• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald Advanced

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I guess i new vaguely that there are different versions of emerald but i cant seem to find the correct one to patch the game and I REALLY want to play it. Any help would be much appreciated
Just click to Ignore and it will work. (I used Emerald (Trashman) rom)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Hi

I m having an issue patching this it keep telling me that the patch doesn't match the original file and when i try to override it i just get this jumbled mess of glitches obviously on my end is there a way i can circumvent this?
You should choose Ignore instead of Abort when using NUPS and it will work

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
Now that the new emerald engine has been released are you going to switch to v2 or you're gonna stick with the old one

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2020
Cant finish the last puzzle.. there is one piece that does not fit anywhere.. on the spoilers its not even there.. what am i to do now.. because now i can proceed with the game

Years
I don't know if I'm just dumb but how are trade evos done?

It's changed to some other method, usually level up or stone. For example, Haunter evolves into Gengar at level 40, Electabuzz and Magmar evolve via Thunder and Fire Stones respectively, and Boldore evolves into Gigalith at level 38. There are plenty of other changed trade evolutions as well but I suggest you check out the "detailed dex" txt file first.

Years
It's changed to some other method, usually level up or stone. For example, Haunter evolves into Gengar at level 40, Electabuzz and Magmar evolve via Thunder and Fire Stones respectively, and Boldore evolves into Gigalith at level 38. There are plenty of other changed trade evolutions as well but I suggest you check out the "detailed dex" txt file first.
Where can I access this Detailed Dex docu? There isn't any link on the site anywhere.

LargoMon15

AurorusTrainer96
Years
I might want to report a bug as in when Steven gives you the HM for dive the item itself is named new item and it can't be learned! Fix this please One Gym to Go!

Last edited:

LargoMon15

AurorusTrainer96
Years
Following your message I am a cheat user so I wasn't aware about the "mystic" barrier that would prevent me from accessing mossdeep.
Just a suggestion since I had used the Walk Through Walls cheat, a suggestion for me would have been if contact with an npc character should give hint that the player shouldn't be able to get here yet.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 6, 2022
I've been loving this hack seriously, but am I the only one who encountered an ghost house right before mawile city? I haven't completed the event because I'm scared and no one is talking about it? 😭

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Umm. What? I got a "failed Checksum Invalid" from tsukuyomi on Trashmans Emerald? Which does it patch to?

Carter9Jetz

Carter9Jetz
Years
is scizor a level up evolution or a trade because scizor is a trade in the regular pokemon games and i want to use a scizor

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Bumping by to ask if this is still in the works. I really miss Dex replacement hacks. I am aware we now have ROM bases which expand the Pokedex, but there's a charm to a compact mixed region Dex.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 7, 2021
You get the stones in Lincove dept store and you can find them in safari zone with a low chance

Back