• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
Welcome to my 5th gen trading shop. I collect mostly events, be it flawless or otherwise! However I'm also trying to expand on my collection with RNGed pkmn (although I mainly want them for my own breeding purposes as I'm trying to learn how to RNG).

Rules:
Spoiler:

What does this mean?

UT= Un-touched
=Shiny
Fully-redis= Anyone can trade
Semi-redis= You can trade, the person you trade to can't
Non-redis= You can't trade it
*= number of pkmn it costs, usually cos it's rare or very valuable

If you trade for a Semi-redis pkmn with me then you must put this next to it in your shop (Non-redis out of respect for Dragon_tamer1989). I will do the same if you trade me a Semi-redis pkmn.

Trade info:

Username: Rachael
FC: 3654 6085 4513
Timezone: AEST (GMT +10)

Able to trade: Thursday, Friday & Saturday

Please note that while I have access to the internet most of the time, the internet connection I use makes use of the WPA key, not the WEP key, which means that I can't trade whenever I want. I can only trade during the above allocated days.

Trade criteria:

1 Event pkmn =1 Event pkmn
1 Flawless/ Near Flawless event =1 Flawless / Near-flawless pkmn or 1 Flawless/ Near-flawless RNGed pkmn

Pending trades:

New pkmn:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
Flawless/ Near-flawless events:
Spoiler:

Other events:
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
This post is reserved future use. Most likely for gen 1 RNG stuff if I ever learn how to do that sort of thing that is.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
This post is reserved future use. Most likely for gen 2 RNG stuff if I ever learn how to do that sort of thing that is.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
This post is reserved future use. Most likely for gen 3 RNG stuff if I ever learn how to do that sort of thing that is.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
This post is reserved future use. Most likely for gen 4 RNG stuff if I ever learn how to do that sort of thing that is.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
This post is reserved future use. Most likely for gen 5 RNG stuff if I ever learn how to do that sort of thing that is.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
This post is reserved for future use. Just cos I like to be prepared! (Not that I'm actually good at it in real life lol).

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
Want list:

Any UT events that I don't have. In particular:

#151 UT FAL2010 Mew (Timid) (ENG) Top want
#489 UT Hayley Phione (Timid) (ENG) Top want
#490 UT TRU Manaphy (Timid) (ENG) Top want
#492 UT TRU Shaymin (Timid) (ENG) (Random IVs) Top want
Most Flawless/ near-flawless events Top want
Any UT KOR events
Wish events
^Most GBA events

Last edited:

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Is it ok if I can have Iris's Japanese Axew? And what was it you wanted again? The Wish Maker Jirachi or Hayley's Phione?

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Yeah you can have the Axew. I wanted the jolly natured wishmaker Jirachi assuming that it's still at level 5. Can u trade now?

I must copy it first, sorry but I can't copy, I have a friend who clones for me but she is not on right now, I'll vm you when I get it.

Back