Advertiser Content

Hack Series FR/EM: Holiday Hacks----Easter Revolution is bae Page 7

Started by Joexv November 29th, 2014 9:15 PM
  • 158 replies
  • Poll

Whats your favorite Holiday Hack so far?

• 19.66%
  • 22.22%
  • 11.11%
  • 34.19%
  • 12.82%

Pyro_Star

Female
USA
Seen February 17th, 2017
Posted December 9th, 2016
11 posts
5.4 Years
Hey what's going on with The Wooper Who Saved Christmas? I get through all the beginning text, go to bed, more text and cutscene, but when I exit the dwelling, it shows Santa and Delibird for about a second before they dart off to the right into the trees and the text box says that the Wooper saved the Delibird and saved Christmas and that it's time for a nap. And when I save when asked, it takes me to outside the Pokemon League. I follow that path and go in Victory Road, it freezes a few steps in. If I go inside the League and attempt to go through the doors leading to the Elite Four, it freezes there also. I looked up a video and it shows a LOT more going on when exiting the dwelling, so what gives? lol

Also I played Cursed version, it was pretty neat, I enjoyed it! Gonna try the other two in a bit, just wish I could play the Christmas one and hoping the other two work right like Cursed did!

Hey PokeFans! If you love Pikachu and painting your nails, try out these new Pikachu inspired Nail Wraps. Awesome for any fan to wear on their fingers and toes. If you have any questions just ask or look up Jamberry Nail Wraps!

Custom Nail Art by Julia Hendrix

Joexv

joexv.github.io

Age 22
Male
Oregon
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted August 7th, 2018
1,031 posts
7.1 Years
I have a question. Is your Christmas hack completed?
The ending is incomplete,sorry to say.
If I get some time this next week I'll work on it and release a finished version.

Hey what's going on with The Wooper Who Saved Christmas? I get through all the beginning text, go to bed, more text and cutscene, but when I exit the dwelling, it shows Santa and Delibird for about a second before they dart off to the right into the trees and the text box says that the Wooper saved the Delibird and saved Christmas and that it's time for a nap. And when I save when asked, it takes me to outside the Pokemon League. I follow that path and go in Victory Road, it freezes a few steps in. If I go inside the League and attempt to go through the doors leading to the Elite Four, it freezes there also. I looked up a video and it shows a LOT more going on when exiting the dwelling, so what gives? lol

Also I played Cursed version, it was pretty neat, I enjoyed it! Gonna try the other two in a bit, just wish I could play the Christmas one and hoping the other two work right like Cursed did!
Hmm weird thought i fixed that bug. If I get some time this next week I'll work on that. Probably actually release a finished version of TWWSC. Thanks for the support!
I died and am dead

Desmodus

ayy

Age 16
Male
Perak, Malaysia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,538 posts
3.2 Years
If I get some time this next week I'll work on it and release a finished version.

Hmm weird thought i fixed that bug. If I get some time this next week I'll work on that. Probably actually release a finished version of TWWSC. Thanks for the support!
It's been MONTHS since I last heard about you,man.
Advertiser Content