• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] Having an event activate on a chosen day of the week question

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
Hello all!
I've been trying to implement a small event for the bird house tiles - have it so that on a chosen day of the week an item is found in it.
This would work very much as other timed events work, where once the item is taken, then it waits for 24hrs, at which point it will only allow the player to get the object again on the chosen day.

This means I have to use a conditional branch where the script basically checks "is today Monday" (for example). However, I can't find a script that does that anywhere - I've seen the switch that checks for Mon + Wed + Sat, but that's not really what I want.

If anyone knows what that script would be, I would be immensely grateful if you could pop it down bellow!
Thank you!

=========EDIT============
figured out the solution - here's the script: pbIsWeekday(1,X) where X is the day (0 = Sunday, 1 = Monday … 6 = Saturday)
and here's an image of a mini tutorial using that and going into further detail! https://imgur.com/gallery/NQNTAll

Last edited:
Back