• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Oh, why not. There we go:

Spoiler:

I'm currently veyr much into Hakuouki (love the game), and my desktop reflects that. I like my desktop empty, that's why there's so little icons on it. I even removed some of the details from the WP's background to tone the variation down somewhat. Most programs are those that I need(ed) for my thesis and therefore require easy/fast access.
And hay, this background is festive enough for the holidays!

Years
What's a desktop background without the Holidays?

Spoiler:
...it looks like you're forgetting something.

Anyways, I changed my background for the first time in roughly four months last night. This wasn't exactly the picture I wanted to use, but my computer is refusing to change my theme, so I just settled for this, since it still fits in with the holiday spirit (sort of).
Spoiler:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I feel your heaaart beat to the beat of the drumsss! Oh, what a shame that you came here with someooooooooone! So while you're here in my aaarms, let's make the most of the night like we're gonna' die young!

I'm sarrehh, I just had to let it out. Anyways, behold! My desktop!

Spoiler:

I like it clean. I don't like anything messing my desktop up.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I can't stand messy desktop's, hence mine.

Don't mind my tabs, I'm a totally stable and normal human being, I swear.

For those who are wondering, I'm running windows7, and using RocketDock, to get the dock along the bottom, and Rainmeter, along with several different skins to get the analytics at the top.

The dock icons, from left to right are;
My computer | My documents | Games | Emulation | Steam | Avast | Audio | Skype | Chrome | Opera | Recycle bin. The other ones to the right are minimised windows, skype and opera.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Not only did I re-install Windows, but it's a new year too!
Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Sorry to post twice in a short period, but I wanted to show a few things and I'm sure David won't mind...

My laptop:
Spoiler:

My tablet (now):
Spoiler:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I have 8 or 9 in rotation on my desktop but this is what it looks like right now. Resolution might be a bit weird because I sit a few feet away from the monitor.

Also yes there's someone hiding in the recycle bin icon.

Spoiler:

Back