• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Spleh... Speaking of Pink hair... >3>
april-thinking%28b%29.gif

Oh yeah, and Shawn's an official Newbie mentor~! For the Roleplay corner, ohohoho~

This is going to be fu-

april-stiff%28b%29.gif

--NO WAIT ITS MORE SERIOUS THAN I'M LETTING ON -- LET'S JUST HOPE I CAN DO THIS.
THIS WILL BE FOR MR. WHITE.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh yeah, and Shawn's an official Newbie mentor~! For the Roleplay corner, ohohoho~

This is going to be fu-

--NO WAIT ITS MORE SERIOUS THAN I'M LETTING ON -- LET'S JUST HOPE I CAN DO THIS.
THIS WILL BE FOR MR. WHITE.

I got CBC and B/W. :3 So I'm happy!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

HIGH FIVE SHAWN. /also got RP Corner! ...though now that probably means I should join an RP or two here maybe I'll go to the Discussion Thread and ask if there are any open RPs since I'm too lazy to look o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I got the obvious ones. xD aka i'm not going to be getting anyone since my sections are so easy to understand.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Adding to pink-haired characters, here's a list of a good lot of them, though sometimes some of the characters' hair colors aren't exactly pink. And Natsu or Virgo aren't on the first page? BLASPHEMY.

Just got back from a lecture on cyber bullying. It was weird.

Ah, yes, that website. I originally went there a few weeks ago to find pink-haired people for mah signature. Then, at Roswell's suggestion, I went and stole a buncha icons from LiveJournal. :P
I'ma cyberbully you naow >:U

Oh, and Forever? I'm going to slap you with an angry Magikarp if you don't stop making the number zero. >:C

And official mentors? What ARE you talking about?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This, basically.

I want to go and play some more Tree of Tranquility. Gonna wait until my sister gets home first though. We might be going to the park, so I'll settle down and play it after we go to the park if that's the case.

Nakuzami

Years

Oooooooooooooooooooooookay, now I understand, lol.

I was looking at a Game Informer magazine earlier, the one from this month I believe, and in one of the articles the guy said that FF XIII had an amazing battle system and a not-so-incredible story. That has got to be backwards. I've made literally no progress in FF XIII because every time I start playing it and enter a battle - or really any of those restrictions in it, such as jumping/entering that battle zone thing - I want to puke.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't say that I agree nor disagree, because I've never played FF XIII. I've barely played any FF games, the only one I really played being FF XII out of the main series. I've played some Chronicle spin-offs, but even then it's not much at all.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I've only played a little of XIII so I don't have much an opinion on it :>

Also Tara you can always help newbies create games that are within the rules, because Arceus knows how many times a "LAST POSTER WINS" thread has popped up XD; (And the occasional poll/Pokemon thread in PT/OT that belongs in either OVP/PVP or in another Pokemon section that isn't PT...or nowhere at all.)

Now I just need to write a paragraph for that...which'll be fun considering I'm still working on Hibiki's app. for Gargleblasted. But hey, I've got more time for the paragraph so I'll probably do it when finished.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just once every few months, y'know! We'll see, we'll see~

I'm hacking away at Mithos' app for Soul Campaign. I have the general idea for his ability, but I need to word it in a way where the mods can understand it and hopefuly it'll be alright. @_@; /is still unsure whether or not it'll be overpowering. But seeing as he's gonna be an instrument, he'll be a difficult weapon to handle.

Nakuzami

Years

I think I'm going to go play FF XIII in a few minutes and see if I puke. I mean, I love the characters and the story is great so far, but the gameplay . . . *shudders* It's not all bad, but mostly . . . yes.

Hmph, what game shall I get from GameFly now? Any suggestions (Xbawks 360, maybe Wii or PSP) ?
I'm thinking maybe . . . Soulcalibur V since it comes out in a week. Hopefully it doesn't make me cryface like SC IV did. ;~;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

PSP: Riviera: The Promised Land, Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone, Knights in the Nightmare, Persona 2 or 3, or Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection o3o Would also recommend Corpse Party but that's download only. Same with FFIX. Also the first three I mentioned are in the same series and do connect to one another (though it's kind of confusing at first; think CLAMP universe) but you can play them in any order (just as you can read/watch any CLAMP series in any order).

I need someone to check the History section of Hibiki's app. to make sure I didn't leave out anything from the SS storyline XD; I mean I guess I could add that he got the Rainbow Wing, but it isn't really that important...

Arma

The Hyena
Years

I heard the GBA version of Riviera is much better then the PSP one. I'm currently playing the GBA version, it's really good.
(you can always get a rom & VBA XD)

Nakuzami

Years

Yeah, I was thinking FF IV.
How are Dragon Age II and Mortal Kombat? Never played either series, so I wouldn't know.
I'm thinking . . . maybe for right now I'll try out Alice: The Madness Returns, or maybe Dynasty Warriors 7? I would get Skyrim, but I think I'ma wait to buy it, as I'll probably go all "OMG ORGASM I'M KEEPING THIS GAME FOREVER AND EVER" and whatnot.

@elarmasecreta - Don't think I've heard of it. I have VBA so . . . yeah, lol.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
13. Never played Dragon Age, and the controls from Mortal Combat are really weird to me.

have you plaed the new Zelda for the wii?

Years

I'm playing OoT on the 3DS. It's good stuff.

As for Riviera, I was so effin stupid enough to save over my own playthrough with that Gate of Hell file thinking I can use those overpowered stats in-game. But surprisingly enough the previous owner did all the things to give you the most points (AKA risky choices) that I'm seriously afraid to touch the save file and taint it's perfection. :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back