Because that generation is where we can explore two regions instead of one, and that was the first generation wherein I properly had my signature PKMN roster. ^^

Sandslash, because he's cute yet tough at the same time~

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
1) Female, 20.
2) Student.
3) I feel that it's a very interesting franchise to be following; have been into it for about ten years or so, and still am. Although I no longer keep up with their anime, trading cards, and other things of the like, I'm still a pretty huge fan of the games.
4) My favorite generation would likely have to be fourth. Games that it had introduced are simply great, I like to think, as their aspects were all unique in their own way, and also pretty intriguing.
5) Favorite Pokémon is definitely Vulpix, as it seems like something I would consider having as a pet in real life. It's super-adorable!

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Do you still need answers?

1. 21, Male.
2. Student
3. I grew up with it. It's childish and colorful. It helps me make friends, both outside and inside the game.
4. 6th, because it had the most improvements of any series. Pokemon Amie lets you pet your pokemon. Super Training and horde training makes the strategy of the game more transparent. It has character customization. And mega evolutions give a second chance to your favorite pokemon to be useful in battle once again as your team captain. I love all generations though!
5. Sandshrew, because it's cute!

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
1) Age and gender
21 and female

2) Employed, unemployed or student?
Student

3) Why do you like Pokemon?
Competitive battles and of course the Pokemon are really cool. Plus, I love how simple the concept is. Furthermore, it helps out my creativeness to draw~

4) What is your favourite gen and why?
5th gen. Used to be either 2nd (cause of my biased to Houndoom despite not playing the Gen 2 games) or 3rd. Anyways, 5th Gen brought so many things to the table: the post game was amazing (Black Tower/White Tree Hollow, etc), I actually loved the moving sprites, the majority of Pokemon are really appealing; I also loved the idea of being forced into using only the new Pokemon, the soundtrack, I could go on~ <3

5) What is your favourite Pokemon and why?
Scraftyyyyy
I hated this Pokemon at first but now I love it. Using it for the first time on my White was an amazing experience and I had to use it again for my Black run. Plus, I love its design, a lot; a derpy Mohawk lizard with pants and hood is plain adorable and cool~

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Here's my answer to these questions.

1)14 and female

2)Student (High School freshman)

Isn't that obvious? Because they are cute, cool and powerful! Call me a geek if you want...

Sinnoh because I loved the graphics and the pokemon like Turtwig and Pachurisu

Charizard because he was the original fire pokemon ever and he was so cool in anime! Plus, I loved mega X! :)

Back