• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
Years
Hello Nah i wanted to ask if you could breed me these two pokemon :)?
my IGN is Nadimo and we already added our FCs :D
1.Snivy
male
PokeBall
5IV- Att
timid
Contrary (HA)
Moves: Mirror Coat, Glare, Mean Look, Grassy Terrain,
lvl 1

2.Bagon
male lvl 1
Great Ball
5IV- SpAtt
Adamant
Rock Head
Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Endure
thanks alot Nah :))

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
hello again i need help to learn my heatran stealth rock can u do the trick
Sorry for the late response, I was at work and didn't have the chance to say anything. But yes, I can teach your Heatran Stealth Rock.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hello Nah i wanted to ask if you could breed me these two pokemon :)?
my IGN is Nadimo and we already added our FCs :D
1.Snivy
male
PokeBall
5IV- Att
timid
Contrary (HA)
Moves: Mirror Coat, Glare, Mean Look, Grassy Terrain,
lvl 1

2.Bagon
male lvl 1
Great Ball
5IV- SpAtt
Adamant
Rock Head
Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Endure
thanks alot Nah :))
got these ready now

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks alot Nah
are you seaching for anything partucular atm? :)
Unaware Quagsire with Recover and Encore

but what you gave me is nice and it's not like you have to go out of your way to get it or anything

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
Years
Unaware Quagsire with Recover and Encore

but what you gave me is nice and it's not like you have to go out of your way to get it or anything

does it matter if quagsire or wooper?

walidh

walid
Years
When will u gonna be conected im gonna be from 09:00 to 10:00 or 11:00 gmt+1 but im gonna check the site multiple times if you are conected or chose another time

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
When will u gonna be conected im gonna be from 09:00 to 10:00 or 11:00 gmt+1 but im gonna check the site multiple times if you are conected or chose another time

I'll be available about 6 hours from the time of this post, which should be about 8PM your time

Years
Hello. I was just wondering if you could breed me a sheer force totodile with ivs in HP, attack, defence, special defence, and speed. I wouldn't mind the nature being just
adamant or jolly.
my time zone is UTC/GMT +1. I'm usually available at all times.
My IGN is Marco and my friend code is 1134-7944-9998.
I don't mind how you contact me. You can quote me or pm me if you prefer.
Many thanks.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 28, 2020
Hello could you breed me a bunnelby with the HA huge power and jolly nature? I don't need any IV spread or egg moves.
My friend code is 0404-7079-1517 with IGN Sean. My time zone is UTC/GMT -4 and I'm usually available any time on Saturday or Sunday or after 7 pm on week days.
I don't have any preference on how you contact me pm or quote is fine.
Thanks!

Reactions: Nah
Years
Hey again :p

Could u breed me a sandile please
IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Nature
Intimidate ability
EM: Pursuit
Nickname: Top Croc

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hello. I was just wondering if you could breed me a sheer force totodile with ivs in HP, attack, defence, special defence, and speed. I wouldn't mind the nature being just
adamant or jolly.
my time zone is UTC/GMT +1. I'm usually available at all times.
My IGN is Marco and my friend code is 1134-7944-9998.
I don't mind how you contact me. You can quote me or pm me if you prefer.
Many thanks.
The RNG fucking finally gave me a HA Totodile with the spread you wanted, so lemme know when you can get it.

walidh

walid
Years
Hello i want to learn some moves to my pokemons
Ice punch to my conckeldur
And tell me if u want something in return

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hello i want to learn some moves to my pokemons
Ice punch to my conckeldur
And tell me if u want something in return
I need to get some more BP but I can do that for you

walidh

walid
Years
I need to get some more BP but I can do that for you

Thank u very much i will be conected at 17:00 gmt+1 and can u breed a snivy with contestation timid nature and 31/*/31/31/31/31 ivs and dragon pulse leaf storm and hidden power fire giga drain its my birthday so it will be like a present to me but if u want something in return tell me

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Thank u very much i will be conected at 17:00 gmt+1 and can u breed a snivy with contestation timid nature and 31/*/31/31/31/31 ivs and dragon pulse leaf storm and hidden power fire giga drain its my birthday so it will be like a present to me but if u want something in return tell me
I can try to do that, yes. It'll take some time and I don't know if it'll be ready today or not. I would also need to level it up since it learns Giga Drain and Leaf Storm via level up. I will put Hidden Power on it, but there is no guarantee that it'll be Fire type, as the type of the Hidden Power is dependent on the IVs, and they're usually too specific for me to breed for. Also it's very likely I will not be available today at the time you mentioned, but I should be able to trade later in the day. And there's nothing I can think of that I'd want in return right now.

walidh

walid
Years
I can try to do that, yes. It'll take some time and I don't know if it'll be ready today or not. I would also need to level it up since it learns Giga Drain and Leaf Storm via level up. I will put Hidden Power on it, but there is no guarantee that it'll be Fire type, as the type of the Hidden Power is dependent on the IVs, and they're usually too specific for me to breed for. Also it's very likely I will not be available today at the time you mentioned, but I should be able to trade later in the day. And there's nothing I can think of that I'd want in return right now.

I only walt 31 in special atk and speed
But i realy need hp fire
And can u tell me the exact time for the move tutor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back