• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Regioxys.png

It's a Regigigas fused with a Deoxys Defense Form. I'm quite pleased with it. C+C, please! (I like Defense form)

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
Swift, you choose such nice soft tones for your recolors. They are very pleasing to the eyes. Good job on them.

The only crit i really have is to maybe recolor the eye on kingdra since the red gets lost in the pink...

Do you make anything else... i'm gonna look for it...

Keep Spriting!

PBFHDude

Fire Type Trainer
Years
So...
Here are my sprites so enjoy.

Recolours:
Spoiler:

This is a recolour done by my 6 year old little bro of one my below fusions:
Spoiler:

He also did a fusion:
Spoiler:

Fusions:
Spoiler:

Fakemon:
Spoiler:

Trainers
Spoiler:

ehh
i have no excuses for this sorry
Spoiler:

An idea:
Spoiler:

Can someone tell me which is best?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
D=< In my thread no-one comments. Here no-one coments! And then we get complaints about RECOLOURS. I'm getting annoyed!

LMAO youre funny, because thats true..... I loved your regioxies or however it was spelled btw. The shading looks nice and smooth. No I didnt comment b/c you said something i ment to like 3 hours ago and forgot >.> lol so my apologies. Personally atk form is my fave but that sprite gives me new appreciation for both regigigas and def deoxies

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2012

Spoiler:

..What? People kept ignoring mine.

Here are a couple of my fave fusions, too.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
Hi, i'm new to the forums :D
Anyway, here are my sprites from a while back:
EDIT: Damn, it wont let me put the image in, ill put it as an attatchment

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2009
Hi, i'm new to the forums :D
Anyway, here are my sprites from a while back:
EDIT: Damn, it wont let me put the image in, ill put it as an attatchment

I really like some of yours

Love your staryu/gastly fusions PBFHdude

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
Spoiler:

..What? People kept ignoring mine.​

Here are a couple of my fave fusions, too.​

Spoiler:

I don't think the CHAOS go in here... this is the recolor/fusion thread...

The raichu/porygon looks great, my only concearn there is the fact that he has two tails... ^_^ no, that one looks great. The togekiss/zapdos on though, it has some anatomy issues above the face, it is a bit jagged and doesn't flow nicely...

Rapidash/ arceus is nice, you did a good job incorporating the gravitator things in there... just the far right leg looks a bit disformed, and the outlining is off on that... i can tell you scratched that part... just maybe widen it up...

Keep Spriting!

Years
I don't think the CHAOS go in here... this is the recolor/fusion thread...
So this thread is for all your recolours and fusions. Post them here, and only here, get them rated and criticised. Furthermore, anything like shadow, trophy, chao and so on are also to be posted in this thread.
Chaos are basically fusions of a pokemon with a chao. Obviously they're a bit more complicated than most fusions, but.. yeah. XD

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2009
My freind and i made a cute vid on youtube if anyone wants to watch. please let us know what you think :D

watch?v=VlvpfKvdOLs

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
Years
Spoiler:

My favorites from these would have to be the second one and last one x]

honestly you tried way too much with these. the shear number of pokemon you used for each fusion made the final results come out looking horrible with the exception of the tropius one. my only problem with that one is how you flipped the wing and didnt change the shading.the palettes for these also need some work, most are too bright.

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2009
I like your style PHBdude

This is my latest. It's an evolved electrode

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back