Fighting a bigger fight

Age 26
Male
Derby, England
Seen September 8th, 2019
Posted August 16th, 2018
1,469 posts
6.1 Years
Never thought it'd stay. The slight handicap of only being able to transform via an in-battle ability was not enough when you can shrug off every attack in the game and then heal yourself. I wouldn't be surprised to see it go to AG.
Same, although I think the general power level of Ubers may balance it out.

At least Primal Groudon won't be the face of every Uber's team now, since Zygod walls it to death

Aurora

Age 21
Female
Amsterdam
Seen September 13th, 2019
Posted September 10th, 2019
860 posts
7.2 Years
For those paying attention to Doubles OU, Magearna and Zygarde-Complete were unanimously quickbanned. Zygarde-Complete seems to end up being obscenely broken everywhere it goes... except for Ubers! Meanwhile, it isn't hard to see why Magearna was broken Magearna's Speed stat was perfectly placed for it to take advantage of Speed control in the form of Trick Room, which is very common in Doubles. Soul Heart also gave it free Moxies whenever anything on the field fainted, which was pretty much untenable.

In terms of standard OU, I have a feeling that any quickbans needed will not happen until usage stats for this month are released... but who knows...

Syndrome

Age 25
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted March 12th, 2020
3,065 posts
4.9 Years
Shouldn't Magearna have been quickbanned anyway considering that it isn't released yet? But yeah, that sounds insane. Can't imagine anyone wanting to deal with Soul Heart lmao. I wonder if they'll quickban Marshadow.

No comment on Zygod because as you said, it's a one man wrecking crew anywhere it goes.

Aurora

Age 21
Female
Amsterdam
Seen September 13th, 2019
Posted September 10th, 2019
860 posts
7.2 Years
In a move that will probably not surprise anybody, Aegislash has gotten the axe from OU. Its sheer versatility, ability to force coinflips with King's Shield, effective 720 BST and hypercentralising presence in the metagame were more than enough to warrant a swift ban.

Now that the best Pokemon in the tier is gone, what do you think should get the chop next? Personally I think Pheromosa is going to get banned, as Aegislash was one of its best checks... it may be fairly busted without Aegislash in the tier.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?

Age 26
Male
Canada
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
12,958 posts
9.9 Years
In a move that will probably not surprise anybody, Aegislash has gotten the axe from OU. Its sheer versatility, ability to force coinflips with King's Shield, effective 720 BST and hypercentralising presence in the metagame were more than enough to warrant a swift ban.

Now that the best Pokemon in the tier is gone, what do you think should get the chop next? Personally I think Pheromosa is going to get banned, as Aegislash was one of its best checks... it may be fairly busted without Aegislash in the tier.
I second that Pheromosa should be axed to Ubers too. It's essentially a mini-Deoxys in that it hits very hard, but is very frail.

Nah

Age 27
Female
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
14,193 posts
6.6 Years
so when're gren and genesect getting re-banned

muk is still insufferable in OU
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."