• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Usernames[%]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Are any of you guys planning to change your username anytime soon? I am not I like mine and I think it is unique :3 [Discuss/]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
[jq]Mine is cute. :3[/jq]

yesh it is, btw what kind are you? Chocolate Chip, Oreo, Oatmeal Raisin?

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
No. I have had Starchild since late 2004, and I don't feel like changin it to Lotus Phantom, my other name. I also have too many names for different forums... XD
Starchild will always be with me for my stay here.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
I'm considering changing mine back to Fia.

That, or to Hanyuu, from Higurashi :3

My main account's username will probably not be changed anytime soon, even though I can change it in October XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I've thought about it, but I really love the simplicity of just being Gummy. Not too long ago I changed my name to Revolucion and even though I liked it, I missed my Gumminess too much not change it back. If I do get another one, it'll be to my current MSN display name, and I would surely change it back whenever I had the chance.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I've thought about it, but I really love the simplicity of just being Gummy. Not too long ago I changed my name to Revolucion and even though I liked it, I missed my Gumminess too much not change it back. If I do get another one, it'll be to my current MSN display name, and I would surely change it back whenever I had the chance.
If I were you I wouldn't want to change your username either lol xD

Years
I'm thinking of changing my name to something for feminine, though I've been Jordan for over 4 years now (anniversary 2 days ago) and it might be too important of my PC identity for me.

NeonFire

<insert awesomeness here>
Years
  • Age 28
  • UT
  • Seen Sep 25, 2009
I'm changing mine to NeonGreenFire.
Hehe. Just kidding. I don't like changing my Username. It creates lotsa confuzzlation.
Yeah, confuzzlation is fun, but I've had enough to last awhile.
Hmm...
On second thought, my be I should change it.
To Confuzzlation.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I don't know...
my name is so simple and easy to remember, and I am discussed unconsciously a lot, but I want so much names that mock people. Digital Pidgey, prime meridian, etc.
Maybe it's in my nature to be annoying :/

Guy

just a guy
Years
Yes, I have a new name in mind. Shorter, simple, and original which is what I'll like best when I get my name change in October. I've had previous names before in my old account that have satisfied me, but my next name will be gummylicous and might be a keeper for a long period of time.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Probably not. If I do, I'm changing back to Guillermo or Kishoku. See, I suck at thinking up names, so I just revert back to old ones I used in the past and liked.

Back