• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
13. Finally decided on my next theme now.

That and I'm hopefully getting Assassin's Creed Revelations and Dead Space later tonight, woot.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
15. And time to tackle the final area in the game, the Tower Of Salvation Grand Staff. Ready or not Gongora, here I come!

And yes I know I really need to stop with the Lost Odyssey talk now lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Tower of Salvation isn't the final boss area though. :P

HI GUYS. Just doing something real quick like before heading offline, yeah. /been chillin' offline today.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
It is the entrance to the final area though which does count to some extent, well kinda.

And this area's gonna take forever obviously, and here I thought FF4 was hard.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Tower of Salvation ->Derris-Kharlan -> Welgaia -> Vilheim -> Mithos' Castle. I suppose you can call it the "entrance"

I've barely played any Final Fantasy games, and have never beaten any.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
19. Only beaten FF4 on the DS and Ff13 on the 360.

And I'll be back later, lost in Grand Staff right now.

Edit: Back, this is going to take far longer than I thought.

Last edited:
Years

I haven't beaten FF4 DS yet. The final boss is pretty hard. And I can't be arsed to get those super equipment from the Princess Jelly trades. :/

FF6 I had to restart today cuz I messed up the PONR.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
21. Yeah Zeromus was pretty freaking hard, think Orphan in FF13 made me actually cry though it was so frustrating. Absolutely merciless in every sense of the word.

But if I can get through FF4 and FF13 I can get through Lost Odyssey too, well hopefully anyways.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Lost Odyssey's final boss was easy in my opinion. Of course, I had already taken on all the secret bosses before tackling him. Honestly? Hardest boss in that game for me was the General guy with his bloody tank. Then it'd probably be the Spirit Master guy at the end of those ruins...

Orphan was also easy I thought. Well, Barthandalus/Orphan hybrid thing sucked. Really bad. REEEEEEEEEALLY bad. but Orphan itself was easy. Of course, I DID have Lightning's best move unlocked at that point, if memory serves... soooo... that kinda helped.

Zeromus did suck. Royally. I shudder remembering that fight. But even he cannot compare to the Proto-Babel or the 4 Guardian Hybrid thing secret bosses. Those things made me rage quit. SOOOOO hard. And I cried a lil' bit from teh swiftness with which I was destroyed. ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
24. Hardest bosses for me in LO were the Grigan, Flare Worm, Kakanas Tank on disc 4, and probably the Arthrosaurus as well but that was due to the time limit on the minigame there. The Grigan in particular however was a real pain in the ass. Was gonna say Gongora too but that was about as much of a fight as with the first time you fought Yggdrassil in TOS.

Tried facing the Experiment 1 mini bosses at Grand Staff but the fact that they self recover around 700 HP every turn when the most I can inflict on them is around 1200 points of damage with Jansen, Ming, and Sarah all using Flarus on the SOB and not counting what damage Kaim and Seth can muster too is pretty detrimental to say the least, especially when they spam Shadowrus and start buffing at some point. Then again I might be underleveled right now due to being around level 46 across the board and all.

The Barthandalus/Orphan hybrid was what I was referring to, my god I hate that bastard so much still to this day.

Most of the secret bosses weren't too bad except for the Lunarsaur, oh my god was that thing hell to face, Dark Bahamut was pretty bad too but Lunarsaur gave me the most trouble by far.

Zeromus wasn't too bad until it started spamming Big Bang and Meteor every other turn, Big Bang I could prepare myself for it was Meteor that ended up screwing me over the most.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm putting off going Christmas shopping again. *blames the snowy weather*

Edit - I lied. I did most of it. Forgot my ID so I couldn't buy everything I wanted but whatever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back